Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,226 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:09 PM

How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps (53817 Views)

10 Hidden Features In Google Chrome You Didn't Know About / How To Make My Pc Perform More Faster Than Before / Browse And Download With MTN Simple Server For PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by Candyrain(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2015
fitinwell:

Thanks my Fvcking Nigga from anoda motherfucker...

Well am Fvcking niggar for Jesus Christ... Do same... cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by pamelerin: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Very nice, thanks a million!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by khennykhay(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
it works

1 Like

Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by pato405(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2015
fantastic
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by ozinetbiz: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by ozinetbiz: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2015
thanx
dealwomanblog..com.ng
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by DAVE5(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
SFSNIPER:
Saraki Can Now Clear His Browser And Load Pages Faster When Searching For Good Lawyers

lolz
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by SupremeDimeji(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nonsoco80:
Nice write up. Please I need the one for Mozilla Firefox. My own is slow as snail

Okay sir, I will try and update that too
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by SupremeDimeji(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
kaeforum:

Yes google chrome is crap, just big for nothing browser its very slow, opera and firefox still the best, infact explorer is better than the chrome.

CHROME=CRAP angry
Hello, do you try the above steps and still experiencing slow connection?
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by ify84(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
But I can't download pictures while using chrome. .. On Opera, a long press, I will see save image, same with my uc Web.. . But on Mozilla and chrome both for Android, I can't download pishur. .. any knowledge on how

1 Like

Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by SupremeDimeji(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2015
ify84:
But I can't download pictures while using chrome. .. On Opera, a long press, I will see save image, same with my uc Web.. . But on Mozilla and chrome both for Android, I can't download pishur. .. any knowledge on how

Okay, tap and hold the image then a pop up will show, den switch to image tap (if the image has link then it will show you two tabs) now you will see save image.
On Mozilla Firefox!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by free37: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2015
sandilo:
OP, you left out the warning:
Careful, these experiments may bite
WARNING These experimental features may change, break, or disappear at any time. We make absolutely no guarantees about what may happen if you turn one of these experiments on, and your browser may even spontaneously combust. Jokes aside, your browser may delete all your data, or your security and privacy could be compromised in unexpected ways. Any experiments you enable will be enabled for all users of this browser. Please proceed with caution. Interested in cool new Chrome features? Try our beta channel at chrome.com/beta.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed

1 Like

Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by pacespot(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nice info, just hope this won't tamper with the security. Coz Security is my first priority for choosing Chrome as my primary browser
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by SupremeDimeji(m): 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
pacespot:
Nice info, just hope this won't tamper with the security. Coz Security is my first priority for choosing Chrome as my primary browser
Not at all sir wink
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by pacespot(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2015
SupremeDimeji:
Not at all sir wink
Ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by babafunny(m): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2016
UC Browser remains one of the most efficient browsers. When I comes to wanting a speedy browser both for surfing and downloading of file online. Actually... for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/uc-browser-app-review-uc-browser-download-and-what-you-need-to-know/
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps by joeybankz: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2016
Google chrome browser can be place in those categories of browser which has the capacity of combining a minimal design with its sophisticated technology which enables it to make for an efficient and a very fast web browser, quick, modern, safer, as well as easier.
http://www.techpent.com/google-chrome-download-google-chrome-sign-account-update/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel 4gb Free For 1month 100naira 2015 Tweak / USA Used Elite Book 820 With Keyboard Light For Sale. / How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.