Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I (1657 Views)

Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity. / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by kennydee05(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) on Monday lashed at at Senate President, Bukola Saraki, saying he engineered his own predicament.

In an article sent to DAILY POST, Igbokwe wondered why Saraki disregarded the wish of his party, by leading “a gang of forty thieves” to disrupt the plan of the ruling APC.

He said Nigerians should not pity the former Kwara governor, because he tried to be bigger than the party.

The statement reads: “One of the biggest problems facing Nigeria today is impunity. It has led to corruption, arrogance, brigandage, deep political crisis and outright murder. This pandemic disease has led to near collapse of our economy, collapse of values, collapse of institutions and collapse of governance. This high table mentality in Nigeria has led gullible people to take laws into their hands and damn the consequences to the detriment of 160 million Nigerians.

“This is the reason why Senator Saraki ignored his Party (APC) directives and connived with a useless party (PDP) we just defeated to steal the Senate Presidency. He did not stop there, the criminal arrangement led to the emergence of Senator Ekweremmadu of PDP as the Deputy Senate President. The moment this brigandage took place we saw wild jubilation in the camp of PDP. Ekweremmadu went to Enugu State and told his people that PDP is back. A lady who is a PDP member mockingly said to me: “yes APC won the election but we have taken over the National Assembly” it was then that it became clear to me the extent of damage Senator Saraki inflicted on the leadership of APC.

“What Senator Saraki did is unheard of in the history of Party politics. Saraki made the world to believe that APC leaders are unprepared for the task of governing this country. Saraki’s inordinate ambition at once put a question mark on the capacity of leaders of APC to drive leadership in Nigeria. Saraki tried to prove to the whole world that he is smarter than all the leaders of APC put together.

“Saraki ignored 51 APC Senators who were in a meeting and went to do business with 49 PDP Senators, a party APC just defeated after sixteen years bloody struggle. Senator Saraki bribed his way to the clerk of the Senate and cajoled him to proclaim a Senate that is incomplete. Saraki and Ekweremmadu criminally changed the Senate rules in order to carry out the open robbery we saw in the hallowed Chamber of the Senate of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“Because of the inordinate ambition of one man and lust to be the Senate President by all means Saraki ignored the President, the Vice President, APC governors, Senators, House of Reps members etc to sacrifice the unity of his party. Senator Saraki compounded the problems of APC, and mounted a major road block for its smooth take off considering that it is just coming to power after sixteen years in opposition. This man put spanners in the works and initiated a serious internal crisis within the ruling party that nearly made Nigerians who massively voted for APC to begin to lose hope.

“Saraki and his gang of forty thieves devastated the master plan of our great party to choose the right people to serve as the Principal Officers in the National Assembly. Since July 9 2015 when this shenanigan took place in the Senate and the huge dust it raised, Senator Saraki has remained adamant to disobey the Party’s directives and step aside rather he has continued to run from pillar to post to sustain a stolen seat. The lust for power, rapacious greed, avaricious tendency, and slave to public office have pushed Bukola Saraki to continue to work with PDP in order to weaken APC.

“But will Bukola Saraki succeed? Impossible. APC does not want Bukola Saraki as the Senate President and neither does APC want Ekweremmadu as the Deputy Senate President. Saraki has caused enough implosions within the party. He has brought public opprobrium to the party, he has slowed down the Party’s machinery from taking off smoothly, he has portrayed us as a weak party.

“Now is the time for him to go. Saraki has no choice than to go otherwise he will have himself to blame. Again if Bukola Saraki feels his hands are tightly glued to the exalted seat of the Senate Presidency and therefore cannot be removed, APC may be compelled to tear or cut his hands off, so that the National Assembly can move forward. No man is an island, and none can claim that he is the final word in APC.”

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/21/saraki-doesnt-deserve-pity-he-and-his-gang-of-thieves-scattered-apcs-plan-igbokwe/

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by HungerBAD: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
A well written article.

Rule 101 in Politics, is party loyalty. At the first Republican Presidential debate in the United States, some weeks ago, the first question the Moderator asked was concerning party loyalty, by the Candidates.

Saraki needs a party structure to fight this fight, but what he has now, is a gathering of like minded criminals, from the PDP. Who are bent on derailing, the plans of Buhari by all means possible.

Saraki is in the big league now, and should be ready to fight big fights.

Saraki is a man that betrayed his biological father.

Saraki is a man that betrayed his biological sister.

Saraki betrayed his depositors at the former Societe General Bank.

Saraki betrayed PDP.

Saraki betrayed APC.

Sadly, Saraki will have no problem betraying Nigeria over a plate of Porridge tomorrow. This man has no Morales, and should not be entrusted with a slice of bread, let alone power.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by Austincrow(m): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki this, Saraki that God will deliver you
Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by jimi4us: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
[size=17pt]tinubu is a thief, and he will soon cos war in this country very soon. ,mark my word.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by midolian(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Interesting! This is totally different from the statement Timi Frank issued yesterday...but I think I love this more.. lol
Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki The THIEF.......God don catch u

1 Like

Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by museveni(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Imagine Saraki making Baba to sit with Ekeremadu to discuss his policies any time baba is to meet with the leaders of National Assembly all because of Saraki selfish ambition. This is payback time. Like Judas Iscariot: Your seat shall be given to another.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
HungerBAD:
A well written article.

Rule 101 in Politics, is party loyalty. At the first Republican Presidential debate in the United States, some weeks ago, the first question the Moderator asked was concerning party loyalty, by the Candidates.

Saraki needs a party structure to fight this fight, but what he has now, is a gathering of like minded criminals, from the PDP. Who are bent on derailing, the plans of Buhari by all means possible.

Saraki is in the big league now, and should be ready to fight big fights.

Saraki is a man that betrayed his biological father.

Saraki is a man that betrayed his biological sister.

Saraki betrayed his depositors at the former Societe General Bank.

Saraki betrayed PDP.

Saraki betrayed APC.

Sadly, Saraki will have no problem betraying Nigeria over a plate of Porridge tomorrow. This man has no Morales, and should not be entrusted with a slice of bread, let alone power.
"when he defected, you called him a saint, but now you are criticizing him". Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by Aminat508(f): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki haaaaa

1 Like

Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by gwales: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki and the 40 thieves

1 Like

Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by peeparty(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
saki abi saraki oh sorry shoki him alone na one party byhimself.
Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
APC is just a cult
Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by HungerBAD: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC is just a cult

How do i join?

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by kennydee05(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC is just a cult
So what is PDP?

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by kennydee05(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC is just a cult
While you are a Wailer

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by joseph1832(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Of course why should Saraki be pitied? He clearly showed that he is bigger than the APC and such impunity must not be left unchecked.

In fact, he should be taught a very bitter lesson that will send a clear cut message to all and sundry: YOU CAN NOT MESS WITH THE APC AND EXPECT TO GO SCUD FREE.

This was the lesson GEJ learnt the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by joseph1832(m): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
kennydee05:

So what is PDP?
You dey mind TonyeBarcanista. No be today we know say the guy sense dey lick commot for him yansh like FFK own. LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
What is all this useless write up about!!! You will have to wait for Saraki to die first before you write his obituary!!Saraki's appearance tommorow will not remove him from his seat!!This case will drag on up to the supreme court.If this case is concluded before 2019,then it is very fast!!
Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by Greyworld: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
The bitter truth is that our darling APC has no plan. What is the party ideology beside oustering GEJ and PDP out of the presidency?

They clamour "CHANGE" the only thing I see them changing is "mouth" which have already begun- from denying campaign promises to labelling their own "saint(s)" Theives.

In fact I see APC becoming minority in the senate.
Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by funlord(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin
Meeeen! _Fuck saraki!
Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
chukwudi44:
What is all this useless write up about!!! You will have to wait for Saraki to die first before you write his obituary!!Saraki's appearance tommorow will not remove him from his seat!!This case will drag on up to the supreme court.If this case is concluded before 2019,then it is very fast!!
Lets wait then see,tommorow is not going to be a good day for Sarakis follower
Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by Johnnyessence(m): 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
the best advice for saraki should honorably resign from his job he's a thief and should be jailed almighty God is against corruption. saraki should be jailed.
Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
anjigirl:
Lets wait then see,tommorow is not going to be a good day for Sarakis follower

Lol seriously you beleive the case would be concluded tomorrow? Seriously dude are you for real? FYI just the election petition tribunals,their judgement would not be effected until the final court rules.This means that Saraki will remain the SP until the supreme court rules in this matter.
Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by loomer: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
So assuming saraki no become senate presido, CCT for no try am?
Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by enkay2go(f): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
Abeg,apc never had any plans so dey should stop using sarakis case as excuse.
Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by alaoeri: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki bite more than he can chew.
Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by hinwazaka: 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
I CAN STATE CATEGORICALLY THAT JOE IGBOKWE IS AN OSU. GO AND TOUCH SARAKI AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. THE PDP WILL RULE THAT SENATE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. THEY WILL CONTROL THE LEGISLATURE AND PROVIDE LAWS WHICH THE PEOPLE NEED. THEY WILL SAVE YOU FROM YOUR OWN GREEDY SELF, SINCE, COMMON SENSE HAS LEFT YOU AND YOUR SPONSORS. YOU DON'T KNOW THE BEAST YOU ARE DEALING WITH. WHEN HE WILL TURN ON YOU, IT IS THIS SAME PDP YOU HAVE INSULTED, THAT WILL COME AND SAVE YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE. BUT AFTER THAT THEY WILL TRY YOU FOR YOUR PART IN THE GENOCIDE THAT IS INEVITABLE, AFTER WHICH YOU WILL FACE THE FIRING SQUAD.
Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by themaskedman: 12:09am On Sep 22, 2015
museveni:
Imagine Saraki making Baba to sit with Ekeremadu to discuss his policies any time baba is to meet with the leaders of National Assembly all because of Saraki selfish ambition. This is payback time. Like Judas Iscariot: Your seat shall be given to another.
And who is Baba that Ekweremadu cannot sit with to discuss his policies? What policies has your Baba to start with?
The Senate belongs to the people of Nigeria and not APC or PDP or even your Baba.
Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by vanilson(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2015
Where are those Nigerians who appeared in their large numbers on this Forum to defend Saraki, their colleague in looting Nigeria?

They talked about absence of Minister and Attorney General's Signature. Talked about No warrant of Arrest. Talked about unqualified Deputy Director in the Justice Ministry.

What else would they talk about with the Rulings today in all the 3 Federal Courts.

Each day I wake-up, I thank God for the Defeat of Jonathan and the PDP by the very Reasonable and Vigilant Nigerians, especially from the South-West.

This is Saraki, a man the EFCC has had his case since he left office as Governor, used the Senate and the PDP to block the EFCC, maneuvered himself into Senate Presidency to block any possible attempt at his investigation and prosecution by any Government. Then, when the prosecution eventually came, he stupidly thought he could hoodwink Nigerians that are far more educated and learned than his little and wasted MBBS Degree.

The smart Lawyers around him have used the opportunity to rigmarole him around the Courts and extorted some big chunk out of his pocket, full of looted Kwara State Revenue.

He thinks the Judges at the CCT, Abuja High Court and the Appellate Court are not Intelligent. The 3 Courts would so mess him up to the extent that he would flee Nigeria immediately after release from Prison in 2025 (10 years, that's what the Criminal would get).

His Prison Time Sentence should be doubled for using Federal Government Resources to evade Arrest and Prosecution.

In a short while from now he will have his cap removed, get a clean shave and some white stuff to put-on and sit in one corner of a small prison room for some years, and enjoy plots Numbers this and that located at Victoria Island and Ikoyi Lagos, or Abuja.

Hardened Criminal!

Is that what you were taught in the Medical School? Looting of Public Revenue?

Tell Nigerians how much you've made from Medical Practice and how many Patients you've Managed since graduation.

His Prison time has come so that the WAR ON CORRUPTION (WAC) can start in full gear for the Birth of the Long Awaited New Nigeria that must surely come - trusting in the Determination of our New President.

I agree with Buhari, that HD Awolowo did not live a little longer to witness A NEW NIGERIA
Re: Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I by Chiaka(f): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki Remains my man!

(1) (Reply)

Sepp Blatter Under Trial For Cases That Happened In 1999: Another Witch-hunt? / This Woman Again??? See What A Woman Is Doing With Goat On A Busy Street! / #FGCOKIGWE Now Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.