Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast (27487 Views)

Photos of Multiple Bomb Blast in Muna Garage, Maiduguri, Borno state / Multiple Bomb Blasts At CBN Quarters In Maiduguri. Photos/Video / Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by exemen: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
fuckerholic:

So what does Islam actually preach because I hardly understand them from using foul languages.why don't they speak what the public understands like the credible Christians that preaches with official language to everybody's understanding.. Why must it be Islam everywhere ? Why are Moslems terrorising the whole world ? What a bloody religion is it and people are still tied to it like captives..you think about it if your senses and conscience is still with you and haven't been chained by them.
bro.. their is no amount of words that i will sey to u that u will ever belief..... i just pray to Almighty Allah to xpose those ppl behinde boko haram nd help nigeria to eradicate them.... i belief very soon....u will get to c that islam is not a bloody religion as u have think...... tola9ja pls add some things to this
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by AngweHemen(m): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Jah have Mercy
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by fuckerholic(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
exemen:

bro.. their is no amount of words that i will sey to u that u will ever belief..... i just pray to Almighty Allah to xpose those ppl behinde boko haram nd help nigeria to eradicate them.... i belief very soon....u will get to c that islam is not a bloody religion as u have think...... tola9ja pls add some things to this
Well I appreciate your manners anyway but am still asking because its not only here in nigeria its all over the world.the world is suffering from Islam and their terrorism.it is a well known fact by all.now I want to hear that thing you think I will not understand or believe.I can reason with you if you make a point.maybe you will be the moslem that will change my view about Islam.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 / "You Have Ulterior Motives" - Malami Reply SW Governors Over Sanwo-Olu/CSP Saga / Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.