Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja (16213 Views)

Armed Robbers Raid Phone Shop In Delta, Cut Off Neck Of Security Guard. Photos / Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones / Robbers Raid Redeemed Church In Madalla, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by myners007: 6:20am On Sep 22, 2015
ABUJA—Barely three months after the Catholic Church of Annunciation, Kubwa, was upgraded as a Parish by the Archdiocese of Abuja, suspected armed robbers stormed it and carted away valuable equipment and a Toyota Camry.

The robbers, who have kept Kubwa residents in persistent fear, especially at Arab road, Omega Paints Street and Sunrise Street, forced their way into compounds to carry out their nefarious activities.

According to the Parish Priest, Rev. Fr. Matthew Kwaggas, the robbers stormed the parish after Sunday’s service and removed most of the things used for thanksgiving, including bags of rice and drinks.

He also told the congregation during Mass that about two weeks after the first raid of the church, the robbers again broke in through one of the windows and removed all the public address systems, a Toyota Camry and musical instruments.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/robbers-raid-catholic-church-in-abuja/
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by Imortal001: 6:22am On Sep 22, 2015
Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by Melahou(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2015
Everyday is for the thief...
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by broxymall(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2015
I smell lies

Order for your Casio Edifice Chronograh watch, visit my signature for contact.

1 Share

Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
What a SACRILEGE angry angry angry

Nemesis is at their door steps, you can't steal from God's house and wake up in a new year.

Their journey ends with 2015 angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by Sicozone(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pathetic....... so nairalanders, today is my birthday and I've come to have my likes just as is the tradition......Happy birthday to me

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmm sacrilege!!!
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by bqlekan(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Awon ole elebi... hungry thieves
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by Sijo01(f): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Their days are numbered.
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by mhizzcutie(f): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nawaooooo..... May Heaven forgive them!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by nasty45(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
When going to crowded churches,kindly use public tp
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by engrjosefz(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
They will be caught up in their sins... Stealing from the house of God...

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by fratermathy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cases like this make you wonder what brand of weed that robbers are smoking.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by ademega(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
end time
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by oluwanoni: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
I think churches should be security conscious now more than ever, employ the use of CCTV in strategic and vigilantes because most church robberies are perpetrated from the inside.

I know God secures all but, with the church works now, they have to fashion ways to curb the attraction of robbers from the church.
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by lonelydora: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
They should ask #SarakiTheBigThief where he sends his boys"

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by dedugbaa(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
As much as I condemn the act,It shows that either the police is ineffective or the church lacks adequate security,one question is what if those robbers were terrorist,only there to plant a bomb,what would have happened? Food for thought...

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Robbers in the House of GOD
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by joystickextendr: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
they will soon meet their waterloo angry

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
When i was much younger i used to sell this harvest stickers for the church, at the end of sales for the day i pocket my small commision for ice cream and chocolate then give the remaining to church.................................................................. Does that mean i robbed the church too? undecided

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by jamesbanjo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
shocked Na only God go judge una o...
Imagine robbers stealing frm churches

Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by DickTator1: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Fulani herdsmen again?
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by Austin4lif: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
broxymall:
I smell lies

Order for your Casio Edifice Chronograh watch, visit my signature for contact.
are u saying that the priest lied or did ur mother lied to you that u are not mentally incapacitated?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by tolexy007(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
angry
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by holyokoto(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
When i was much younger i used to sell this harvest stickers for the church, at the end of sales for the day i pocket my small commision for ice cream and chocolate then give the remaining to church.................................................................. Does that mean i robbed the church too? undecided
NO!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by Kamxin(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sécurité de worshippers desideratum
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by bankyblue(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
:
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by arabianights: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
myners007:
ABUJA—Barely three months after the Catholic Church of Annunciation, Kubwa, was upgraded as a Parish by the Archdiocese of Abuja, suspected armed robbers stormed it and carted away valuable equipment and a Toyota Camry.

The robbers, who have kept Kubwa residents in persistent fear, especially at Arab road, Omega Paints Street and Sunrise Street, forced their way into compounds to carry out their nefarious activities.

According to the Parish Priest, Rev. Fr. Matthew Kwaggas, the robbers stormed the parish after Sunday’s service and removed most of the things used for thanksgiving, including bags of rice and drinks.

He also told the congregation during Mass that about two weeks after the first raid of the church, the robbers again broke in through one of the windows and removed all the public address systems, a Toyota Camry and musical instruments.

ttp://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/robbers-raid-catholic-church-in-abuja/

public address systems,bags of rice and drinks?,..................................hmmmmmm shocked
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by menix(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
I am very sure what attracted those thieves were the expensive Liquor with 74% Aco, used for Communion..

Fortunately, our God fights his battle, so police keep off..
Re: Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja by Excellentmind: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Arm rubbery in a Church!

The fifth generation of the rubbery gang will not escape the consequences of this dastardly act. The house of God must be kept holy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari / Gunmen Kill Joe Mohel In Anambra / SOS: How Thugs Extort Road Users In Sapon, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.