Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC (40201 Views)

EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2015
I am 100% in support of the FG's prosecution of Senate President Olubukola Saraki over the allegations levelled against him that borders on falsification of his assets that he declared before the Code of Conduct Bureau in 2003. I believe that people should be held responsible for their actions. However, the ongoing trials of Saraki has exposed the hypocrisy and insincerity of President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and the All Progressive Congress.

The Insincerity and Hypocrisy of Buhari
Following the Saraki event may make one be FOOLED into believing that 'Buhari mean business'. The fact on ground is that 'Buhari has just been exposed as an insincere and double-faced leader.

On Sunday, 20 September, Buhari through his spokesman Shehu Garba came out to say the President will not intervene in this Saraki's travails because he has sworn to allow judicial process take its course. In the exact words of Shehu;
“Even if the President wants to help, there is no way he can do anything. Is he going to ask the judge to stop the trial? It is purely a judicial process, the type of which are routinely dealt with by the CCB and the CCT. There are many cases like this that are going on.
The government that made this statement is the same government that killed the judicial process with respect to the N2.8 billion corruption suit that was instituted against exBayelsa state Governor and APC Chieftain Timpre Sylva by withdrawing the charges against the accused which was instituted in 2012 and prosecuted by EFCC. The Sylva case was withdrawn on June 1, 2015 ie three days after Buhari took office as president. This was even to the amazement of the EFCC prosecutor, who bluntly told the Judge that the EFCC was not part of the Justice Ministry's decision http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-withdraws-n2-45bn-fraud-suit-against-sylva-efcc-kicks/ . The withdrawal of that suit paved way for the striking out of similar suit against Sylva by another judge. Today, Sylva is not only free but he's set to pick APC ticket for Bayelsa state governorship contest. Who is the President trying to deceive?

Is it not the same President Buhari through spokesman Femi Adesina that said he will only probe Jonathan's administration and won't go pre-Jonathan's era because he considers it to be "far past"? Didn't Femi Adesina utter these words on July 22?
“He(Buhari) has said he will not waste time digging into the far past...the far past will includes Obasanjo and others. But the president has said he will not waste time to go that far.”
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/187120-buhari-will-probe-jonathans-govt-only-not-obasanjos-others-presidency.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Obasanjo left power on May 29, 2007 but will not be probed because he belongs to the "far past", while Saraki is being prosecuted with all vigour for offence he allegedly committed in 2003. Which is farther between 2003 (Saraki) and 2007(Obasanjo)? Does that tell sincerity on the part of Buhari?

The Insincerity and Hypocrisy of Osinbajo and APC
It was a surprise that Alhaji Lai Muhammed and other APC chieftains joined the chorus to urge Saraki to appear before the Code of Conduct Tribunal to clear his name. People may be fooled into believing that these APC men means business. But do they?

When ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was indicted for fraud by Financial Reporting Council in March 2014, instead of telling him to respond to the allegation, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien approached the court in April 2014 to restrain the FRC, FG and other security agencies from investigating and prosecuting Sanusi. http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=24587. Their prayers were granted by FHC Judge John Tshoho on May 13, 2014. In the words of the Judge...
“The plaintiff submitting himself for investigation (by FRCN) is like the cockroach finding itself in the midst of fowls. Such a cockroach cannot be innocent,”
http://www.tv360nigeria.com/?p=11923
They shielded Sanusi and NEVER asked him to defend his allegations. Today Sanusi is a monarch.

When Atiku Abubakar was indicted by the Senate and the government of Obasanjo on allegation of financial misappropriation of PTDF fund in 2006/2007 (www.saharareporters.com/2007/02/28/breaking-news-ptdf-scandal-senate-indicts-obj-atiku-impeachment-motion-looms), didn't Lai Muhammed the spokesman of AC(as at 2006) defended him and cried witch-hunt while forgeting issues? Didn't they go ahead to give Atiku the AC flag for 2007 Presidential election? Was Garba Shehu not Atiku's spokesman as at then? Why didn't they tell him to face the allegation? Who is fooling who?

The same Lai Muhammed as spokesman of ACN cried that the FG wanted to use the Code of Conduct Tribunal to silent Tinubu when they arraigned him in 2012. In fact, ALL ACN Governors abandoned governance in their states to accompany "Jagaban" to Abuja all through the trial. When did these men turn anticorruption apostles?

Before Murtala Nyako was impeached in July 2014 on allegation of Corruption, APC Governors, Chieftains and even Chairman Oyegun did not talk about the offence but were accusing Jonathan of witch-hunt. In fact John Oyegun said this
“What was Nyako impeached for? Offences he allegedly committed five years ago. Those offences were not impeachable when he was in the Peoples Democratic Party. But the moment he defected to the APC, they became impeachable.” www.punchng.com/news/apc-jonathan-desperate-behind-nyakos-removal/
Take a look at them boldened, the same people are telling Saraki to answer to 2003 offence. Is that not hypocrisy? Pa Audu Abubakar is currently facing charges that borders on corruption, but the APC never told him to face his offence. Instead, they rewarded him with party ticket for Kogi Gov'ship poll.

Be not be deceived into believing that the APC and Buhari are ready to fight corruption. Senator Saraki is being prosecuted because APC and Buhari want to seek political vendetta. If Saraki was their ally, he won't be prosecuted.

Finally, Saraki MUST answer to his offence before the Code of Conduct tribunal but President Buhari and the All Progressive Congress must understand that Nigerians see through their insincerity, deception and hypocrisy.

May God Bless Us All

314 Likes 50 Shares

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Imortal001: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki despiration has land him in hot soup..
I'm glue to my tv set, i cant wait for 10am to be here!

9 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by koboko69: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2015
1. Hypocrisy is when the senate is probing the power sector from 1993 in 2015 and crying witch hunt over Saraki.

2. Saying you are "witch hunted" does not stop you from being a WITCH

3. If you a Witch, you avoid things like treachery which will expose you as a witch thereby making you being WITCH HUNTED!

4. He who speaks with both sides of his mouth is not trustworthy, honest, and lacks integrity just like the OP and should be best be ignored

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by zubizareta(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2015
Thunder will fire any masturbator that will come here to scream Wailing Wailers without constructively criticizing this write up with well articulated points as outlined by the OP

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by madridguy(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2015
Be it:

Witch-hunting
Ogbanje hunting
emere hunting
mami-water hunting

Be dictatorship, democratically or forcefully all I know is " Saraki must go " you cannot hijack our collective effort and think you can go scot-free. Insha Allah Saraki will be port INBOX soon.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by StOla: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Stop speaking from both sides of the mouth.
The anti-corruption drive will certainly knock on all doors in the fullness of time.

PDP is already pissing in its pants just because the driver is blowing the horn, but don't shiver yet your time will come soon enough.

Please remember to call on your disciples if you need the comments as badly as you always do.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by MizMyColi(f): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2015
I thank you for this article.
This pretty much explains my position.

Let it be known.

Buhari and the APC are hypocrites.
Quote me anywhere.

Saraki, I have no pity for.
Either ways....witch-hunting or vampire hunting, his sins have caught up with him.

One by one....the household of the wicked shall surely crumble.
The motion has been set in place.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by eleojo23: 8:10am On Sep 22, 2015
I am not against Buhari's anti-corruption fight but let nobody, (especially APC supporters) tell me that the process is the most transparent and fair.
We know there will be biases.

19 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by ORACLE1975(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2015
Good but I need time.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2015
Cc Patriotic Wailers:
Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by docadams: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2015
Now, I fear for your mind.

Your perpetual omission of Chukwudi44 who wails the most isn't fair. Haba!

23 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Baawaa(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2015
OP,am very sorry,your boss (Saraki)is going down into the pit he dug.And that will be a lesson for others.As for Buhari,Buhari is still on the right path.

17 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2015
Foolish thread. Hopeless Op.
As usual, his co-fools will hail him.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by McCarlito(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2015
If all these old men still keeps rotating power and parties.... When are the "future leaders" ascending to "Lead the Future"

Nigerian Politicians and their Politricks grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Segadem(m): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2015
op u need something

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by StOla: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc Patriotic Wailers:
Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

I would have been disappointed if I didn't see this post.

This is how you know the real from the fake. The real always begs for comments and front page.

Please include Chukwudi the fool at forty. I understand he's the abobaku of Bukola Saraki. He is fighting for his own survival too.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Segadem(m): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2015
Baawaa:
OP,am very sorry,your boss (Saraki)is going down into the pit he dug.And that will be a lesson for others.As for Buhari,Buhari is still on the right path.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Let it be known.

Quote me anywhere.

Either ways....witch-hunting or vampire hunting, his sins have caught up with him.

I will always call for the prosecution of people with skeleton in their cupboard but the hypocrisy of Buhari and APC will not be unnoticed

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by OnReflection: 8:15am On Sep 22, 2015
x
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by eleojo23: 8:15am On Sep 22, 2015
Dem dem:

Respond to the statement below before calling the post foolish.

Obasanjo left power on May 29, 2007 but will not be probed because he belongs to the "far past", while Saraki is being prosecuted with all vigour for offence he allegedly committed in 2003.
Which is farther between 2003 (Saraki) and 2007(Obasanjo)? Does that tell sincerity on the part of Buhari?

Please respond to this before attacking the OP and his post.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2015
Who is your boss? Saraki that I'm supporting his prosecution? You are not smart if you don't know that I've been one of the strong advocate for Saraki's prosecution.
Baawaa:

18 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2015
Nigeria decending into Facisim characterized by oragnized witchunting by the highest echelon of Godfathers. Well that's the change they deserve. Nigeria gradually turning into russia.

4 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by zubizareta(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

What is foolish about this post if not that you have been programmed to be foolish??

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by podosci(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I am 100% in support of the FG's prosecution of Senate President Olubukola Saraki over the allegations levelled against him that borders on falsification of his assets that he declared before the Code of Conduct Bureau in 2003. I believe that people should be held responsible for their actions. However, the ongoing trials of Saraki has exposed the hypocrisy and insincerity of President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and the All Progressive Congress.

Following the Saraki event may make one be FOOLED into believing that 'Buhari mean business'. The fact on ground is that 'Buhari has just been exposed as an insincere and double-faced leader.

On Sunday, 20 September, Buhari through his spokesman Shehu Garba came out to say the President will not intervene in this Saraki's travails because he has sworn to allow judicial process take its course. In the exact words of Shehu;

The government that made this statement is the same government that killed the judicial process with respect to the N2.8 billion corruption suit that was instituted against exBayelsa state Governor and APC Chieftain Timpre Sylva by withdrawing the charges against the accused which was instituted in 2012 and prosecuted by EFCC. The Sylva case was withdrawn on June 1, 2015 ie three days after Buhari took office as president. This was even to the amazement of the EFCC prosecutor, who bluntly told the Judge that the EFCC was not part of the Justice Ministry's decision http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-withdraws-n2-45bn-fraud-suit-against-sylva-efcc-kicks/ . The withdrawal of that suit paved way for the striking out of similar suit against Sylva by another judge. Today, Sylva is not only free but he's set to pick APC ticket for Bayelsa state governorship contest. Who is the President trying to deceive?

Is it not the same President Buhari through spokesman Femi Adesina that said he will only probe Jonathan's administration and won't go pre-Jonathan's era because he considers it to be "far past"? Didn't Femi Adesina utter these words on July 22?

Obasanjo left power on May 29, 2007 but will not be probed because he belongs to the "far past", while Saraki is being prosecuted with all vigour for offence he allegedly committed in 2003. Which is farther between 2003 (Saraki) and 2007(Obasanjo)? Does that tell sincerity on the part of Buhari?

It was a surprise that Alhaji Lai Muhammed and other APC chieftains joined the chorus to urge Saraki to appear before the Code of Conduct Tribunal to clear his name. People may be fooled into believing that these APC men means business. But do they?

When ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was indicted for fraud by Financial Reporting Council in March 2014, instead of telling him to respond to the allegation, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien approached the court in April 2014 to restrain the FRC, FG and other security agencies from investigating and prosecuting Sanusi. http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=24587. Their prayers were granted by FHC Judge John Tshoho on May 13, 2014. In the words of the Judge...

They shielded Sanusi and NEVER asked him to defend his allegations. Today Sanusi is a monarch.

When Atiku Abubakar was indicted by the Senate and the government of Obasanjo on allegation of financial misappropriation of PTDF fund in 2006/2007 (www.saharareporters.com/2007/02/28/breaking-news-ptdf-scandal-senate-indicts-obj-atiku-impeachment-motion-looms), didn't Lai Muhammed the spokesman of AC(as at 2006) defended him and cried witch-hunt while forgeting issues? Didn't they go ahead to give Atiku the AC flag for 2007 Presidential election? Was Garba Shehu not Atiku's spokesman as at then? Why didn't they tell him to face the allegation? Who is fooling who?

The same Lai Muhammed as spokesman of ACN cried that the FG wanted to use the Code of Conduct Tribunal to silent Tinubu when they arraigned him in 2012. In fact, ALL ACN Governors abandoned governance in their states to accompany "Jagaban" to Abuja all through the trial. When did these men turn anticorruption apostles?

Before Murtala Nyako was impeached in July 2014 on allegation of Corruption, APC Governors, Chieftains and even Chairman Oyegun did not talk about the offence but were accusing Jonathan of witch-hunt. In fact John Oyegun said this

Take a look at them boldened, the same people are telling Saraki to answer to 2003 offence. Is that not hypocrisy? Pa Audu Abubakar is currently facing charges that borders on corruption, but the APC never told him to face his offence. Instead, they rewarded him with party ticket for Kogi Gov'ship poll.

Be not be deceived into believing that the APC and Buhari are ready to fight corruption. Senator Saraki is being prosecuted because APC and Buhari want to seek political vendetta. If Saraki was their ally, he won't be prosecuted.

Finally, Saraki MUST answer to his offence before the Code of Conduct tribunal but President Buhari and the All Progressive Congress must understand that Nigerians see through their insincerity, deception and hypocrisy.

May God Bless Us All

7 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by YouthsPC0: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2015
Well Done you have spoken well!!!

6 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by zubizareta(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Who is your boss? Saraki that I'm supporting his prosecution? You are not smart if you don't know that I've been one of the strong advocate for Saraki's prosecution.

He is indeed not smart

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Osode: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2015
We are back to the Dark Days...
Colonel Sambo Dasuki.
Fmr National Security Adviser.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by obailala(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

May God Bless Us All
Bro, leave the long epistle, this is simply politics and politics will continue to be politics no matter the area of the world it is being played.

Saraki played dirty politics with reckless abandon, now his opponents are returning the favour with a dirtier jab, Simple!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by peeparty(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Let it be known.

Quote me anywhere.

The question here is as he been found guilty yet?

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Tallesty1(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2015
APCists are like the people that think going to a Gym just once will give them perfect body.

Like Christians that think going to church once will wash all their sins away.

I always laugh at their stupidity when they say that APC will deliver Nigeria from its problems and recover all the funds stolen during PDP era.

Like seriously? Aren't some of those "saints in APC former PDP members? Or will changing party wash away their sins and make them pure and righteous?

Even these funds that this administration is recovering won't change or help anybody. It is a mere change of ownership.

One 1diot said he hates Jonathan because of his statement that corruption is not stealing.

The old guy obviously haven't started reading news when Buhari Said That Abacha Never stole.

Nobody in position of authority in Nigeria is clean.

Not one.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2015
eleojo23:

Respond to the statement below before calling the post foolish.

Eediot, did Buhari ever told u that anybody will be exempted from probe especially when it has to do with recovery of looted funds? If he did, show me, if not hide ur face in shame and stop succking the protection seekers cocck. Besides did obj declared falsely? Ur correlation makes no sense with Saraki's. a persons administration as referred to by adeshina is different from false declaration of one's fortune.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by BlackBaron: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2015
One day we would get to a state where our different arms of Government would be truly independent and answerable only to the law and the citizens.

Sylva may be sitting pretty now but his time too would come. PDP unfortunately was damn useless and so much flew by them when they had the opportunity to nail thieves.

I don't care for all these politicians, the 'enemies of the citizens' can keep on fighting themselves and exposing each other. It's good for the citizens. Let them fight each other and throw themselves in prison or whatnot.

Eventually, a state of equilibrium would soon reach where everyone wanting to delve into politics would be more concerned about doing the right thing in office than plotting to rinse the country at the tiniest opportunity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lawal Criticizes Kachikwu For Shaking Hands At FEC Meeting / Dino Melaye Recall, Dead On Arrival - Senate / Joseph Achuzie "Hannibal" Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.