Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Sorry, My Name Is Not Fyodor Dostoyevsky - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sorry, My Name Is Not Fyodor Dostoyevsky (988 Views)

I Am Sorry I Lied - Part 1 / Sorry I Never Said Goodbye (A Tribute And A Regret) / I Am Sorry, I Just Have To Open This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sorry, My Name Is Not Fyodor Dostoyevsky by Orikinla(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2006
My latest short narrative of intimate confessions is Sorry, My Name Is Not Fyodor Dostoyevsky and restricted to adults only. It contains the romantic and erotic affairs of a Nigerian philosopher and lover.

I am posting the first paragraph for general readers. But you have to read the rest where it is available on
http://www.blogwonga.com/blogwonga/read_article/8

When the Honeymoon is Over

I am sitting here on the wc seat thinking aloud.
I have no father and I have no mother.
They are dead. Long dead.
And I am not married and no child.
No. I am not scared of marriage.
I love women as I loved my mother.
May her peaceful soul rest in peace.
She was one of a kind. My own Mother Theresa.
Women are not the problems in this world.
Of course the devil is not a woman.
Jezebel was a woman?
Because King Ahab was a coward and a fool and he was not man enough to discipline the stubborn wife.
This is not why I am still here in the closet.
But, I am bothered by so many existential issues that we often misunderstand and that is why I want to pass them out. And I have a deodorant here just in case it begins to stink.
My festering thorns are pricking my heart and soul.
I am speaking from the closet of my heart.
Just reason with me for a moment, please.

For more
http://www.blogwonga.com/blogwonga/read_article/8

(1) (Reply)

Get Published(children Books) In Nigeria / Geraldine Of Bba Reads From Book In Akure / An Anthem Poem To The Naija's Young Writers' Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.