Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:57 PM

A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) (54345 Views)

Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) / Oyinbo Man Shows His Dancing Skill As He Weds A Pretty African Lady(pics / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by SolBrother: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
In all things LOVE conquers all.. smiley
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by sladimeji(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
The language of love is felt not heard
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by lekan29ice(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
May God bless ur Union
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by nerodenero: 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
ahnie:
Please are they going to giv birth to deaf n dumb kids too?i need to know.
He must be deaf and dumb grin grin. Don't be afraid,the Lord is with thee.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Ihemneri(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
But, i think dat talking with pen is even better than talking with mouth.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by smartvibe: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Happy for u BRo
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by obi123: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked Not a good idea.. What about cases of emergency where you need to call out to the other party to avoid accident

Should children starts coming, they can't hear his/her cry.

They can only communicate when they are looking at each other face to face.
You can't even call your wife from the bathroom to bring you a towel or from the kitchen to bring you a spoon undecided

I wish them all the best though!

kai so positive yet so negative

1 Like

Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by MISSNORA(f): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
themonk:
Always saying "cool"..are you in russia? How you dey jare?
lol m fine n u
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by FreshOhio: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
Silience pls...
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by menix(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
themonk:

Hmm, hw fa jare

Baba ur boii jst dey break Palm kernel wey I go fit use soak garri..

Since dey said I don't need to eat food if am fasting..
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by donovanbeasy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Wrong if u ask me.... Eg....a blind can't lead a blind.

I wish them well also but for heavens sake how do they make themselves better na?i pray 4 healthy babies tho but pls no more "practicals" plsssssssss
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by donovanbeasy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
ahnie:
Please are they going to giv birth to deaf n dumb kids too?i need to know.

A lion roars,his cubs dare not bark,meow or hiss....do u get my point of view but den again our God is gud > grin grin grin
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by ahnie: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
The guy is damn funny,xpecially the part when he said,they almost got drown,while lookin for miracles,and how they always spanked normal kids,and his dad shoutin..No,no no,another deaf number 3.mehn the guy played with sarcasm in his writeups.
donovanbeasy:

A lion roars,his cubs dare not bark,meow or hiss....do u get my point of view but den again our God is gud > grin grin grin
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Seawhy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is a blessed marriage and God in his infinite mercy will bless them in all their endeavours. Happiness shall continue to embrace them throughout their married life.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Etizz: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wait oh..... Who wrote dis story? Is it d person in question?
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Life comes with different challenges for different people. God knows best.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by greyce: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
:oWow! I've neva heard of anything like this.
I guess dere wuld be no nagging,no fighting,no yelling.it's just gonna be one hell of a quiet home undecided
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Kanbee: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
pafect combo

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by missKiffy(f): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Touching story, I pray God bless them with wonderful children
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is so sweet! Here in American, deaf individuals go to school and college with everyone else. They use sign language to communicate. They get regular jobs, even well paying jobs. They get married and raise children. I don't even think we consider being deaf a disability in America. Congrats to them!
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
lumzybo:
Na sign language sure pass... grin

Love has no boundaries, it cuts across all borders. That's why it's such a beautiful thing. kiss

Wishing them a happy home. I'm sure their kids will naturally understand sign language with no formal education.

#AllDaBest

you need to hear inorder to smile and laugh , hmm the things we take for granted.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Manred0(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
They did'nt fit each other. How would they raised their kids
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]this is gonna be one deaf marriage!!!! shocked

How will they communicate with their new born child?

Like what if they are making out and the baby is crying in the next room

Does that mean they cannot even follow their kids down to the PTA meeting. That is even if they will understand any issue discussed

So the only means of communication in their family is gonna be signs made by their hands

How embarrassing will it be if their kids wanna introduce a fiancée to them and they can't even hear what the person is saying

How awkward will it be on the day of your introduction/wedding when they wanna introduce the bride/groom's parent and they have to start making hand signs in the air before both parents can understand what they are saying?

I am not totally condemning them (hell no, it is their choice) I just pity their kids. Cuz how will I feel if my parents are both deaf? I will not even be able to talk to them sad
[/b]

Sign language is a real and complete language just like any other language. I know deaf parents of children with normal hearing. They communicate with there children just fine. In most cases the children learn sign language.

I have deaf colleagues at work. They participate in meetings and even give presentations with the help of sign language interpreters.

There is nothing embarrassing about being deaf or using sign language nor is it a limitation on how successful one can be.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
kaeforum:

you need to hear inorder to smile and laugh , hmm the things we take for granted.

Absolutely not true. Have you ever spent time around deaf people? They smile and laugh quite often.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
stinggy:
This man's orange colour choice though. Is he by any change related to Kcee

Chimkaire I ask you tongue
...okwa ibiala sad

...the belt is an inheritance from someone I am not privileged to mention his name lipsrsealed

How did they get to know they are deaf and dumb undecided.
Okay, I think I know....thanks, bye cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by edigas1996: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
cool na waoooooo!!!!
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Dynaman(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
*Wiping tears* am happy for them.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by prettyJoy22(f): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
This story got me feeling emotional,may God bless their marriage smiley
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by ModiKen(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]this is gonna be one deaf marriage!!!! shocked

How will they communicate with their new born child?

Like what if they are making out and the baby is crying in the next room

Does that mean they cannot even follow their kids down to the PTA meeting. That is even if they will understand any issue discussed

So the only means of communication in their family is gonna be signs made by their hands

How embarrassing will it be if their kids wanna introduce a fiancée to them and they can't even hear what the person is saying

Let's ask ourselves this question

How awkward will it be on the day of your introduction/wedding when they wanna introduce the bride/groom's parent and they have to start making hand signs in the air before both parents can understand what they are saying?

I am not totally condemning them (hell no, it is their choice) I just pity their kids. Cuz how will I feel if my parents are both deaf? I will not even be able to talk to them sad
[/b]

You need beta slap for this rubbish you just typed. angry
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omotayor123post=38264657]shocked Not a good idea.. What about cases of emergency where you need to call out to the other party to avoid accident

You can't even call your wife from the bathroom to bring you a towel or from the kitchen to bring you a spoon undecided
#my thought too,such children cant pour out their emotions and have a hart to hart chat wit their parents wen need be.i knw of a single parent who happens to be a deaf and dumb too.her son grewup being so strongheaded bullies oda peoples children in d neighbourhood bcus of lack of proper upbringing.some people get married to correct their mistakes while odas dnt...i wish dem d bxt of luck sha.
I wish them all the best though! [/quote][quote author=Omotayor123
:
shocked Not a good idea.. What about cases of emergency where you need to call out to the other party to avoid accident

Omotayor123:

Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
AABeauty:

Absolutely not true. Have you ever spent time around deaf people? They smile and laugh quite often.

the groom there is frowning too much, or was the bride not suitable for him?. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style / Women Drinking Beer At A Burial In Enugu, Use Their Teeth As Opener (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.