Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Husband!!!where Are U - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Husband!!!where Are U (1847 Views)

Bishop Obinim’s Sticker: My Husband Can Now Last Longer In Bed – Woman Claims / My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery / My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband!!!where Are U by oluchi557(f): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Based on my last post and my friend experience on getting married,so i want to ask as a christian or born again for that matter how can u know ur husband when he approach u,especially for the people who doent have that gift of hearing from God.pls for matured christians thanks
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by vizkiz: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
upload a picture before I can conclude if I am him or not undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by davien(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
So you think out of 7 billion people, only one of them is "destined" to be your husband? Better wake up from that fantasy and begin working towards finding a person that is responsible enough and willing to love and care for you...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by oluchi557(f): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
davien:
So you think out of 7 billion people, only one of them is "destined" to be your husband? Better wake up from that fantasy and begin working towards finding a person that is responsible enough and willing to love and care for you...
yes everybody has his wife and husband,if u doubt marry somebody that is not yours and u see the marriage break apart,then why are there so many divorces if i can marry anybody who can take care of me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by beacon02(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
Well, your question is another huge question every Christian needs an answer to. I wrote an article recently about your question and if you would like to read it you can whatsapp me on 08181801439.
The article will help you locate the right man for you.
Hearing from God is the best way, but since it's not everyone that can hear from God maybe because of their spiritual level, there are guidelines i shared in my article. And i believe you will be blessed if you read carefully. God bless you.
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Goes does not show anyone who to marry. Go thru ur bible, there was never a place where God directed or revealed that anyone should marry anyone.
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by oluchi557(f): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
chuna1985:
Goes does not show anyone who to marry. Go thru ur bible, there was never a place where God directed or revealed that anyone should marry anyone.
kindly read genesis chapter 24 vs 14 and down u will see where abraham servant prayed for Gods direction to get a wife for isaac and God answered him,what more can u say
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Must you get married??
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by oluchi557(f): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
ifeness:
Must you get married??
@ifeness ,yes baby it is a good thing to get married,are u not thinking in that direction?
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by davien(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
oluchi557:
yes everybody has his wife and husband,if u doubt marry somebody that is not yours and u see the marriage break apart,then why are there so many divorces if i can marry anybody who can take care of me
Okay then, good luck finding "your" husband that's already getting married to someone else...

It takes trust,dedication,patience, and a lot of things to make a marriage work, not a belief that a man/woman is yours... that's as silly as saying poor people deserve to be poor to work to get rich...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by oluchi557(f): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
davien:
Okay then, good luck finding "your" husband that's already getting married to someone else...

It takes trust,dedication,patience, and a lot of things to make a marriage work, not a belief that a man/woman is yours... that's as silly as saying poor people deserve to be poor to work to get rich...
davien who told u my husband is already married,i reject it,my husband is somewhere waiting for me,anyway thanks for ur contribution
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by freecocoa(f): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
oluchi557:
Seriously? People are divorced because they didn't marry their husbands/wives? You know this means we don't have control of our actions, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by simplex2: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
oluchi557:
davien who told u my husband is already married,i reject it,my husband is somewhere waiting for me,anyway thanks for ur contribution

Hehehe, you're still 16 going on 17, your knight in shining armour is somewhere waiting for you.

Don't forget that the first marriage designed by your god failed woefully as the wife deceived the husband and things fell apart.
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by Krystalzkris(f): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
this is so hilarious... I think you should start wearing a banner over you that indicates you are looking for your husband. That way he might notice you quickly.. My suggestions though... Btw,its high time Nigerian ladies and men realize there is no moulded spouse waiting for anyone..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by Misanthrope: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
My dear marriage is a trap, don't go near that direction.

1 Like

Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
oluchi557:
@ifeness ,yes baby it is a good thing to get married,are u not thinking in that direction?

Unless it will guarantee me 100% happiness which is rear anyway. Why get married to become unhappy and insecure?
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by fearlesschicken: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
The effect of two much Disney and romantic movies undecided
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by finofaya: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Don't you believe in destiny? If there is a man somewhere that God has earmarked for you, then all you have to do is wait. The will of God must come to pass.
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by Chizzled06(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Improve on yourself as a human being. Take courses/read about marriage and all its troubles.
Look for a reasonable man that shares your fundamental ideas of marriage and how a home should work.
Your future is in your hands, waiting for dubious readers of God's mind to point out a divine prince will only drain your pocket and leave you heartbroken

1 Like

Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by oluchi557(f): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Seriously? People are divorced because they didn't marry their husbands/wives? You know this means we don't have control of our actions, right?
freecocoa we have control over our action but u know as we act we needs directions to make a near perfect choice,so what i was asking is how would u know that God is directing u towards a particular person
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by freecocoa(f): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2015
oluchi557:
freecocoa we have control over our action but u know as we act we needs directions to make a near perfect choice,so what i was asking is how would u know that God is directing u towards a particular person
Babe you don't need direction from any god, you have the mental abilities to direct yourself and make decisions as an adult, you just need to sharpen and make use of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by davien(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
oluchi557:
Here's a simple question, does god give people free will or controls them like dolls? If the former is correct then nobody has been predestined to be your husband and if the later is correct then god obviously doesn't want you to marry now, maybe when you're 70 "your" husband will magically come knocking on your door and swoop you off your walking aides.. .

1 Like

Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by An2elect2(f): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
mtchewww
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by McSterling(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
oluchi557:
grin
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by johnydon22(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Misanthrope:
My dear marriage is a trap, don't go near that direction.

I think you got the wrong idea about Marriage...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by Pidggin(f): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
oluchi557:
Based on my last post and my friend experience on getting married,so i want to ask as a christian or born again for that matter how can u know ur husband when he approach u,especially for the people who doent have that gift of hearing from God.pls for matured christians thanks

I believe in the efficacy of prayers, talking to God and allowing Him order your steps is just the best way to go about it if you are a Christian. If you have difficulties hearing from him, never mind he'll be speaking to your better half and leading him to you too. However, i don't believe there's only one man or woman created for an individual, rather you ask for what you want and receive it by divine providence.
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by Sunymoore(m): 6:07am On Sep 24, 2015
Marriage is overrated piece of shitttt in this part of the world....
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2015
oluchi557:

So you may wish to tell me that the myriads of divorce you have observed weren't from a marriage where both man and woman felt they were meant for each other?

If you have such a thought at this stage were you want a man for a marriage,i would advice you have teeth to bite the hooks of marriage before getting married.

It is people like you that easily see a mid-line interface of non-compartment between you and your man on a small smoky argument.
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by oluchi557(f): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2015
LuckyG1:

So you may wish to tell me that the myriads of divorce you have observed weren't from a marriage where both man and woman felt they were meant for each other?

If you have such a thought at this stage were you want a man for a marriage,i would advice you have teeth to bite the hooks of marriage before getting married.

It is people like you that easily see a mid-line interface of non-compartment between you and your man on a small smoky argument.
pls ur grammer is too much to understand can u simplify it
Re: My Husband!!!where Are U by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2015
vizkiz:
upload a picture before I can conclude if I am him or not undecided
grin

(1) (Reply)

Being Born Again Is Not Decisional. / Four Evils People Do For Their Love Of Money / Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.