Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,977 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare (31066 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari / Amendment Of CCB/CCT Act By National Assembly Is Null & Void - Olatunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Channels TV has now aired the recorded broadcast
of the trial,

Olatunde Bakare ‏@Backarray 2h2 hours ago
SSA to @bukolasaraki , Mr. @MrBanksOmishore falsely reported in his tweet that the Prosecutor's Counsel said @elrufai provided ALL evidence.

That is not only false but an unfair and failed attempt to romp Gov. @elrufai into his boss's trial before the Code of Conduct Tribunal.

Channels TV has now aired the recorded broadcast of the trial, and I will show the statement of Rotimi Jacobs SAN as transcribed.

Olatunde Bakare ‏@Backarray 1h1 hour ago
Anyone interested in confirming the authenticity of this can watch the trial (towards the tail end) on Channels Youtube page.

Obviously, one person wasn't listening at all. Cc @Omojuwa @DOlusegun @eggheader @Ayourb @elrufai @B_ELRUFAI

Olatunde Bakare retweeted Dennis Ogunnaike
Thats the point..he never used the word "Provided" at all. I have attached the transcribed statement. Check Channels

Olatunde Bakare ‏@Backarray 51m51 minutes ago
For those requesting for video evidence of whether or not Rotimi Jacobs said El Rufai "Provided All Evidence"...I will post video shortly.

latunde Bakare ‏@Backarray 30m30 minutes ago
Cc @omojuwa @GbengaGOLD @DOlusegun @Ayourb @eggheader @B_ELRUFAI @elrufai .

I hope Mr. Omishore will apologize for the inappropriate tweet

https://twitter.com/backarray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by Imortal001: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by OkutaNla: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
If I hear? They will still try to rope Tinubu into the plot somehow, just watch. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by PentiumPro(f): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
The CCT should just rope the ediot into the trial, let him substantiate his allegations.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
PentiumPro:
The CCT should just rope the ediot into the trial, let him substantiate his allegations.
Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by PentiumPro(f): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
OkutaNla:
If I hear? They will still try to rope Tinubu into the plot somehow, just watch. grin grin
Lolzzzz, some of them are doing that on Twitter already from the TVC angle. grin
Ndi-ara!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
This Saraki of a Man should Man Up and stop behaving like a Kid! Smh!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lying Liars are Lying against themselves.

10 Likes

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by ModiKen(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Oya make we see d recorded broadcast make we confirm who dey talk true and who dey lie

1 Like

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by ModiKen(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm.....oya make we see d recorded broadcast make we confirm who dey talk true and who dey lie for d mata.
Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
This Saraki of a Man should Man Up and stop behaving like a Kid! Smh!

1 Like

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by sammyj: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
What do you expect from Saraki's boy. Corruption will always give birth to corruption !!! grin shocked grin grin

14 Likes

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by CR77(f): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
OkutaNla:
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by efilefun(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
The man should carry his cross and stop trying to attach people to his downfall, earlier he was trying to bring PMB into his crises, now its elrufai soon he may turn to amaechi.

The most annoying thing is the money this dudes have embezzled will comfortably feed their great grandchildren yet they ant satisfied but want to keep consuming more until the nation collapse totally, yet i wonder how someone with his right senses who doesn't even know what he's gonna eat this afternoon barking and supporting this thieves. If fashola faces same law tomorrow i will be happy cuz atleast he will also suffer for any hardship he caused the citizens.

Instead of Nigerians standing up for their right, you see some deluded people thinking this politicians are gods, see what happened in Ukraine when a lawmaker was thrown in the garbage just cuz he didnt back a law to end the turbulence in the country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz-WSodb2v8

17 Likes

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by superior1: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
ok
Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by kayo80(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
In the social media age, people are always wanting to be the first to post something, and don't take time to verify things most of the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by bqlekan(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
The Blame-Blame game..

We all know he lied, since you are currently lying too...
The foundations of politics itself is a lie

Go on, lie to us, but we are no fools undecided

1 Like

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by lolababe331e: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
The guy is a liar, we all watched it and that's not what was said

1 Like

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by RichDad1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
They can only run but no where to hide for Saraki the traitor and his gang of thieves.

6 Likes

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by auntymi(f): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
T
Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by atlwireles: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
A party of liars calling themselves their God given name.

3 Likes

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by MrRobot: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Why is there soo much lies and propaganda with APC. This party would probably end to be the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by modath(f): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
It does & will only do Saraki & his "sympathisers" more harm if they do not stop digging him deeper into the hole he currently is ....

In clear speak, Mallam is PMB's beloved, any attempt to smear his image will be resisted & BTW what is wrong with whistle blowing?

3 Likes

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by nijanigga: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
There are Mathematicians who study inverse problems or inverse relations. I hope somebody can study Nigerians in similar fashion because everything about Nigerians is inverse of decent people.

1 Like

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by disloman(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Those who watched d proceeding should come n help us out here.Any help here will b appreciated.
Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by Islie: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
have watch it and I don't know why he has to lie

I wish El-rufai will take him up on that.....

we need to set standards on news that circulate and not miss-inform people/populace just because we want to buy their sympathy.

8 Likes

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by haryomikun(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by sdindan: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
APC IS FALLING DOWN FALLING DOWN FALLING DOWN APC IS FALLING DOWN MY DEAR LADY

2 Likes

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by disloman(m): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
NyscBobo:
APC got no shame...

i keep saying this

A HOUSE BUILT WITH LIES WILL NEVER STAND..

Seems like APC is d only nightmare u keep on having.What a shame.

12 Likes

Re: SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare by wazobiaN9(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
NyscBobo:
APC got no shame...

i keep saying this

A HOUSE BUILT WITH LIES WILL NEVER STAND..

Is your head in the sand, or it is completely fried??!

you just jumped at the post... not one second spared to read it. na only you waka come??

11 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Most Vibrant Senators Of 2015 / Why Ajimobi Pardoned Yewande Oyediran Jailed For Killing Husband – Ex Oyo AG / Christopher Olalegbin: EFCC Arraigns Suspect Arrested In Collaboration With FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.