Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures (56912 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by kayo80(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:
Why is her breast like dis??

Love is sweet kiss kiss

How do you want her breast to be before?
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by pweetybhy(f): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Love is sweet when u are with the rite person kiss
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by tbaby123(f): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by faitheverest(f): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Jealous
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by janefrancisca(f): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:

Love is sweet kiss kiss
grin she no see push-up bra wear na.

3 Likes

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by seedorfg(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
una don over quote me, kilode, oro yi abi imi, okay happy couple
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by tyconcepts(f): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
seedorfg:
smiling outside, but crying inside, anyways o ye jesu loke

Learn how to be genuinely happy for others.....It will make your life much more easier.

8 Likes

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by femi4: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:

Love is sweet kiss kiss
Don't worry, after giving birth....yours too will obey gravitational law

4 Likes

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by tpiander: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
their body language is somehow although I could be wrong.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by femi4: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
seedorfg:
have you eaten today?

1 Like

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by RexTramadol1: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
sinaj:

wink

Cnt wait for u to become a legend

As u don love up!
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by damton(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
many face of two face wife. Incredible.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
tyconcepts:

9ja folks must pick out flaws.....Can't we just savour the beauty in the pics??

NB : Go ask Jerry Swanky....He was her stylist on that night
janefrancisca:
grin she no see push-up bra wear na.
tyconcepts:

9ja folks must pick out flaws.....Can't we just savour the beauty in the pics??

NB : Go ask Jerry Swanky....He was her stylist on that night
concept i tell you.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by dammywapes(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:

Love is sweet kiss kiss
I don't even notice how her breast is but that question will be best answered by 2baba.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Pidggin(f): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
seedorfg:

She's an actress what do you expect smiley

1 Like

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by ajufinz(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Love is Sweeter, when you've been through it all and you're still together....
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by RexTramadol1: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
The way the next Queen of England will drool over me
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by allanphash7(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
And when you have money

I mean MONEY
Airforce1:
Love is sweet when you're with the right person at the right time

2 Likes

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by omogidi234(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
There's something wrong with the first pic angry

Annie na fine babe

Nothing is wrong with the picture, she was just thinking. '' after all these while so na me marry 2baba, ah thank God oh''. That was her thought, you could see that from her demeanour.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by janefrancisca(f): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
quiinnBee:

concept i tell you.
bfor nko, the fallen breasts did not allow me savour the overall beauty concept was talking about now. ur eyes no sharp, dats all. wink
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by laserjet: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
where are the many faces?

2 Likes

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by meta4bishop(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:

Love is sweet kiss kiss
hummmm! Anoder man's property. Pls try control ur oju o. I mean ur eyes.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
janefrancisca:
bfor nko, the fallen breasts did not allow me savour the overall beauty concept was talking about now. ur eyes no sharp, dats all. wink
K
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by LADYARIK(f): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Beautiful couple..tuface is a legend in indeed
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Adesiji77: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:

Love is sweet kiss kiss

How is it like? lipsrsealed
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Alihkizito(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
ritababe:

LWKMD.

I hope u never reach 50 by then grin

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by yugocee(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
@40 this guy is still young. I'm sure that's not his football age. unlike some celebrities.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by jice(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:

Love is sweet kiss kiss
Tuface nor chopam remain nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College / Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected / Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.