Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? (8683 Views)

Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older / Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong / Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by temmyabby(f): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2007
theres nothing wrong with plastic surgery/cosmetic surgery if its dont with genuine reasons, i look at it as getting braces to correct bad dentition or sumting like that when its sick is when its being done so make u look like sum1 else,
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by Ollie39: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2007
Aesthetic surgery is not all about getting your boobs enlarged or facial surgery. There is so much more to it than this.

If you are content with the way your body looks/is, then all well and good. But there are other people who want things corrected on their body because it actually affects their daily living.

Point of correction - it is not about depressed people either. Any plastic surgeon worth his/her salt will not operate on a depressed person. He/she will let you know before hand that surgery will not make you perfect but will only improve on what is already there. It is people who have unrealistic expectations of what aesthetic surgery can do that get depressed after the event. Good surgeons will not also operate on an obese person, he/she will advice you to go and lose weight.

I am proud to say that I have had plastic surgery and there is a great improvement and I will not hesitate to have more should it be required. Plastic surgery is a risk and should not be taken lightly, it also carries a lot of other risks which should be fully weighed before contemplating on having anything done. But if you do your homework well and chose a good surgeon, hopefully the risks will be less. Do not go for the cheaper option. My surgeon is one of the best in the UK.
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2007
@topic

nope, just don't like the idea one bit.
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by stephanay(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2007
NO WAY!!!![tt][/tt]
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by Delesdairy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2007
If the need arises, why not?
How often do we hear of people loosing their lives a result of plastic surgery?
If i 'have the money and see the need, , why not
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by Delesdairy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2007
wetin dey there?
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2007
hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by ifyalways(f): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2007
NO no NO I wont for any reason.
am perfect the way i am and when i luk into my mirror am happy and contended with what i see. cool
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by yme5: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2007
For leisure, no way.

For emergency cases, sure!
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by omogenaija(f): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2007
@ topic no way
but if its a medical reason then God will guide me through the surgery . smiley
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by efuah(f): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2008
Never! and i pray nothing call for that in my life!
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by Joseph6(m): 3:39am On Oct 15, 2008
@ poster
maybe when i'm 65 and a bit suicidal hell yeah
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by ajiriavae(f): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2008
if the good Lord in His infinite mercy taught us how to do cosmetic surgery, then why not use it. everything that man knows how to do is by God's grace
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by mohawkchic(f): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2008
Check out the link on other views expressed about Plastic Surgery
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by plappville(f): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2008
100 percent yes!!!
God gave memy body and i do with it as i please. If i am happy with an improvement the he should as well!!

@ foumaleka God did made u and he said u are perfect, so why do u not believe u re really perfect??

@ topic i get iritated each time i come across this surgical program on tv, for me((((c'est completement non)))) je ne fait pas, je suis belle comme je suis.
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by tope2000(f): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2008
Well . . . .i wudnt say No
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by LoveAlways(f): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2008
Nope, I don't think I would. Luckily the women in my family age gracefully.
Re: Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? by Angolobabe(f): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2008
Yes im considering Liposuction after having kids to keep fit as it removes fat from the body which i couldnt loose with excercise which I ssuppose will make me look better, fitter and happier. so if have the money to pay for the operation, I think i will go for it and i will go to one of the best hospital in europe for it to avoid complications etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? / Full Fringe Human Hair / What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.