Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Heroes Reborn. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes Reborn. (6746 Views)

New Seasonal Film "Heroes Reborn" Official Thread / Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heroes Reborn. by armadeo(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Heres somethjing for fans of heroes the tv series to look forward to.

if you loved peter petrelli, sylar, claire, the haitian , hiro nakamura and others. well they are on the way back to your screen though not all stars of the original franchise.

this reboot/ continuation begins again with a fresh crop of inspiring heroes who take on the ultimate struggle between those with extraordinary abilities and those with nefarious motives to hunt and harness their powers. Epic adventures await these newly empowered allies as they cross paths with some of the original characters, unlocking the mysterious fate of the universe and their place within it.

premiers in 2 days 24/09/2015. men o2tvseries better be up and running on the 25th. i actually watched the heroes reborn web series like a preview to this continuation its about how the story begins with a terrorist act, wasnt impressed but i believe that the producers are hiding in plain sight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FLHB2zB_cA

cc

cao
dragonking
prowitin
keky
datbossasschick
khanivorous.

will update as soon as this comes out

1 Like

Re: Heroes Reborn. by armadeo(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
another trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHClJhC8Wfs

boy i cant wait.

with so many tv series starting up this month i just might dump fear TWD.
Re: Heroes Reborn. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wow just saw it on the internet I hope they stay true to the story
Re: Heroes Reborn. by cao(f): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nah, I'll pass...and no I didn't press play, I've have way too much to watch.
Re: Heroes Reborn. by Dragonking: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
cao:
Nah, I'll pass...and no I didn't press play, I've have way too much to watch.
Did you watch fear the walking dead?
Re: Heroes Reborn. by Dragonking: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
armadeo:
another trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHClJhC8Wfs

boy i cant wait.

with so many tv series starting up this month i just might dump fear TWD.
Armadeo, hope you checked the preview well of this series. I can't afford to watch another failure like that fear the walking dead
Re: Heroes Reborn. by cao(f): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dragonking:
Nope. I still have at least 2 seasons of the actual walking dead to watch.
Re: Heroes Reborn. by armadeo(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dragonking:
Armadeo, hope you checked the preview well of this series. I can't afford to watch another failure like that fear the walking dead

I did. Fear the walking dead sucks so far. I haven't even watched the last episode.

Although there's a web series like an intro into reborn which I have watched and wasn't impressed but I want o hold in to my love for heroes season 1 to 3.

I hope this makes sense.
Re: Heroes Reborn. by armadeo(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dragonking:

Am gonna watch penny this weekend. Non time since.

Binge weekend coming up from tomorrow.
Re: Heroes Reborn. by Dragonking: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
armadeo:

Am gonna watch penny this weekend. Non time since.

Binge weekend coming up from tomorrow.
You haven't finished watching penny dreadful since I can't believe you left penny dreadful for Fear the walking dead. Lol...make sure u finish watching PD...season 3 is just around the corner.
Re: Heroes Reborn. by armadeo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dragonking:
You haven't finished watching penny dreadful since I can't believe you left penny dreadful for Fear the walking dead. Lol...make sure u finish watching PD...season 3 is just around the corner.

Will do so. Must finish and add it to my watch list. But Damn that series scared me for reasons I can't explain. It's dark.
Re: Heroes Reborn. by Dragonking: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
armadeo:

Will do so. Must finish and add it to my watch list. But Damn that series scared me for reasons I can't explain. It's dark.
what season are you in? Also, if you can watch walking dead then you shouldn't have an issue with penny dreadful. wink
Re: Heroes Reborn. by Obrigardo: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
I've been waiting for over half a decade for the heroes to be reborn.
The first Heroes was one of the best show i've ever seen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heroes Reborn. by armadeo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dragonking:
what season are you in? Also, if you can watch walking dead then you shouldn't have an issue with penny dreadful. wink

Theres a diffrence penny dreadful is dark walking dead is light, i cant put it into words theres just how the series made me feel.

meanwhile heroes reborn ep 1 & 2 is out. nice intro and hopefully a slow build up to the story. no old characters revealed except molly and the googled guy which was sad but at the end the next episode trailer showed some old friends.

relaxing
Re: Heroes Reborn. by armadeo(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
well episode 3 is okay i guess. we are still yet to see the original cast apart from noah bennet and molly walker.

Hiro nakamura has a daughter?
Re: Heroes Reborn. by Sultan5(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Dragonking:

I have heard talk of this series in other topic, i dont no if your the same person but i must say so far i haven't seen anything good in it. I am in s01 ep6, and i haven't even connected with any of the characters yet. It seems you are well inclined in all things penny dreadful.

So will the series get better from here or is this the best it can do. Just wondering tho cause the remaining episodes of s1 has being on my phone for weeks now n i can't just bring my self to finish it. So if you have any push to gv me please do cause am on the verge of deleting it.

Now back to Heroes, I really expected more from this series because of the trailers i had watched till now. Am not saying its not good cause it is. But its just not epic u no. But hell the series just started, hopefully the best is yet to come
Re: Heroes Reborn. by Dragonking: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2015
Sultan5:

I have heard talk of this series in other topic, i dont no if your the same person but i must say so far i haven't seen anything good in it. I am in s01 ep6, and i haven't even connected with any of the characters yet. It seems you are well inclined in all things penny dreadful.

So will the series get better from here or is this the best it can do. Just wondering tho cause the remaining episodes of s1 has being on my phone for weeks now n i can't just bring my self to finish it. So if you have any push to gv me please do cause am on the verge of deleting it.

Now back to Heroes, I really expected more from this series because of the trailers i had watched till now. Am not saying its not good cause it is. But its just not epic u no. But hell the series just started, hopefully the best is yet to come
Well I guess am the person u are referring too...and yes penny dreadful is one of the highly rated series...try to watch it without bias and watch season 1 to the endi, I can bet u will love it...ask armadeo he was a little bit skeptical just like u are right now but he is now a penny dreadful fan....we also got a penny dreadful thread to help guide you through...

Here is the penny dreadful thread link ; https://www.nairaland.com/2255621/penny-dreadful-official-fan-thread/1

You will find wonderful people there like solomonbrown64 , hunnydropps , armadeo , countdracula , and myself to guide u tru the series if need may arise...cheers and remember to provide a feedback. smiley
Re: Heroes Reborn. by armadeo(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sultan5:

I feel that they are holding on to thier aces concerning heroes. It will get better though I am surprised at good luck Chuck just stumbling unto his powers now. Maybe he caused the initial explosion that started the series.

Yet to see my favs though. We of course need a sylar and Peter to make this work.

On penny dreadful as dragonking said I initially ignored it but got into the groove. If you are a fan of the horror genre I suggest you keep it up. Just finished season 2 and its awesome. I actually abandoned supernatural and this is my new horror series.

Watch it!!!.

Though tastes differ

2 Likes

Re: Heroes Reborn. by armadeo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Watched episode 5. The tv is warming up. I wonder what is coming.

I still await the appearance of old school heroes like nakamura.
Re: Heroes Reborn. by armadeo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cant wait....

For episode 6.
Re: Heroes Reborn. by Kezifils(m): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2015
This show got potential. I hope it's as good as the original except season 4 of course.
Re: Heroes Reborn. by Keky(m): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Since Tommy can teleport through space, can he do it through time as well?
Re: Heroes Reborn. by armadeo(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2015
Keky:
Since Tommy can teleport through space, can he do it through time as well?

That's an interesting premise. He can bend space therefore time. I can't wait. Hiro is back. My fab character.

Let's see how this goes. Am glad katana girl part is over. The whole video game thing was childish.

Waiting for more to come.

Heroes is really reborn.
Re: Heroes Reborn. by JhyMedex: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dis reborn is notin like d Original Heroes....
D storyline, acting n directing has bn lame thus far...

N dnt even get me started abt dt Katana gal n her annoying pal...

Gosh!!! I miss Claire, Hiro n his pal, Peter n Nathan petrelli, Silas n d Indian guy...

Heroes shldnt av bn reborn....
Re: Heroes Reborn. by armadeo(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
JhyMedex:
Dis reborn is notin like d Original Heroes....
D storyline, acting n directing has bn lame thus far...

N dnt even get me started abt dt Katana gal n her annoying pal...

Gosh!!! I miss Claire, Hiro n his pal, Peter n Nathan petrelli, Silas n d Indian guy...

Heroes shldnt av bn reborn....

Lol. Let's be patient. It's 13 episodes I think. Well deliver judgement at the end of season 1
Re: Heroes Reborn. by Keky(m): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
The last episode was definitely the best one yet! Wow finally we have some answers!
Re: Heroes Reborn. by armadeo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
Keky:
The last episode was definitely the best one yet! Wow finally we have some answers!

I tell you. It's been unravelled to imagine what hiro nakamura did with Claire's kids.

Lovely.
Re: Heroes Reborn. by Keky(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
"He really is a Petrelli, isn't he?"
Re: Heroes Reborn. by trigar12(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2015
I gbadun diz Heroes reborn o, suspense filled and awesome kiss
Re: Heroes Reborn. by aragon4realz(m): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2015
download all the episodes from sweetnoisenaija.com
http://sweetnoisenaija.com/heroes-reborn-s01e08-download-link/
Re: Heroes Reborn. by Kezifils(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2015
The shows is gradually building into the original Heroes now that most of the casts have returned. Still following...
Re: Heroes Reborn. by armadeo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kezifils:
The shows is gradually building into the original Heroes now that most of the casts have returned. Still following...

Also following.

I think the original cast would soon be set aside for the new cast.

Hiro doesn't have his powers and might be dead. Killed by the clone.

Parkman may appear in just that scene. Only Noah might continue.

Now Nathan absorbs powers and can only hold on to one at a time. The sister controls the elements.

St the end of this season I am sure an ultra evo Would appear as the bad guy for season 2.

Enjoying it so far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(MOVIE DOWNLOAD) Jenifa's Diary - Season 1 - (episode 1,2,3) / *~ Obinna5000 Voted TV/Movies Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! / Available For Download! The Hobbit: Battle Of The Five Armies (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.