Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists (28589 Views)

PHOTOS: Lagosians Drink Beer In Flood / Herdsmen Attack: South-west Farmers May Resort To Self-defence - Afenifere / Herdsmen Attack: We May Resort To Self Defence, Town Unions, Abia.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by totalhouse(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2015
Seun:
I have a three step solution to this traffic problem but I need a research assistant to help me to perfect it and present it the right way.
How? Maybe we can do something together in this regard. However, I will need briefing on what to do first. I hope it works though... Looking forward to both us saying Eureka... Waiting Oga Seun
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by MrIyke222(m): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2015
twoondei:
Lagos is a stressful place to live in.

Just one twitch in someone's head, and your whole day can get completely ruined in traffic.

You spend a lot buying fuel, spend more on accommodation, pay more for everything and still end up in traffic.

If your house isn't close to work, no savings!
I de tell u... D uneasy life there is unimaginable.. I pray nver to find myself living in a place lik Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by emmchi(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2015
jaegermesiter:
The ultimate limit state for bridges is for heavy duty trucks to park on d entire span for 24hrs and over 100 yrs,dats d design loading for bridges,and there's wind loading,seismic load also,so bros,dat bridge dey gidi gba
Ok,but I still get a little bit jittery when driving with heavy duty trucks parked on it.
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by jaegermesiter: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2015
emmchi:

Ok,but I still get a little bit jittery when driving with heavy duty trucks parked on it.
And I get jittery from just seeing the ocean

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by Samchuky(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2015
400billionman:
Why is it that every business wants to be sited in Lagos?

Why is it that every importer uses Lagos?

Why is it that Federal government does not want to develop deep sea wharfs in any other part of the country ? Niger delta or South East.

Why do Nigerians keep doing same things and expect different results ?
This is the real problem. The government has to decongest Lagos by getting sea ports built in other parts of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmmmmn, it took me six hours from Bourdillon in Ikoyi to Berger yesterday embarassed Leaving at eight, I got home 2am. Had to scale the fence wink since the gate was locked and I didn't want to disturd anyone. It wasn't funny sad

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by seanjy4konji: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2015
There is no place i am going to within Ib city that will take me more than 1 hour even with traffic unless i branch a BEER PALOR along the way for cold Goldberg and Bushmeat...

No be money we all deh find

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by gpgodswill: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2015
cms was lyk huh yestdy ... thank GOD sha smiley
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2015
i beg where traffic dey now before i go out
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by florence15(f): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2015
No be small thing Oo.
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2015
AMBO oooooooooooooooooo! O! Ambooo! grin grin grin .
Lagos, you had a chance to do better but a hundred and something people ruined it tongue tongue
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2015
Funny enough, people living in ajegunle don't experience this problems. There are too many routes to AJ even through canoes and boats. Perhaps the government should develop that area so as to decongest the traffic along apapa/oshodi express way.
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2015
seanjy4konji:
There is no place i am going to within Ib city that will take me more than 1 hour even with traffic unless i branch a BEER PALOR along the way for cold Goldberg and Bushmeat...

No be money we all deh find

That's why you dey palm cheap beer abi?
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by jidebaba69(m): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2015
Yomieluv:
Didn't go out with car yesterday.

I saw hell,left surulere exactly 4pm,didn't get to agbara till 10:20pm.

I just couldn't walk,and okada were asking for exhorbitant fee.

The funny thing is that when the trailer drivers were on strike last week the roads were free. Even Volks was totally free.
It is evident that tanker and trailer drivers are the cause of all the traffic in Lagos. Something has to be done about them.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by fransixe(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Afterall trailers and tanker were band from moving in the day time....and when they eventually comes out at night, its always chaotic! its a case of creating problems while trying to proffer a solution to an existing probs....
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by benjaminiyke(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Chaiii.... Who send me go choose lagos as NYSC choice of state for the upcoming batch B youth service.na 19,8k I wan take live for this kind place.#sad
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
Seun:
I have a three step solution to this traffic problem but I need a research assistant to help me to perfect it and present it the right way.
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by seanjy4konji: 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
Beer is all about choices and what satisfies your taste bud..Most expensive beer in Nigeria is Heineken which usually gives me Jedidi jedijedi and in as much as i enter a beer palor and i did not ask you to pay for my beer?i dont see how a brand of beer i take should give you hypertension or define my pocket to you...

Only broke people think the way you do that drinking something cheap means thats what they can afford...

Drink your expensive and i drink my cheap..Wetin fit cause wahahala na if bottle touch each other..Ge kin Ge...Ki Igo ma kanra wan....

emrain:

That's why you dey palm cheap beer abi?
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by kunlejazz(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Seun:

Hi Seun,
I sent emails to . No replies for close to 24hrs. Kindly look into this.

Thanks.
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
iykedare:

Today? What is traffic like today?
i didnt go that way today,but i dont expect any difference
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by anibi9674: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
the city don full nd yet den still day move more investment go there. yoloba pple una too greedy.
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
I will help..
Concerned because I was trapped in Apapa for four hours yesterday.
God forbid I raise a family in this city. Abuja all the way........

Seun:
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by mikolo80: 1:27am On Sep 24, 2015
oduastates:
N1000 daily congestion charge will do the business.
The money can then be ploughed into mass transit
c'est fini
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by gunpoint(m): 1:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Seun:
Hi Seun, can we please get more emoticons on nairaland? These ones are boring, too repetitive, too monochromic in color and without a wide enough range of expressions. Please rollout something asap and watch the delight it will generate in your users. Tank me later.
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by Amastermovic(m): 6:21am On Dec 11, 2015
Seun:

Don't mind if you can make me your research partner.. I have read a lot journals on traffic analysis report.. I carried out a project on Traffic Analysis Report case studies Abeokuta,Shagamu express way "Ososa". Ijebu ode nd few area's with the guide of my lecturer...

Though I am an ND holder, currently on IT but I want to solve problems on Highway and major Street In the country..

How can this be achieved is by determine the Level of service of each Affected area Los.. Traffic light simulation, since Lagos is known for that many more,..

Seun Just hope you consider working with a young polytechnic ND Graduate by showing the world what we can achieve at a very tender age.. Looking forward to your reply, about what your research are based on.. Thanks
Re: Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists by hopilo: 6:26am On Dec 11, 2015
Mama peace why? whenever you visit. Lagos u cause traffic gridlock abi padlock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo Supports Atiku / US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return / Results Of 2021 APGA Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.