Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,235 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (67623 Views)

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by pryncexcel: 3:05am On Feb 18, 2016
postmann:
grin grin grin
Reading all the response from the contributing women makes me laugh.

Obviously the 21st century woman has taken her world in one giant stride with illusions and arrogance.

But one thing remains: IT IS A MAN'S WORLD! Pure and simple!

Hate me if you must. Call me a sexist if it makes you happy, but I'll say it like it is.

Men like their women fresh! Untainted most times, or after they've known her. A woman who leaves her husband over infidelity and marries another will soon regret it.
Most men who marry divorced women are not faithful themselves. And the chances of a man finding sexual fulfilment from a divorced woman ONLY is very slim.

The 21st century woman believes she is similar to a man, that there is no difference save for the hairs on his face and body.

But in her arrogance, the bitter truth of life sweeps in from behind.

Even never-married single ladies are having challenges getting married, and we are talking about the married and divorced.

Quit the pride and arrogance ladies! The best slot a divorced woman can get in this era, is a glorified sex partner. Or a P.A to an aged man. Hardly any young man will pitch his sexual tent forever with a divorced woman, even in marriage.

Your best shot most of the time is with the husband of your youth.

And one more thing: It's not the same thing when a man cheats and when a woman cheats.

But the shocking thing is, I've even seen men argue this in the negative. The sexual organs of both sex says it all.
Even deities reacts to a cheating wife.

God says, "If a husband divorces his wife And she goes from him And belongs to another man, Will he still return to her? Will not that land be completely polluted? But you are a harlot with many lovers; Yet you turn to Me," declares the LORD

(Jer 3:1)

If a man marries a woman who becomes displeasing to him because he finds something indecent about her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, and if after she leaves his house she becomes the wife of another man, and her second husband dislikes her and writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, or if he dies, then her first husband, who divorced her, is not allowed to marry her again after she has been defiled. That would be detestable in the eyes of the LORD. Do not bring sin upon the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance.

(Duet 24:1-4)

Now we know polygamy is WRONG. And a cheating husband errs grievously. It's infact a mortal sin. But the above scriptures are HIGHLIGHTS of how abominable is the act of a cheating wife. Even when she was divorced and another man has "touched" her she cannot come back to her husband.

If your pride won't let you stay with your cheating husband, then honorably prepare for celibacy. Or you can choose to end up in a far more shameful union with another man who will eventually seek another woman when he is done exploring what is left of you.

A married woman who spreads her legs for another is a pack of shame before man and spirits.

This is no call for men to cheat or opt for polygamy or even divorce. It is simply a response to a lost breed of women.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 3:10am On Feb 18, 2016
On point
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by postmann: 3:12am On Feb 18, 2016
Memejem:
You came here to fight. Quoting and twisting the words of the old testament that is only applicable to jews and not christians for your benefit.

There are divorced women who have remarried and are content in thier marriages. If a man like likes his women fresh and still cheats on his wife then he viewed his wife as an object for sex just as a divorced women as per your logic.

Why are you spewing your opinions as facts? How do you know that most divorced men are not faithful? Have you done a quantitative research on a large sample of divorced men that can aid your misguided theory? I would argue that divorced men are probably more faithful that fist time married men as they are more likely to know what they are looking for in the institution of marriage. If they willingly left a marriage why enter another one if thier goal is promiscuity. But that's just my OPINION. As your epistle was your opinion that I obviously disagree with

I would also argue that the 21st century woman does not view herself as similar to man. they view themselves as different but equal and entitled to the same opportunities available to men. But again that's my humble opinion. Just because you don't agree with the opinions of the women on this thread doesn't mean you should come here and spew your hatred for the female gender as fact.

Quoting Bible verses from the old testament that no longer apply to christians and interpreting them in a way that you beleive make your point. Giving no context to the verses that come before or after it even.

You are a bigot. And don't like accepting the opinions of other people. Which is fine. Nobody is begging you to marry a woman from this century. You acknowledge that cheating is abhorrent but then state give excuses for the reason men cheat as wanting fresh women. Then viciously attack women who cheat as well as divorcees. But in your opinion a cheating woman is worse than a cheating husband. But not in the eyes of God. If you are going to quote the Bible then I suggest you quote from the new testament, that is what christians refer to in this day and age. Which also permits divorce on the grounds of adultery

FYI not all women divorce men do so due to infidelity, some do so due to spousal abuse. And any woman that is repeatedly getting hammered by her husband and beaten day in and day out should divorce that man. He won't change.

Don't let my submission trouble you as is obvious from your reaction. You sounded as if I called you out as I let drop my hot oil.

You're not even a good Christian to begin with, since you claimed that my quoted scriptures are for jews only.

And you claimed I twisted the scripture. Why would I do that?

No, I didn't. I said it like it is and I knew it will infuriate "liberated" women like you.

And you came at me poorly researched. Otherwise there are some things you wouldn't dare say.

You claimed divorced men are more likely to stay in marriage than 1st timers. Well, according to US statistics 50% of 1st marriage survives. While 67% of second, and 73% of third marriages end. I think that relegates your claim of divorcees being more faithful to the trash can.

Oh, I never gave reason for men cheating as wanting his woman fresh. You read wrong. I meant men like their women fresh, so don't always see a divorcee as one.

Look, I put things mildly here. CHRIST came to abolish polygamy and divorce for any other reason other than unfaithfulness.

Now take another bomb: women don't have the power of divorce! They can only be separated from their husbands. And if they do, they are to remain single!!!

CHRIST was speaking to MEN (not women) in Matthew 5:32 and Luke 16:18 when HE was talking about adultery. No woman has the right to divorce her husband and marries another over infidelity.
1 corinthians 7:11 has something also to say.

Now, I guess you'd look for something worse than a bigot to qualify me.

But I tell you the truth. Take back your arrogance. I see much hardship and unfulfilment ahead for feminists.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by pryncexcel: 3:31am On Feb 18, 2016
D women of dis dayz, ar becoming smthing else.frm d story of d bible, we were made 2 understand dat there where men with more Dan one wifes. No account of a woman hving 2 husband which d bible support.I kwn somewhere In duetoronomy chapter 21: 15 talks of a man with 2 wife's equally in 1cori 5:1 st Paul was very angry with dem dere.dat again tells dat a man can marry more Dan one wife.bet, due 2 discretion, & d odd stories of two wife.we pray dat a Man should just sick 2 one wife.dis is not an opportunity 4 any lady 2 thinks her self either way.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by emzila(m): 3:36am On Feb 18, 2016
Jozzy4:
Its not easy though bcoz the world's moral standard is very low ; but by Gods grace , I never pray or wish to cheat on my future wife .
lexxyrule:

The one you wanna divorce, if you know him to be unfaithful, you prob won't marry him. What makes you think the next will be faithful too. How can you tell. Which one is faithful or not before marriage?
# wake up #grow up. Better outlook please
Jozzy4:
Its not easy though bcoz the world's moral standard is very low ; but by Gods grace , I never pray or wish to cheat on my future wife .
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 3:39am On Feb 18, 2016
It's posts like these that make me lose my shits.

The very fact that some many males feel this way about adultery, that a woman's job is to look the other way while still trying to be the perfect wife.

Same males that wanted to shut down the Internet when news about the Ibadan lawyer came to light.

All I'm going to say is while you're philandering, do remember that so many females can kill and I mean that in the literal sense.

Between, whatever happened to divorce and alimony?

Di bu ugwu nwaanyi, is not for a man that doesn't understand the concept of loyalty and fidelity.
A philandering husband is no respect to me

6 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Memejem: 3:39am On Feb 18, 2016
I didn't come poorly researched. I didn't research anything. I stated my opinion just like you are stating yours. Whatever stats you posted there are only related to the population of the United states which is vastly different to the over 200 million people of nigeria whi h has little to no stats available at this time. With a different ideology and view point of marriage.

I never claimed to be a liberated. That is your judgement. I don't see why you are attacking women for wanting to have a faithful husband. You do yourself a disservice by expecting women to tolerate so much injustice. Christ allowed for divorce on the grounds of unfaithfulness but you claim women can't divorce? Maybe you should read the Bible again.

Who are you to tell me whether I am a good Christian or not because I disagree with you on one point. Relax. This is just Naira land. We are having a debate, don't conclude on my devotion to a religion as you do not know me all. This is one spectrum of an outlook on one issue.

Anyways I don't want this to turn into hate speech. Let's agree to disagree. It is evident we were raised in different environments with different outlooks on life.

I don't plan on cheating on my husband and never will.i am a follower of Christ and let's leave it at that.

postmann:

Don't let my submission trouble you as is obvious from your reaction. You sounded as if I called you out as I let drop my hot oil.

You're not even a good Christian to begin with, since you claimed that my quoted scriptures are for jews only.

And you claimed I twisted the scripture. Why would I do that?

No, I didn't. I said it like it is and I knew it will infuriate "liberated" women like you.

And you came at me poorly researched. Otherwise there are some things you wouldn't dare say.

You claimed divorced men are more likely to stay in marriage than 1st timers. Well, according to US statistics 50% of 1st marriage survives. While 67% of second, and 73% of third marriages end. I think that relegates your claim of divorcees being more faithful to the trash can.

Oh, I never gave reason for men cheating as wanting his woman fresh. You read wrong. I meant men like their women fresh, so don't always see a divorcee as one.

Look, I put thinga mildly here. CHRIST came to abolish polygamy and divorcing for any other reason other than unfaithfulness.

Now take another bomb: women don't have the power of divorce! They can only be separated from their husbands. And if they do, they are to remain single!!!

CHRIST was speaking to MEN (not women) in Matthew 5:32 and Luke 16:18 when HE was talking about adultery. No woman has any right to divorce her husband and marries another over infidelity.
1 corinthians 7:11 has something also to say.

Now, I guess you'd look for something worse than a bigot to qualify me.

But I tell you the truth. Take back your arrogance. I see much hardship and unfulfilment ahead for feminists.

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 18, 2016
It's posts like these that massage the egos of men of no integrity who think the best thing that could have happened to them is being born male.

A man understands loyalty, boys clearly don't

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:
The last time i checked,these questioons were meant for married ladies and not teenagers or unmarried ladies in their adolescent ages.

How highly sensible of you.
By asking the question, you were indirectly doling out advice for the unmarried ones

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by postmann: 3:56am On Feb 18, 2016
Memejem:
I didn't come poorly researched. I didn't research anything. I stated my opinion just like you are stating yours. Whatever stats you posted there are only related to the population of the United states which is vastly different to the over 200 million people of nigeria whi h has little to no stats available at this time. With a on pretext different ideology and view point of marriage.

I never claimed to be a liberated. That is your judgement. I don't see why you are attacking women for wanting and experience ting to have a faithful husband. You do yourself a disservice by expecting women to tolerate so much higher injustice. Christ allowed for divorce on the grounds of unfaithfulness but you claim women can't divorce? Maybe you should read the Bible again.

Who are you to tell me whether I am a good Christian or not because I disagree with you on one point. Relax. This is just Naira land. We are having a debate, don't conclude on my devotion to a religion as you do not know me all. This is one spectrum of an outlook on one issue.

Anyways I don't want this to turn into hate speech. Let's agree to disagree. It is evident we were raised in different environments with different outlooks on life.

I don't plan on cheating on my husband and never will.i am a follower of Christ and let's leave it at that.

Firstly, my apologies for saying you're not a good Christian. I drew that conclusion from your own error in saying the old testament scriptures I quoted are for jews only. That's flat out wrong.

2ndly, that statistics is universally applicable. Which is more conservative, even in marriage, the US or Nigeria? Even a kid knows Nigeria is much more conservative. So judging from your logic, the satistics will weigh very negatively against devorced women here. And thats a fact! Common sense dictates that a man or woman who can't stay in a first marriage is very unlikely to stay in the 2nd. And for the few percent of 2nd marriages that don't end in another divorce, they chock in infidelity.

Like most women, you speak through your emotions and you are devoid of facts.

You should back up your claims form the bible where women can divorce since we now know that you're a good Christian. Women can ONLY separate from their husbands but can't divorce. Until the death of their husbands, they remain bound to them.

This is not an attack as you claim. It is a statement of fact. And I don't hate women. But I know feminists are millenary nuisance.

And of course most 21st century women have a problem with truth when it comes to their boundaries.

I don't surport maltriment of women in marriage. Don't put that as an accusation against me. I never said that.

What I'm saying is simple enough for the humble, of course.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 3:57am On Feb 18, 2016
doveda:

Ermmmmm.... I am neithersmiley

I asked Vanquay to 'STFU' and also called him ‘rude thing'. The coward moderator classified it an attacksmiley and banned me.

Please only quote me if your IQ enters the 3 digit zone....I APPRECIATE YOU smiley
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by ronald4lif(m): 3:58am On Feb 18, 2016
I have never seen where anyone justifies cheating with such gusto, like it should be accepted.

Like I've habitually said, staying loyal to one woman is practically impossible for me but making excuses and justifying my salacious nature is all way wrong. Not like I'm proud about it but that's me or maybe I'd outgrown it someday.

The best any man can do is to be as furtive as possible to avoid being caught by their woman. And this message makes it seem as if cheating should be done openly and then the women should condone it. Mbanu.

No woman should condone a cheating man. Once there's evidence a man has cheated it's either they are dumped or in cases where they apologise and 'change' their philandering ways then fine.

I'll also like to add that it's rare to see a man who doesn't cheat. They just have never been caught and are fastidious with their game. Or perhaps never had the opportunity to cheat.

It's no coincidence that over my 10years dating experience I've never had a friend who doesn't cheat or never fantasises about shagging that hot babe at a function, club or party, even the married ones. Don't know how to put it but men cheating about is here to stay. Ende!

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Hermionegranger(f): 4:03am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Im sorry i have edited and number 4 is now number five and i muust say you are likely not to have issues in your marriage with this reasonable mindset.

I have conseled many married ladies and 8 out of 10 issues bothers on the sexual infidelity of the man and after i finish talking to them they tend to realize the truth.

No man is worth your stress and while we know there are men who will not cheat on their wives,there is usually no stamp on their heads that they will be faithful.

My write ups are usually deep and very hard for the immature at heart to decipher. I believe if every lady can care less as difficult as it may sound and ignore a philandering hubby,the happier they will be.

My advice for the guy who have decided to tow this lane is to respect the wife n do it far far away and also use a protection to reduce the chance of bringing home sti to the woman at home.

Most men are not nterested in having you leave for another lady but they just want to have a taste of any emotionally vulnulrable lady who brings herself so cheaply to share another lady hubby but wen you start making trouble wiith him and trying to prevent him from unleashing his passion,that is when trouble starts.

A good guy can turn bad and a faithful man can bcome a reckless philanderer so these questions are very vital only for a lady who is faced with the situation.

One thing I hate about life is the double standards being applied to women..Would you, as a man stay and become long suffering trying to ignore the fact that your wife is cheating on you? If you can't do that, then why should we women do so? Going by your assertion, all men cheat. then I'd rather be a single mother.
How about the option of raising my children on MY OWN far away from a philanderer and potential philanderers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by raayah(f): 4:04am On Feb 18, 2016
sinizia:
It still beats my imagination how some/many people still take this OP's threads serious. I usually ignore ALL his threads cos of his skewed mindset and condescending views especially against women. He usually hides his misogynistic and pervasive beliefs sublimnally between several avalanche of poorly-constructed dissertations OR migrane-inducing sanctimonious epistles. What a dumb and pathetic thread. Just man up and say you support men cheating.

I am very glad people are calling him out on this thread. Immediately I saw the topic, I just rolled mg eyes.
He is a very well packaged misogynist, most of his threads are degrading to women.
But this one is just the worst.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by ronald4lif(m): 4:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Hermionegranger:
One thing I hate about life is the double standards being applied to women..Would you, as a man stay and become long suffering trying to ignore the fact that your wife is cheating on you? If you can't do that, then why should we women do so? Going by your assertion, all men cheat. then I'd rather be a single mother.
How about the option of raising my children on MY OWN far away from a philanderer and potential philanderers.

A very plausible thing to do. Nothing bad with that and at least you'd have your freedom to cheat too or stay away from any relationship.

Not like there aren't men who doesn't cheat but the moment you sign in on a relationship/marriage brace up for it. If he doesn't fine but if he does it won't come as a shock.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by nairamaniac: 4:20am On Feb 18, 2016
o.p. this is a beautiful thread. women are taking it personal because u didnt bash men that cheat. console them by telling them u WD create another thread to serve that purpose.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by lielbree: 4:31am On Feb 18, 2016
Op u again? I pity the woman that will end up with u. The other day u were advising not to seed a female child to school. Today it's this crap. I've been married for 10years and I'm not and will never be in any of the hopeless situations u listed. Not every man is like u.

7 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by delishpot: 4:32am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Easy to say.

Si at 26 say you caught your hubby cheating then you will leave and never have sex again?

I hear you.

Will you say the same of a hubby who caught his wife cheating at 26?

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by lielbree: 4:35am On Feb 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
I have never seen where anyone justifies cheating with such gusto, like it should be accepted.

Like I've habitually said, staying loyal to one woman is practically impossible for me but making excuses and justifying my salacious nature is all way wrong. Not like I'm proud about it but that's me or maybe I'd outgrown it someday.

The best any man can do is to be as furtive as possible to avoid being caught by their woman. And this message makes it seem as if cheating should be done openly and then the women should condone it. Mbanu.

No woman should condone a cheating man. Once there's evidence a man has cheated it's either they are dumped or in cases where they apologise and 'change' their philandering ways then fine.

I'll also like to add that it's rare to see a man who doesn't cheat. They just have never been caught and are fastidious with their game. Or perhaps never had the opportunity to cheat.

It's no coincidence that over my 10years dating experience I've never had a friend who doesn't cheat or never fantasises about shagging that hot babe at a function, club or party, even the married ones. Don't know how to put it but men cheating about is here to stay. Ende!
Are u a Christian? How about being faithful to one woman not to please the woman but because that's what God requires of you.
Think about it...

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by nairamaniac: 4:37am On Feb 18, 2016
Rocktation:

Counsellor, this is what you said. I find it disturbing that you're of such mindset, if you truly are a counsellor. Why don't you want to accept that there really are men, who very comfortably, would never cheat? Or is all the hateful thing there really is to cheating, not the actual burying of the dingdong where it doesn't belong? Some people find there's more to life than sex sex sex, reaaaally. You cannot use the weakness in you as the standard by which every man must be judged. Get that into your mindset and the world will be better for it. Don't you see other men telling it differently on this thread? They're not lesser men. It's the incessant peddling of the falsehood that cheating is hardwired into every man's gene, that's making more philandering males exist. Rather than come here to try at convincing women to accept a wrong, try convincing men to desist from doing that wrong. The world's healing begins with you. Change your mindset today.

you talk too much. cant you read and understand simple-english? its even more ridiculous that you are criticizing the o.p for "not convincing men to desist from such act". Is this thread about"convincing men to desist from such act"? at what point did the o.p give the impression that life is about sex sex sex?

What the o.p did was enlist the 6 most common options most common options women pick when they find themselves as victims of a cheating-husband. if you have more to add to his 6, all you need to do is add-7 or add-8. Rather than talking off point and taking it personal.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by LockDown69(m): 4:46am On Feb 18, 2016
Favolly:
Number 1 please

OYO is your case
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by miqos02(m): 4:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

And a younglady would take it as her destiny to perpetually endure. When my name isn't ndidi... undecided [/i]
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by nairamaniac: 4:54am On Feb 18, 2016
Rocktation:
Abi? Like asking if the woman would "shamelessly philander about" when her husband "philanders". It becomes shameful for women when supposedly, it is a natural phenomenon for men.
@skydeep
stop deceiving yourself, its the cold-bitter-truth. its more shameful and stigmatizing for wives to cheat. And don't derail my point by castigating me as you did to the o.p that I support cheating.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by banmee(m): 4:54am On Feb 18, 2016
cococandy:

It's people like you that made it a cruel world with your selfishness and double standards.

See how you implied that it's okay for a guy to philander but when it comes to the woman, it becomes "shameless"
Aliens didn't come form Mars to make it cruel. Selfish People like you did.

Daaayyuummmnnnn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 18, 2016
This is an idiotic post.
If every woman goes against this madness, the world would sure be a better place. But with neantherdals like this op, sh*t keeps happening.

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by October1960: 5:03am On Feb 18, 2016
That's why its best for a man to get a good education and focus on his career. Don't bother marrying.

When a man feels like leaving a relationship that is tired, stale or you meet another woman. Then leave without the hassle of divorce.

After all it is free for all. Women's equality thankfully has arrived. Everyone pay his or her own bills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Sunglow: 5:08am On Feb 18, 2016
Adultery in a marriage is not healthy.It destroys homes.Se.x is not only physical intimacy but also spiritual.So engaging in sexual pleasures outside of ones "Holy Matrimony"has greater and terrible spiritual consequences which many are ignorant of.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by philips70(m): 5:22am On Feb 18, 2016
Jozzy4:

You can tell that from now. Do you cheat on your girlfriend now if you have one? Do you feel the urge but just don't have the resources or time to do it? There's this belief that every faithful man is being hindered by a certain condition. Forget about the so called faithfulness of the white man, their law made it so. That's why if they find their way out of the presence of their wives they become he-goats. If women really want to understand how the mind of men functions about this issue they should pick up their bible and koran and study how it was with the early men as recorded in them. That's the true man God created until the wages of sin and laws became known to him.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by hameina(f): 5:27am On Feb 18, 2016
Huh?! @ OP! will u say d same for an alduterous wifey??

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by AlphaDibia(m): 5:45am On Feb 18, 2016
I want to ask the men these questions because more and more women just be cheating.. That's how one ghe introduce me to her hubby. I begin to write my own obituary sharp sharp as I bin dey think say na set be that. Mumu guy no know say na me dey service e oyibo ghe as he dey waka comot out of town. Imagine the likeness
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by itsMrIke(m): 5:53am On Feb 18, 2016
The OP, Toks2008, must be a child or at least reasons like one. And which 'unfortunate' moderator brought this to FP after many months? Smh...

OP, take these questions and options to your mother and sisters, then come back and post their replies. Maybe then I can take you serious.

How date you imply that all men are philandering idiots who can't keep their pants in check? Smh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by sisisioge: 6:00am On Feb 18, 2016
Crazy crazy writeup. Isn't that lamest excuse ever? Anyways, I'm not castigating you for I have lately realized that indeed, majority of men are irredeemable polygamists. My bobo better not let me sniff it if he does it for I have also realized that I could be a bad girl too with some persuasion.

Dear OP, she doesn't have to shamelessly sleep around in a bid for revenge. No. She could just find an emotionally available dude to pacify her too... Why do you think having a taste of what you do is shameless? Let's be fair, people cheat for different reasons. It could be pure physical with her too while she remains very much in love with you...lol. The fire people play with...

Intelligent women tend to excel at whatever they put their minds on...even if it means being extremely cunning. Don't ever back your woman into that corner, at least, try never to be caught man. If you are...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.