Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? (7633 Views)

Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
what's the funniest thing or most stupid thing you have done when drunk/high?

Let's share
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by yawhex(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
went church to give testimony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
I once picked a serious race from bar to home with my shoes in my hand after begging an elderly man to be watching my drink for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
yawhex:
went church to give testimony

I don't get u.

You mean you went to church under the influence to give testimony?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by myners007: 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
i smootched and caress some one sitting close to me in the bus when i was travelling back then to school. I was surprised that i did not received any resistance...........That was then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
myners007:
i smootched and caress some one sitting close to me in the bus when i was travelling back then to school. I was surprised that i did not received any resistance...........That was then

Are you sure you didn't receive any slap that day or you simply d not know if you receive any resistance?

+what did you take?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by Nicklaus(m): 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
I m an abstainer.

Thank God smiley
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
I m an abstainer.

Thank God smiley

...since last night?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by menix(m): 12:10am On Sep 23, 2015
4got my car at the bar nd walked home..
On getting home I raised alarm that the car I left at home has been stolen..

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by cutesmilez(f): 12:13am On Sep 23, 2015
embarassed wrong thread
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by myners007: 12:15am On Sep 23, 2015
MrImole:

Are you sure you didn't receive any slap that day or you simply d not know if you receive any resistance?

+what did you take?
I did not received slap in any of the two occasion i did that. I was amzed by tmy Dutch courage
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:19am On Sep 23, 2015
menix:

Lol!

I once knocked my neighbor's door while coming from bar, I gave him my key to come and help me open my door, he was just looking at me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by lekjons(m): 12:20am On Sep 23, 2015
I don't drink!
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by nickz(m): 12:20am On Sep 23, 2015
i hid in my bros cupboard cause 1st.Our dog turned into a lion 2nd.my mums head turned to medussa
ma siblings still taunt me with it today,i did some serious substance that day

6 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:20am On Sep 23, 2015
cutesmilez:
embarassed wrong thread

I'm afraid you can't go back, you have to say something.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:22am On Sep 23, 2015
lekjons:
I don't drink!
Since when?

Last night?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:24am On Sep 23, 2015
nickz:
i hid in my bros cupboard cause
1st.Our dog turned into a lion
2nd.my mums head turned to medussa

ma siblings still taunt me with it today,i did some serious substance that day

Lol!

What substance?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by TIDDOLL(m): 12:25am On Sep 23, 2015
Called ma Crush.."Oreochromis Niloticus"...waz so high...i keep shouting shez so beautiful...likening her to a Fish.

my guys helped me to my place,lying on my bed...nd telling my friend I can see angels..i think my hour az come.... wit tears.(pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by cutesmilez(f): 12:26am On Sep 23, 2015
MrImole:

I'm afraid you can't go back, you have to say something.
embarassed I only drink pepsi
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by jamex93(m): 12:27am On Sep 23, 2015
Lols this guys no go kill me wit laf
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by cutesmilez(f): 12:28am On Sep 23, 2015
menix:
ur drink strong gaan.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 23, 2015
Don't drink but I once saw a grown man drunk and was singing paw is kind of fruittttttttttt,sweet like sugar,yellow like fanta,everybody loves paw paw, paw paw!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by lekjons(m): 12:30am On Sep 23, 2015
MrImole:
Since when?

Last night?
nope..

hun! hun!.. last few minsundecided
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:32am On Sep 23, 2015
I went to a party with my friends and we were looking for one of our friends, we were so wasted that we didn't realize that he was there with us, looking for him, he was even shouting his own name as he was looking for himself.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by Suspect33(m): 12:32am On Sep 23, 2015
Was walking home with my guys(all drunk), i started hearing voices "go raise that girl skirt up", i was walking fast to catch up with her and obey instructions and i landed into a flowing gutter

11 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:34am On Sep 23, 2015
aaronson:
Don't drink but I once saw a grown man drunk and was singing paw is kind of fruittttttttttt,sweet like sugar,yellow like fanta,everybody loves paw paw, paw paw!

Haaaa

Na only vodka fit do that kind thing.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:35am On Sep 23, 2015
Suspect33:
Was walking home with my guys(all drunk), i started hearing voices "go raise that girl skirt up", i was walking fast to catch up with her and obey instructions and i landed into a flowing gutter

LOL!
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:36am On Sep 23, 2015
TIDDOLL:
Called ma Crush.."Oreochromis Niloticus"...waz so high...i keep shouting shez so beautiful...likening her to a Fish.
lol!

Wetin u drink?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by TIDDOLL(m): 12:39am On Sep 23, 2015
MrImole:

lol!

Wetin u drink?
E no funny dat day o...cuz tinz spoil..(alomo bitters...wit MM..twaz my first tym of tasting em.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by menix(m): 12:39am On Sep 23, 2015
cutesmilez:
ur drink strong gaan.

Nah mixture dey fit help us. Think..
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:40am On Sep 23, 2015
jamex93:
Lols this guys no go kill me wit laf

Come and share yours.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:42am On Sep 23, 2015
TIDDOLL:
E no funny dat day o...cuz tinz spoil..(alomo bitters...wit MM..twaz my first tym of tasting em.

Haaaa

na u cause am.

U still dey drink?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What It Is Like For A Woman To Receive Double Penetration. / Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China / An Abode For All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.