Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real Or Just Acting?. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real Or Just Acting?. (2795 Views)

Are WWE Fights Real? / World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) / WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real Or Just Acting?. by Titto93(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Are World wrestling Entertainment (WWE),
formally known as World Wrestling Federation
(WWF), fights for real or a mere acting? We
watch them bleed, using chairs and other
dangerous objects, yet there is controversy over
the genuineness of the game.

Some say it's just an acting to entertain while
some argue all we watch on TV is real.

I have never watched them wrestle live on stage
rather than on TV. Have you watched them live?

Do you have the idea whether it's nothing but
drama?
Or Is it real?

Let's hear from you.

Re: Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real Or Just Acting?. by RealAdewole(m): 12:05am On Sep 23, 2015
I dont know if u have watched kane using a choke slam or Roman Reigns a super man punch , you will know say no be acting
Re: Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real Or Just Acting?. by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2015
Wrestling is scripted just like movies,before the fight they already know who would win,the wrestlers are just trained professionals whom undergone practice before the fight,all the bruises,cuts and injuries are just the job hazard.

Nobody would promote violence that's why its called entertainment and same reason they warn you not to try it at home.

Primitive minds such as that guy above my post thinks its reality event that's why they swindle their kind out their money and rob them off their emotions,thinking its real.
Re: Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real Or Just Acting?. by xest(m): 12:41am On Sep 23, 2015
If u wanna knw real fights in d Rings, go for boxing
Re: Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real Or Just Acting?. by RealAdewole(m): 1:34am On Sep 23, 2015
aaronson:
Wrestling is scripted just like movies,before the fight they already know who would win,the wrestlers are just trained professionals whom undergone practice before the fight,all the bruises,cuts and injuries are just the job hazard.

Nobody would promote violence that's why its called entertainment and same reason they warn you not to try it at home.

Primitive minds such as that guy above my post thinks its reality event that's why they swindle their kind out their money and rob them off their emotions,thinking its real.
ypp I got a primitive mind but you are narrow minded I said it is not. mere acting it is a sport and an illusionism
and as you have said it is scripted
Re: Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real Or Just Acting?. by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 23, 2015
RealAdewole:
ypp I got a primitive mind but you are narrow minded I said it is not. mere acting it is a sport and an illusionism
and as you have said it is scripted
narrow minded enough for you to have borrowed my word 'scripted'.....if I misquoted your opinion why not just clarify instead of being even,salty and nimwit.
Re: Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real Or Just Acting?. by Titto93(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2015
How can you tell me it's scripted, when there are superstars who have more fans and cheering than others?

If it's scripted, there will be roles people will refuse to play, like choosing that your career would be ended after severe injury as they did to Edge, Daniel Bryan, and so on.
Re: Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real Or Just Acting?. by RealAdewole(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2015
Titto93:
How can you tell me it's scripted, when there are superstars who have more fans and cheering than others?

If it's scripted, there will be roles people will refuse to play, like choosing that your career would be ended after severe injury as they did to Edge, Daniel Bryan, and so on.
on sunday after John Cena has beaten seth rollins , seth still fight and win stein
Re: Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real Or Just Acting?. by RealAdewole(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Titto93:

on sunday at the night of champions John Cena first defeat seth rollings in the usa championship that same very night seth defeat stein after he has being beaten by cena
and Tripple H always say they are doing what is good for business
Re: Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real Or Just Acting?. by Titto93(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2015
RealAdewole:
on sunday at the night of champions John Cena first defeat seth rollings in the usa championship that same very night seth defeat stein after he has being beaten by cena
and Tripple H always say they are doing what is good for business
If you followed that match well, you would realize Seth won by chance not by strength.

As for doing what's best for business, it's their slang for their haters.
Do you remember last year when Seth(Shield) was a stumbling block for the authority. Now he's sold out, therefore protecting him from his rivals he betrayed is doing what's best for business.
Re: Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real Or Just Acting?. by Titto93(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2015
If you think it's scripted, how can undertaker maintain a record of undefeated in wrestlemania matches for 21 years while others sit down and watch.
Re: Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real Or Just Acting?. by RealAdewole(m): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2015
Titto93:

If you followed that match well, you would realize Seth won by chance not by strength.

As for doing what's best for business, it's their slang for their haters.
Do you remember last year when Seth(Shield) was a stumbling block for the authority. Now he's sold out, therefore protecting him from his rivals he betrayed is doing what's best for business.
and what of randy orton, the wyatt family
Re: Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real Or Just Acting?. by Titto93(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2015
RealAdewole:
and what of randy orton, the wyatt family
What's wrong with them?
Re: Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real Or Just Acting?. by RealAdewole(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2015
Titto93:

What's wrong with them?
randy orton the face of wwe breaking up with the authority. and i dont know if a professional boxer can be having at least a fight every week not to talk of 2 a day

(1) (Reply)

Predict 6 Scores To Win N5,000,000 On Surebet247 / Wizstar Lotto World Of Winning!!!!!!!!!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.