Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (112362 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Oldef: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
They had to include the TINUBU in the caption, to draw our attention.

So now, you guys have our attention.

My advice?obey the laws of the land,obey the laws of Lagos and the internal crisis, which was why the market was shut should be resolved. I personally think it was a wise move to close down the market, as that internal crisis might have spilled out into the streets of Lagos, with an unpredictable amount of mayhem being caused.

Wise choice Madam Tinubu.

U are a special kind of dull sha. So of all that was written, this is how stupid a comment U could make?
Trecking unclad to ikeja from Abuja to ask an imam for Ur deliverance.

9 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by SUBWAY101(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2015
CSTR2:
Sophisticated cowards.
Olu falae is probably being raped to madness by fulani hordes right now.
But no, our sophisticated host are not bothered about that.

Fulani killed your chief in Enugu and nothing happened. They raped your women in Imo and nothing happened. Buhahaahhaa. 5th class citizen of Nigeria have no choice.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by CSTR2: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Fulani killed your chief in Enugu and nothing happened. They raped your women in Imo and nothing happened. Buhahaahhaa. 5th class citizen of Nigeria have no choice.
I have debunked this, NEXT.

8 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by ellachuku: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
True. ibos are cowards for real. There hero ojukwu, gave cowardice a new definition...

Really SON?
where do we place Diya and Adisa's cowardice? cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Yoruba don start to dey chew gworo abi?

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a fool. Go and rescue Olu Falae who was kidnapped by your lords. Lagos is no man's land, live with it. Ode lasun!
Anambra is a no man's land. Go and rescue your people over there, who are dieing like fowls at the hand of igala boys! Nothing of such is happening in Lagos though.

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by CSTR2: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2015
GodMode:

You're a fool..

So a passenger is not human... A royal father is also human.. Its people like you that make politicians feel like gods...
I will forgive you because it seems comprehension is not your forte.
You are probably autistic.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by ellachuku: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2015
SUBWAY101:

And Abdusalami poisoned your Abiola in prison after being locked up years.. What did Yoruba do? Lousy noisemakers

10 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2015
[s]
CSTR2:
Sophisticated cowards.
Olu falae is probably being raped to madness by fulani hordes right now.
But no, our sophisticated host are not bothered about that.
[/s]

Ask your mom, your real father is a Fulani man. Read here

[size=16pt]Two people are feared dead, while an unspecified number of women have been reportedly raped by Fulani herdsmen who invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle[/size].

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by ideatoprince18(m): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2015
HungerBAD:

My advice?obey the laws of the land,obey the laws of Lagos and the internal crisis, which was why the market was shut should be resolved. I personally think it was a wise move to close down the market, as that internal crisis might have spilled out into the streets of Lagos, with an unpredictable amount of mayhem being caused.

....... carry ur stupidity shift one side

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2015
ellachuku:

And Abdusalami poisoned your Abiola in prison after being locked up years.. What did Yoruba do? Lousy noisemakers

3M yeebhoes were killed and nothing happened at the end. Ojuku ran away and was disgraced, Fulani rape your women and even killed your Obi in Enugu and nothing happened. Akpu eating bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2015
truefact:

Nobody was there watching while fulanis gun him down, but 200 of you cowards watched while your icon is taken Away...spit on you cowards

Your useless father must be a Fulani, read here and see how Fulani raped your mom but nothing happened.

Two people are feared dead, while an unspecified number of women have been reportedly raped by Fulani herdsmen who invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You see why I call you a cantankerous nitwit grin, please which one is "Obi of Enugu"?... In fact, When did that happen?... Please post a link.
It's the chief of Enugu! By the way, what are you doing about the slaughtering of your people in Anambra, a no man's land?

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by franklingud(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
you are just a chest beater......... Believe me she can closedown ariaria market in anambra and nothing will happen. NOTHING
Ode, ariaria market is in Aba.
Pele!! grin
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by bigtt76(f): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2015
"Umeh Michael, owner of one of the looted stores, was still agonising over his loss. “I lost 18 Porsche Blackberry phones, and six I-Phone 5 and N95, 000 cash.” Each blackberry costs N90,000 while an I-Phone goes for N145,000."

This guy wan hammer where hin nor sow ....you keep 18 Porsche BB and 6 iPhone 5 + 95k cash for market stall and you fit sleep well for night? Haba ....BTW iPhone 5 does not sell for 145K ...well maybe I'm wrong shaaa but how much is iPhone 6/6+ again?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2015
[s]
CSTR2:
There are no records of fulani herdsmen killing a royal father in enugu.
Hired assasins can definitely be distinguished from criminal fulani herdsmen from physical appearance alone.
There would have been reprisals if it were fulani herdsmen, i can assure you that.
[/s]

You have no shame at all, you lie for a living. They have been killing you fools for long and nothing happened. Just noise from you cowards.

[size=16pt]Fulani herdsmen, yesterday, killed Tamgbo Ogueji, a member of the traditional rulers’ cabinet at Eke community in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. The deceased, aged 85, was allegedly shot in his house in the early hours over an undisclosed issue[/size].

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Dakens(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Oldef:

U are a special kind of dull sha. So of all that was written, this is how stupid a comment U could make?
Trecking unclad to ikeja from Abuja to ask an imam for Ur deliverance.
hahahahahahahah LMAO tears dropping from my eye NICE 1
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by UncleJudax(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
lol. I thought there will be a showdown between you Igbos and odua-_sons after what happened last week, but as usual, ibo cowards are only ranting on NL..... shame
Well, what really happened last week? Didn't the agberos run away? Define cowardice again grin

I think the shame is on you, and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2015
Abeg house,whats the meaning of IYALOJA,the title sounds so toutish n i believe dat her power is limited to yoruba people n please they should stop adressin her as IYALOJA OF NIGERIA instead as IYALOJA OF YORUBA LAND.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by odomanis: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2015
HungerBAD:

Can you hear yourself ? What is the police and other law enforcement agents meant for ? Why go in the dead of the night ? Why loot peoples shops and cat away valuables ? You carefully didn't say anything about that. Your hate, bias and bigotry is so glaring. But be warned, what goes around comes around. Someone somewhere shall visit you with the fate those traders were visited with. You shall loose your valuables and source of daily bread. That will be your reward for supporting this evil.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by SUBWAY101(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2015
CSTR2:
I have debunked this, NEXT.

Coward.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by uduokirika1(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
your obi of Enugu was gun-down by Fulani herdmens 5months ago. Till date you cowards did nothing.
the obi no get name?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2015
As far as I condemn this, I think its awake upcall to Igbos to know that Agwo no na akirika, there is no way you can invest that much in another region that the indigenes won't feel threatened. Think Home is the solution

Is this issue not related to ABHU Ventures case ? If its related to AbHU, then he is going to far.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by dominicnuel(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2015
Gud day my fellow nairalanders, abusing n querrelling wont solve anytin. Pls wen we see wrng lets try n condenm it b4 it gets out of hand. If wat d iyaloga did is right it should be by day nt in d middle of d night. For d igbos pls its d british dat said lagos is a no man land nt u guys n 4 dat reason yorubas n lagosians went 2 court n dey claimed wat is right fully their own, so lagos is for yorubas nt igbos. If only u guys can go back 2 d east n mk it better these insults will nt be coming. I have said it dat d only tin d east need is a sea port once dey can get dat all dis insult will reduce. IGBOS go back n mk onitsha sea port to wrk n u will be respected. Finally over familiarity brings contempt. Tanks n God bless u all.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2015
omoelesa:
Lol,they cant stand ibos in physical battle?if dem burn down the market nko, who go lose.
oooh, that means u ave an. Idea ow much they ave invested in the economy of the land. Why then should we give them such treatment? Like they dont mean anytin? Una try o! Omo eko!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2015
CSTR2:
Very soon , you would see them polluting pro-biafran threads with chants and epistles of one-nigeria.
They want lagos to themselves and yet hate the idea of biafra.
Confusionists.

A Yoruba guy opened a thread to support your biafra, have never seen any Yoruba man beg you not to go for biafra. You fools will open a thread and keep shouting Yoruba are this and that on your biafra thread yet you want them to shut up. You are the ediots trooping to the SW daily, no one is holding you.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2015
omenka:
Bro don't go there oo. I'm neither Yoruba nor Igbo, not a Hausa or Fulani man, but if you ask me, I think in terms of accommodation, the Yorubas do better than most other tribes in the country. There is no better demonstration of accommodation than political inclusiveness. I know there aren't indigenous Igbos from the SW (I stand to be corrected), yet we have Igbos being named commissioners and given other political appointments, contest and win elections (both Federal and state), etc. I don't know of anywhere in the SE (I stand to be corrected) where a Yoruba man is given such privileges (rights).

NB: I'm neither pro or anti Yoruba or Igbo, just stating facts as I know them.
Even that will become a distance memory in the next election as no Yoruba chief or Obanikoro will sell tickets to these greedy lots again! Yorubas have awaken.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by BloodyK11ler: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2015
uduokirika1:
the obi no get name?

Shut up and stop pretending that Fulanis and Hausas regularly rape your women and kill ur men
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by ellachuku: 8:52am On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:

3M yeebhoes were killed and nothing happened at the end. Ojuku ran away and was disgraced, Fulani rape your women and even killed your Obi in Enugu and nothing happened. Akpu eating bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kudirat Abiola's no 5 wife was gunned down by Al-mustapha in broad daylight, Bola Ige was butchered by "unknown" persons, Guy, I could go on and on, Diya is not a shadow of his former self after being gangbanged in prison...
Yoruba and cowardice is like 5and6

8 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by christinie(f): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2015
Welcome to Thiefiinubu's chagii.

The daughter is as callous as the dad.

Who's surprised?

Probably not moi.
kettykin:

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/tension-at-alaba-market/
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by BloodyK11ler: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2015

Fulani herdsmen in Enugu State have killed a local chief in the Udi Local Government Area of the state.

85-year-old Tagbuo Oguejiofor was said to have been killed on his farm in Oma Eke village, according to Punch.

Oguejiofor is said to have chased some herdsmen off his farm after their cattle destroyed crops and polluted a well on his land.

This action is believed to have led to his death at the hands of the herdsmen.

“The Enugu State Command of the Nigeria Police Force, through its operatives. has commenced full scale investigations into the circumstances surrounding the alleged killing of a man as well as its motives at his farm land at Oma Eke in Udi Local Government Area of the state on 19/3/15,” police spokesperson, Ebere Amaraizu said confirming the incident.

“The deceased identified as one Tagbuo Oguejiofor, believed to be about 85 years, had on Thursday, gone to his farm, located at Oma Eke in Udi with his wife, when some men, suspected to be Fulani herdsmen, struck and killed him as he was allegedly inflicted with injuries on his head,” Amaraizu added

Source: http://pulse.ng/local/in-enugu-fulani-herdsmen-kill-community-leader-id3586805.html
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2015
CSTR2:
What is more overbearing than slaughtering over 200 people, taking over yoruba lands forcefully for grazing and kidnapping a prominent yoruba perpetrated by the fulani criminals?
Dem swear for una with cowardice and myopia?
Nothing of such happened here! You are probably suffering from amnesia as a result of ibo torments at the hands of igala boys in no man's land, Anambra!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic? / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.