Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria (20589 Views)

The 18 Best Jobs For People Who Hate People / The Best Jobs For Every Personality Type / Best Jobs In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2015
It is said that women are moved by what they hear, right? And that if you want to date any lady, you must have a sugar-coated mouth or better still, you must be a great toaster. Though, money and other things come to play here, but most often than not, the guy who usually gets the babe is the one that can sweet-talk the most. 

If you have been toasting for long or have dated a pretty lady before because you can talk well, you will relate better with what I just said. Let’s face it, most times, it is not the money or the cool ride alone that trips a lady, the ability to talk well and make her laugh too come handy.  You must say what she wants to hear.

Thus, I believe it is the same skills that you need to get a babe that you also need to get a job. Aside having a good grade and getting all the skills in the world, the ability to package yourself well is very important. Or why else do people make the best effort to look very nice and presentable when they go for interviews? It’s all packaging. And trust me, that’s what you need to get your feet in the door.

However, to get a cool job, your packaging must start right before the interview. Start your packaging right from your CV. If your CV does not hit the right notes with the company you are applying to, you won’t get an interview let alone a job.

Just the way you can't use on line or words to get every girl, the same way you can't use one Cv to get every jobs. You need tailored different kind of Cv that can fit the position you are applying to get. It is better to get a CV for petroleum sector, financial institution, education sector and even communication sector. Just the way jennifer might reject you after wooing her with the sweet words, Jane might accept you even with the same word. Don't tell your self, you don't have any experience on that area, my guy, you have little experience. Just take a history of you life and dig that little thing you have done out, then add it to your CV.

You need to prepare yourself for the interview or test. Just like getting prepared for a date after wooing the lady. This time is the last time you bring out that sweet words and let her know how much you will love to be with her. The same goes to the interviewer too. You have to prepare very well, because it's like the last chance to tell the firm you have what it takes to drive the company forward. You have to use the sweets words ( skills & achievements) to persuade the interviewer you are really an indispensable tool the company need to hire.

Don't give up, be a good toaster and a good good seeker. The job will come very soon. Never get discouraged. You should know that the country doesn't hold you a job,you have to fight to get it.

If you are tired of job haunting, then create a job by setting up a business.

Goodluck.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by IamRespected: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Sorry I actually did not sweet talked my babe
Did not read all though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2015
IamRespected:
Sorry I actually did not sweet talked my babe
Did not read all though

You bitter talk her abi

Good 4u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by Unibentested(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2015
butanep:
It is said that women are moved by what they hear, right? And that if you want to date any lady, you must have a sugar-coated mouth or better still, you must be a great toaster. Though, money and other things come to play here, but most often than not, the guy who usually gets the babe is the one that can sweet-talk the most. 

If you have been toasting for long or have dated a pretty lady before because you can talk well, you will relate better with what I just said. Let’s face it, most times, it is not the money or the cool ride alone that trips a lady, the ability to talk well and make her laugh too come handy.  You must say what she wants to hear.

Thus, I believe it is the same skills that you need to get a babe that you also need to get a job. Aside having a good grade and getting all the skills in the world, the ability to package yourself well is very important. Or why else do people make the best effort to look very nice and presentable when they go for interviews? It’s all packaging. And trust me, that’s what you need to get your feet in the door.

However, to get a cool job, your packaging must start right before the interview. Start your packaging right from your CV. If your CV does not hit the right notes with the company you are applying to, you won’t get an interview let alone a job.

Just the way you can't use on line or words to get every girl, the same way you can't use one Cv to get every jobs. You need tailored different kind of Cv that can fit the position you are applying to get. It is better to get a CV for petroleum sector, financial institution, education sector and even communication sector. Just the way jennifer might reject you after wooing her with the sweet words, Jane might accept you even with the same word. Don't tell your self, you don't have any experience on that area, my guy, you have little experience. Just take a history of you life and dig that little thing you have done out, then add it to your CV.

You need to prepare yourself for the interview or test. Just like getting prepared for a date after wooing the lady. This time is the last time you bring out that sweet words and let her know how much you will love to be with her. The same goes to the interviewer too. You have to prepare very well, because it's like the last chance to tell the firm you have what it takes to drive the company forward. You have to use the sweets words ( skills & achievements) to persuade the interviewer you are really an indispensable tool the company need to hire.

Don't give up, be a good toaster and a good good seeker. The job will come very soon. Never get discouraged. You should know that the country doesn't hold you a job,you have to fight to get it.

If you are tired of job haunting, then create a job by setting up a business.

Goodluck.

Cc: Lalasticlala

As a Master Don Juan, I totally relate..You need to be SMART. PACKAGE your CV and PREPARE for interviews by READING very well.

This enhances your CONFIDENCE during interviews and when toasting as outlined in some points of my post below which I urge all guys to find time and read( CC : Lalasticlala)

https://www.nairaland.com/2525657/10-tested-trusted-tips-get

I need not remind you that CONFIDENCE is key in nailing that job or that girl of your dreams.

OP, I actually Toasted (in your words) a white man who interviewed me on Monday for a position in a multinational oil and gas company.

Thirty minutes interview turn to 2hours of gisting about different topics even babes.

I use my sweet mouth and packaging garnered from my Uniben 'ladies man' years plus PLENTY reading o!....hold the man for work and he immediately scheduled me for the second stage interview with the over all boss...So once again..I totally relate with your post.

A good sense of humour helps too...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by IamRespected: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2015
butanep:

You bitter talk her abi

Good 4u
I knew she had a crush on me, I no send am sef (players game) So 1 day I just decided to mumu myself now she don steal my heart go grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2015
IamRespected:
I knew she had a crush on me, I no send am sef (players game) So 1 day I just decided to mumu myself now she don steal my heart go grin

Even @ that...you must say something good to her. is she that cheap?

1 Like

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
OP u wanno hear d truth?
OK I'd tell u.

U ER JOBLESS FOR POSTING THIS MEANINGLESS THREAD.

NO BEEF THOUGH

8 Likes

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by Sicozone(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Story for the goddesses
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by IGANDO: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
hmmm
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by sukkot: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
good point. all the happening people in my uni all got great jobs. its a personality thing. some people have an aura and an allure about them that makes people want to be around them. even employers are attracted to this aura

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by magabounce(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Really??
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by BiggerBangs: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin

For Real??

Make i read the article ..i dey come angry

[size=20pt]BiggerBangs [/size]was Here
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by dOnLarich: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
OP is a comedian I know him and this is one of his jokes cool PEACE
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by kennyman2000(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmmm..
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by elitehowcom: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
lol!
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by superior1: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Both demands a level of confidence
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by Richie0974: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
butanep:

Even @ that...you must say something good to her. is she that cheap?
What sort of mentality is this? So the fact that he said nothing means she is cheap? Guy stop it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by florence15(f): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Seen.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by Beesluv: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
good
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by Richie0974: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
Noted..
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by shiinihost: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
op you've being toasting small girls.

4 Likes

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by petux(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
There is a level to which 'toasting' can take you. When you get there, you would be dropped like a bad habit and a competent person drafted in your place.

Packaging is good, performance is better and a combination of the two is the best!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by Bank450(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Yes both goes hand in hand. I think they have the same denominator which is confidence and believing in yourself, if you can have these two abilities, then you wont find anything difficult in life because you will know how to package yourself. Asides that neatness honesty and being funny also makes it better.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by superior1: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by elantraceey(f): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nice one, all boils down to packaging.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by superior1: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by braine(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Cool theory.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by engrjacuzzi: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
am not a good starter but I perfect finisher.

1 Like

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by phransix147(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

State Civil Service Job Or Multinational Company Job? Which One Is Advisable? / 5 Ways To Get A Job Without Experience. / Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.