Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues - NYSC (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues (69743 Views)

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration / Muslim Group Rejects New NYSC Date For Orientation Due To Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Georgee4u: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mikocake:

Sir, can this be used to solve exemption issue?

This is for Correction of Date of Birth.
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by thaplugg(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mikocake:

Sir, can this be used to solve exemption issue?
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Giftez: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
Giftez:

Get your date of birth and exemption issues resolved before time runs out. For enquiries and assistance, call/whatsApp 08053073862 or 08093658828.

Tested and confirmed!
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Unitedforever(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hello
I applied for date of birth correction on the portal
How do I know it’s been rectified
Or how long does it take please ?
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Qasimak1: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
A female corper urgently need a room to rent around Iperu Remo, Ogun State. Kindly DM me if you have one
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Georgee4u: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
How to Use Verification Pin for NYSC

1. Buy the WAEC Verification PIN from www.cegital.com

2. Login to your NYSC Dashboard by entering your email address and password you used in registration.

3. On your Dashboard, just at the bottom of the page, click on "Change Date of Birth" button. A new page will pop-up.

5. Follow the On-screen Instructions to complete the process, hit the "Submit" button when you are done

Please Note: The Personal Identification Number (PIN) can ONLY be used for one candidate.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2021
Hi
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by George2304(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
georgeifeanyichukwu4@gmail.com
Date of Birth Issue
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Iamagoodgirll: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Madam gift I will mail you
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Fumiex(f): 12:00am On Oct 31, 2021
Giftez:
Hi PCMs,
If you encountered any problem regarding the issues of date of birth or exemption cert. being processed while doing your NYSC online registration, kindly contact 08053073862 or 08093658828 for a quick rectification.

Thanks.
Please, my dob on my jamb is August 10 1998, which is my real dob. The one on my waec and University data base is October 10, 1998. When registering, which one should i use? Thank u
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Musafatiu2(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good afternon, sir/ma.

My name is Musa Fatiu Nallah with Matric number 16/77jf131 and jamb registration number 65598540BH.

Name: Musa Fatiu Nallah

Date of birth: 16th April 1998

State: Kwara state

LGA: Ilorin West

Department: Social work

Faculty: Social sciences

Matric number:16/77jf131

Email: musafatiu2@gmail.com

Pls sir help me out, i have been worried.�

I made a mistake on my date of birth instead of April 16,1998, they mistakenly Input April 16, 1988. I have done all the necessary procedure by uploading my original WAEC certificate, birth certificate passport and the original jamb result with the wrong date of birth.

It was successfully uploaded on jamb portal. I was given an indemnity form and I have submit it to admission office in my school ( university of ilorin).

So I register for nysc, I realized that the date of birth has not reflect yet on my nysc portal. I proceed for the Nysc registration wit the wrong date of birth. Later I now apply for correction of date of birth on my nysc portal. I bought verification pin and i have input the necessary details.

So the next day, I received a message that my date of birth has been treated, that I should kindly check my dashboard for remobilization. I check my nysc portal and I saw something like you're exempted a s your something has been processed to ur Institution.

Up till now, I have not see any changes till now.

Pls sir/ma kindly help me out.

Attached with all my document.

I'm worried ��

Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Musafatiu2(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Musafatiu2:
Good afternon, sir/ma.

My name is Musa Fatiu Nallah with Matric number 16/77jf131 and jamb registration number 65598540BH.

Name: Musa Fatiu Nallah

Date of birth: 16th April 1998

State: Kwara state

LGA: Ilorin West

Department: Social work

Faculty: Social sciences

Matric number:16/77jf131

Email: musafatiu2@gmail.com

Pls sir help me out, i have been worried.�

I made a mistake on my date of birth instead of April 16,1998, they mistakenly Input April 16, 1988. I have done all the necessary procedure by uploading my original WAEC certificate, birth certificate passport and the original jamb result with the wrong date of birth.

It was successfully uploaded on jamb portal. I was given an indemnity form and I have submit it to admission office in my school ( university of ilorin).

So I register for nysc, I realized that the date of birth has not reflect yet on my nysc portal. I proceed for the Nysc registration wit the wrong date of birth. Later I now apply for correction of date of birth on my nysc portal. I bought verification pin and i have input the necessary details.

So the next day, I received a message that my date of birth has been treated, that I should kindly check my dashboard for remobilization. I check my nysc portal and I saw something like you're exempted a s your something has been processed to ur Institution.

Up till now, I have not see any changes till now.

Pls sir/ma kindly help me out.

Attached with all my document.

I'm worried ��

Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by donemzy115(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
temitope23:

Something I did recently, you'll have to purchase Waec card to verify your real age if you have date of birth issues.

And boss was it rectified? And how many days did it take? Or maybe I should put it this way,,I guess u were having issues with date if birth,,probably an error or something..but was it that the date on ur jamb was above and exceeded u from serving? But ur rightful age which is d one on ur waec was what u used to rectify this since the age in ur waec had the age limits for you to serve?...pls shed more light..thanks boss
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by enangson89: 1:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Please I registered my nysc and they said my exception letter is in process, what what can I do because I really wish to serve

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) / Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.