Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments (40273 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) / Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by tunisbaba(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2015
What is the brain behind this thread
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by elosonservices(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2015
That's a good one
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Super1759: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2015
GEJ had best of hands...Nigeria will look for him.."quote me"

3 Likes

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Ok
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by SonOfTheLion(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2015
ok
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by BCISLTD: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2015
angry
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by cutestcee: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2015
GEJ my hero

2 Likes

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Demdem(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Yet these lot left a legacy of borrowing to pay salaries by the time they were leaving. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Godfullsam(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2015
luvinhubby:
Nigeria will still ask for this man.
Quote me.

Yes, they will ask for him to return all our collective wealth he looted cry
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Odilichukwu(f): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Exactly it shows Nigeria at a time in history had great assests which they failed to recognize. God bles GoodLuck Jonathan and his team workers, God bless Nigeria. Nigeria will one day seek this rejected pillars and may not find them

5 Likes

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Imortal001: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Looters association (LA)
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by shamecurls(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2015
And what does these imply Does it imply that history will not add them up with the cabals that ran GEJ`s government aground? Were we not all in these country when it was going aground? With the whole experts manning the affairs of the Nation, Heavy looting and impunity was the order of the day and Jonathan even confirmed it that "Stealling is not Corruption" and "You cant put a goat beside a yam and expect the goat not to eat the yam"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-IS94A5_uQ

1 Like

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2015
Can someone tell who forth for Abode's sit?
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by obailala(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2015
That Jonathan appointed some good brains as ministers does not in any way mean he ran a responsible government; I just wonder how shallow some humans can reason. No one doubts the pedigree of some of the people appointed by GEJ, they were all high fliers in their private capacities before taking up government positions. But the real question is, what happened when they joined the government?... What did they achieve?.... No matter how great a technocrat is, how can you achieve anything when the major focus of the leadership is all about corruption and looting?

The way some people brag about GEJ ministers moving ahead to other jobs, it makes one to wonder if it was GEJ's peculiar competence that made these people who they are or got them to where they are in life. How petty!

1 Like

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by hob(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2015
Ko Kan Aye
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Nellizzy(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2015
looters........
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2015
GEJ actually tried in his possible path despite preasure in other part of Nigeria,.time will come when we will all miss him,.

1 Like

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Godfullsam(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2015
only four of them undecided
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by M4gunners: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2015
Let haters be hating, the World keep rewarding their good work. The problem with the Nigeria public is that, they never do a rightful investigation before laying their judgement.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by johndwayy(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2015
This doesn't mean his administration was not the most corrupt in the world. By the way, apart from okonjo iweala and adeshina, where are the other key ministry officials and special advisers,like deziani and dasuki sambo tongue
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Bambless1(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2015
We Call Them Looters Here But They Know Their Value Outside The Country....

1 Like

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Ijaya123: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2015
4/36. Is that a pass mark?
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by shamecurls(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2015
luvinhubby:

Quote me.

Godfullsam:

Yes, they will ask for him to return all our collective wealth he looted cry

Spot-On. To definitely point out those that looted the treasury. Am still of the opinion that GEJ was a good man but these same people the OP mentioned ran his government aground.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by tolustx(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2015
luvinhubby:
Quote me.
pls make people understand what u mean. Nigeria will want him back or nigeria will question him for his undoings / misdeeds?

I believe u mean nigeria will want him back tho. But make it clear, esp to dos who ve pentium 2 brains.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by liverpoolfc4life(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2015
His work will soon speak for him

1 Like

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by saintkel(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2015
No goodluck is not working, dnt mind d baggars
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by lordmayor4(m): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2015
orontogorah:

same looters gaining international recognition ryt? my guy dis r world class jobs an anybody wit any cases of corrupt practises trace to his antecedent wil b deny of dis job.... quite interesting dat GEJ men r pikin up dis jobs and guess wot am pretty sure dia many more to come..

Unless the looting was planned and choreographed by the International community
My dear read up on the Rothschild connection. Ever wonder why many of them were in the finance section?
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by makzeze: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2015
luvinhubby:
Quote me.
in your imagination
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by ERAKAMUS: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2015
Nice one, Gender Equality,This is what is called competence not what the Daura Dull*rd is displaying
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by minwafor: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2015
What of Abba Moro, Orubebe and Musiliu Obanikoro? Any foreign appointment?
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by sweatlana: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2015
I said it before and I will say it again

It is not corruption or lack of performance that removed GEJ from power cos these were by far worse under OBJ regime. Rather it is a conspiracy of the north and south West to alienate the south East and south south.

That's the simple truth!

I'm waiting to see the saints buhari will appoint and whether they will receive such international recognition months after leaving office.

1 Like

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Firefire:
Where is this short man devil call Oshi-Omo-Ole ?
may god destroy ur future for insulting my governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.