Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Tips On How To Write That Book You've Always Wanted To - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Tips On How To Write That Book You've Always Wanted To (1596 Views)

Genuine Paid-to-Write Sites / Needed: Excellent Freelance Writer To Write A Feature (paid Feature) / Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Write That Book You've Always Wanted To by MissyB3(f): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
Register and participate FREE OF CHARGE to gain valuable Knowledge and concrete help in writing a book.

Speaker : William Gabienu, author of ''GRABBING YOUR DESTINY BY THE HORNS''

[FREE WEB TRAINING FOR ASPIRING BOOK AUTHORS WHO ARE STRUGGLING] [Thursday 24th September at 21:00 GMT+1]
This event is dedicated to people who have the intention and passion to write out their books but are finding the process somewhat difficult.

On this webinar, I’ll be sharing the effective way to structure and set out the writing process so that anyone could actually begin and complete their book writing in as little as 60 days – if not less, in a painless way.

[SPREAD THE NEWS]
Share these details directly with anyone you know who could be interested in this awesome upcoming training or broadcast through your social media. On the other hand, if you are passionate about book writing and would like to learn the proven and effective way to do it, watch this short video and register today: http://app.webinarjam.net/register/19545/a46c6a99cc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips On How To Write That Book You've Always Wanted To by Rocktation(f): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
coolK
Re: Tips On How To Write That Book You've Always Wanted To by MissyB3(f): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hi Rocky! Been ages smiley
Re: Tips On How To Write That Book You've Always Wanted To by Rocktation(f): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
Yes oo. I thought you left me..never to return. Good to see you around. Never knew you write. Good one.
Re: Tips On How To Write That Book You've Always Wanted To by MissyB3(f): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
I couldn't. Leave you, that is smiley

I don't write.
I'm giving people opportunity to learn how to. . .There are people who would love to but have no idea where to start from or how to.
Re: Tips On How To Write That Book You've Always Wanted To by Rocktation(f): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Alright. Good one, all the same! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Competent Article Writer Available / Fiverr Account For Sale / Write For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.