Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) (56937 Views)

Gordon Obua Buried, Goodluck, Patience Jonathan Attend (Photos) / Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by aalangel(f): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=steffans post=38302936]God bless you both...
He is now an elder statesman...
Take it or leave it. [/quot
O yes he is. Unlike that agadi ekwe nka in Ogun.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by aalangel(f): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
steffans:
God bless you both...
He is now an elder statesman...
Take it or leave it.
O yes he is. Unlike that agadi ekwe nka in Ogun.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by asamaigho(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
nnafather:
The only Nigerian politician with the purest intentions for his country...man of awesome humility. The Goodluck Nigeria rejected for Hardluck. God bless you the excellent gentleman.

good intentions dat almost messed d country beyond repair!humility dat allowed boko haram send over 20000persons to their early grave,or d "stealing is not corruption"!

guy park well oo

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by adeniyia33(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
May ur days be blessed for avertg the bloodshed planned by d propapandists.

I just love this guy..I don't know y
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by egeoffery: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
Great men always remember great mentors.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by jelal007(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
Nice MAN Buhari and his co 419ners deceived Nigerians big time
Ur ignorance is baffling.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Austin4lif: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Keneking:
How come everyone that served under him has a form of employment or the other? Why has Jonathan not secured any job yet?

Is Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan not employable?

Where is he getting money to feed and travel since leaving office?

Jonathan sef..
jealousy the flow for ur family blood?
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by luggy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
very good,
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by luggy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
very good

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 24, 2015
Forma president bt still leavin large, dis is kwaruption
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by lastpage: 5:39am On Sep 24, 2015
anonimi:

Have you asked the Agbaya of Owu the same stewpid questions ?

Your Mumu nor get Replay!

Since OBJ left Office, he had written and published half a dozen books on various international and National issues.
He has been a speaker at various fora, world over ... because when he talks, even America listens!

Who wants to invite that Jona-dunder head to give a speech when all he will do is "blab and and stutter" like an autistic kid?

Abeg, OBJ nor de una levels .... and you know is a TOP STRIKER for Real Madrid!
tongue

HATERS like you can go and JUMP INTO THE LAGOON..... I will hold Oba Akiolu responsible for your misfortune grin

Lastpage!

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by lastpage: 5:42am On Sep 24, 2015
mauriceju2:
Sir , Nigeria Yiibos will never forget u for averting a civil war and saving million of BIAFRUAD souls

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh Lord, l just dey laugh !

Lastpage!
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by lastpage: 5:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Abagworo:
Has any prominent Igbo leader visited the Awolowos yet?

They are planning it, ..........as they want to use the opportunity to ask him for the remaining change out of their Twenty Pounds and why he did not allow dem to import fake Oporoko, after the war! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by chernest2002: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
They are now regretting voting you out but is just the beginning for them
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by tpiander: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
luggy:
very good

America and Nigeria?
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2015
Angel196:
Well thank God ur hate is nothing but stupidity from a black hearted person. You are just an example of the many black apples we have in Nigeria. Anyone who is wicked enough to wish death and evil upon other person is none other than the evil one. Hypocrites like you, you claim other religion and tribes are evil yet you come here to preach hatred and wish death and destruction on other people? Is that what ur religion preaches or are you just a hypocrite with a blackened soul? Well news flash evil hater, ur players and wishes would never be answered cause God never answers devil's begotten children like you!
u are a hoe
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Angel196(f): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
u are a hoe
Nothing from my comment indicated i was a hoe but everything from ur comments indicated u have a black hearted soul and are nothing but an evil monster and a hypocrite wishing innocent people death and destruction while claiming to be a 'christian'. There is no different between you and the boko harams cause anyone heartless enough to wish death upon others is definately evil enough to kill. If not because of injustice, i honestly have no idea why you are still on this forum, you should have been banned for those hateful and stupid heartless comment. Moreover, a virgin can never be a hoe. Or can it in ur own stupid evil sardistic mind?
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2015
Angel196:
Nothing from my comment indicated i was a hoe but everything from ur comments indicated u have a black hearted soul and are nothing but an evil monster and a hypocrite wishing innocent people death and destruction while claiming to be a 'christian'. There is no different between you and the boko harams cause anyone heartless enough to wish death upon others is definately evil enough to kill. If not because of injustice, i honestly have no idea why you are still on this forum, you should have been banned for those hateful and stupid heartless comment. Moreover, a virgin can never be a hoe. Or can it in ur own stupid evil sardistic mind?
useless virgin

If u quote me again I will deal with u
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Angel196(f): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2015
Gejpresident:
useless virgin

If u quote me again I will deal with u
seriousily how do you plan on dealing with me? By insulting me and my religion? You have already done that and i can see that is what you do best. But let me tell you something mr, you can never deal with me besides i care nothing about insults and i would never stoop so low to ur level to throw insults with you but i would tell you what or who you truly are. YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME! cheesy
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Angel196:
seriousily how do you plan on dealing with me? By insulting me and my religion? You have already done that and i can see that is what you do best. But let me tell you something mr, you can never deal with me besides i care nothing about insults and i would never stoop so low to ur level to throw insults with you but i would tell you what or who you truly are. YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME! cheesy
u don't know me that's why

I can make yu cry
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Angel196(f): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Gejpresident:
u don't know me that's why

I can make yu cry
God forbid! me cry? Not on ur life. Maybe if you have spiritual powers but even then my God is greater else nothing you can say could make me sniff not to talk of crying. You knw what? This is a waste of time, i've already addressed what i wanted to so i am just wasting my time here.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Angel196:
God forbid! me cry? Not on ur life. Maybe if you have spiritual powers but even then my God is greater else nothing you can say could make me sniff not to talk of crying. You knw what? This is a waste of time, i've already addressed what i wanted to so i am just wasting my time here.
accept my email, we got lot to talk

I think I likes u
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Angel196(f): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2015
Gejpresident:
accept my email, we got lot to talk
I think I likes u
I didn't get any email.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2015
Angel196:
I didn't get any email.
pls check it again

Just sent another pls
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Angel196(f): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Gejpresident:
pls check it again
Just sent another pls
Alright then
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2015
Angel196:
Alright then
thanks angel
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by disumusa: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
elitehowcom:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Patience are presently in Ikenne Ogun State on a condolence visit to the Awolowo family on the death of Chief Mrs. Hannah Dideolu Awolowo. More photos below

http://www.pogster.com/detail/111/photos-goodluck-p
how come awolowo family allow these boundles of corrupt pdp to enter the house
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by disumusa: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2888487_jonath8_jpeg94d3441c9b707b92c1d555d8aa7d4919

Anytime I see this his face, I go just start to para. angry
very ugly man and also corrupt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? / Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution / Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.