Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) (72878 Views)

Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... / Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) / Rashidi Yekini's Abandoned House In Ibadan As He Marks 4th Anniversary 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by klax(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pls where are Rashid family for God sake Didn't gave siblings, uncle or aunty No father relative and no mither relatives Seriously I'm ashame of this family. If even Rashid is under evil spell pls are the family telling me now that the spell also attack them or catches the entire family from both side This is a shame real big shame
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
majamajic:
Once u depart ......
I disagree with you... It is because he refuse to discipline his life style and marry one wife then train his children...

Irresponsibility is bad...
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by hafees: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
Only if had accepted jesus while on earth, now he is in hell burning

And his house and name about to be cut off from the face of the earth

That's what gonna befalls northerners soon

God bless Nigeria Delta, God bless Christianity
FANATIC WITHOUT BRAIN
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
True son of the soil cool
sam4:
Bi olode ko ba ku ojude ki wu koriko

1 Like

Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by sam4(m): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
True son of the soil cool
Na so ooooo
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by kilonso001(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:

How do you know he is burning in hell? some people just talk without reasoning. Well i dont blame you why should i expect less from you with the name you bear?

#LongHiss
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by micmond: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
@OP I SAW THE HOUSE

I SAW THE WEEDS

NOW WHERE ARE THE REPTILES ?
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by Ijaya123: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
sam4:
Bi olode ko ba ku ojude ki wu koriko

Waa gbayi.

2 Likes

Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by realnas(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:

It is that nicompo that drunkard of a father that u have that is in hell fire idiot, just because. Yekini died a muslim does that give u the right to open ur dirty ,unwashed ,ogoggoro smellin mouth and pass a verdict on his soul ? Who are u to say that yekini is in hell do u hav access to the record of his deeds on earth?so in ur warped brain the only criteria for one to go haven is christianity isn't it? Not his deed and actions on earth gosh the number of retarded peeps in nairaland can make some on nl makes one sick and fyi rashidi yekini is an ibadan man ,yorubas are found in ibadan just because he's a muslim doesn't make mk him a northerner all these bush ijaw pple that don't knw their geography idiot

2 Likes

Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by Pitassan2020(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
So every body is now saying where his family, his children or his wife, has his family dead? Are we not his family or brothers. May God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by Vick4rill(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:

how do u knw he was in hell
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by sam4(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ijaya123:

Waa gbayi.
Amin
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by owochepo: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
Vanity, vanity everything is vanity!!!!
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by mikkypel(m): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:

How do you know he is in hell burning.. Dis you visit him there?
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by ayobase(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:

hia!
Nna Mhen....na wa o!
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by Haishophem(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:

And i'm sure u're the gate keeper @ hell to have known that he's burning there...SMH
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by geefasee: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
hmmm, baale ile ku ile dahoro

1 Like

Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:

sharaaaaaaap hediot. You are a disgrace to christainity. God punish you

1 Like

Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
realnas:
It is that nicompo that drunkard of a father that u have that is in hell fire idiot, just because. Yekini died a muslim does that give u the right to open ur dirty ,unwashed ,ogoggoro smellin mouth and pass a verdict on his soul ? Who are u to say that yekini is in hell do u hav access to the record of his deeds on earth?so in ur warped brain the only criteria for one to go haven is christianity isn't it? Not his deed and actions on earth gosh the number of retarded peeps in nairaland can make some on nl makes one sick and fyi rashidi yekini is an ibadan man ,yorubas are found in ibadan just because he's a muslim doesn't make mk him a northerner all these bush ijaw pple that don't knw their geography idiot
don't mind that fokn bastard

1 Like

Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:

if ogun read this rubbish wey u post now,he go punish you...y u no go jump for lagoon if u knw say heaven sure for u.
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by otokx(m): 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
What shall it profit a man?
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by daveP(m): 2:16am On Sep 24, 2015
Was he wicked when alive?

Cos the holy book says these kind of stuff would happen to the wicked after they die(abode for animals, desolation, haunting environ, home of jackals).
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by alayabi: 3:40am On Sep 24, 2015
I can remember vividly over 21 ago, as if it was yesterday, precisely Thursday 21st July 1994 when I was monitoring the installation of a giant VSAT satellite dish in front of Yekini's apartment with lots of people being involved in one activity or the other like cooking, drinking, playing, visiting etc in this same compound, and Friday 22nd July 1994 when I was part of the team going to Ssbo, Mokola, Odo Ona etc. putting finishing touches to the wedding preparation of Yekini and Kemi which was held next day on Saturday 23rd July 1994 with Shina Peters and his band on the bandstand. The wedding was held in D Rovans Hotel, Ring Road, Ibadan with a lot of people in attendance. I still have on me one of the handout given out then, a phone register, with an inscription "23rd July 1994 The day Allah has made for Kemi & Yekini".

What a life. I feel bad on what becomes the end of Rashidi Yekini.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2015
danizy:
oh yes!u have a poor mans problem
so you think everybody is poor like you. If that's your own problem, then you need help.
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by danizy(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2015
udmbat:
so you think everybody is poor like you. If that's your own problem, then you need help.
.but i already helped you first.dungeon slowpoke
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2015
Gejpresident:

mumu at its peak I think yah brain has traveled 2 hell too, idiot
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by Bosch10(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2015
priscaoge:
Hmmmm what about his family members?

Or is the House under any kind of dispute? Don't gerrit undecided
From the news i heard,his family members killed him thinking he was mad.that type of family members are wicked.
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by DarkAngelXIII(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2015
nnafather:
One thing to learn; the real wealth and fame are anchored on the lives you impact not on mansions and dollars. Live a life of legacy...invest in people...the reward is eternal.

Yet throughout history one has merely to understand that one could become imortal with the right knowledge and this truly has stood the passage of time that immortality is infront of our very eyes. One merely has to know what to look for and where to look Satan has shown me this to be true so why not aim to live forever...
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by jayriginal: 8:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Mansion? undecided

Bloggers!
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by 4reala(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2015
danizy:
dem go sallah
lol grin tell dem make dem bring d head of d ram 4 me o grin
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2015
Gejpresident:
sun god allah
Bleep ur Muham-mad
Better a sun god than a man nailed god.
Re: Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2015
The guy no get children or relatives? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register / Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.