Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Psquare's Back With Temptation(the Remix)! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Psquare's Back With Temptation(the Remix)! (2275 Views)

Drake Breaks The Internet With The Remix Of Wizkid Ojuelegba Music Ft Skepta / Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare's Back With Temptation(the Remix)! by Manta(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2006
The dynamic duo are back up in the building! It's none other than the Nigerian (twin) RnB sensations Paul & Peter aka - P-Square! This time, they are back with the remix of their single 'Temptation'. This remix features UK based Nigerian rapper Alaye. The original record was hot! but, the infusion of Alaye's rap on two verses simply revamps this joint giving it a perfect Hip Hop and RnB blend. (the homeboiz rap was tight!) P-Square didn't let up either, as they serenaded the joint in their now trade mark passionate style.

Yeah, you can also catch a whole bunch of spanking new high quality video's from P-Square on their recently released VCD Tempted To Watch! (too bad they didn't get that MOBO award. Well, the MTV Europe Awards is still up for grabs) watch out!
Re: Psquare's Back With Temptation(the Remix)! by Kajiang02(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2006
d guyz r guud,
i wish dem d best
and hope dey dont go solo cos sh!t happens
Re: Psquare's Back With Temptation(the Remix)! by drered(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2006
Yeah thats what am talking bout THE SHIT IS TIGHT.i just got the cd and its perfect they couldnt have done it better
but there is no video for oga police
@manta alaye did his thang  i really felt him and bizzy body remix is sick and wild its gone make you shake your money maker and with da weird one in da house its perfect
Re: Psquare's Back With Temptation(the Remix)! by Femex(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2006
HI drered can u plz send me the Temptation remix or anyone who has it pleeez. My email add is femi83@gmail.com. We don't get 9ja music here in Namibia.
Re: Psquare's Back With Temptation(the Remix)! by jaygurl(f): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2006
av nt seen d video bt am pretty sure it'll be gud! thumbs up 4 d twins!

Re: Psquare's Back With Temptation(the Remix)! by oreoluwa(f): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2006
yeah manta psquare is growin nd dere nu vedio is reali kul.
i love p2 kiss
Re: Psquare's Back With Temptation(the Remix)! by Bolarge(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2006
Meen P-square ROCKS!
Those were great videos.Must've watched 'em like a trillion times since I bought the CD.
Kudos to our Naija artistes.
Re: Psquare's Back With Temptation(the Remix)! by molluma(f): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2006
that video is awesome. om proud of them
Re: Psquare's Back With Temptation(the Remix)! by Emad(f): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2007
Psquared shd release a new album and STOP remixing old songs

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria's Hiphop Cash King / ****The Game Drops Another Mix Tape. Free Download (Purp & Patron)***** / VIKTOH YBNL As A Case Study,will He Blow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.