Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Olu Falae Regains Freedom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Falae Regains Freedom (46746 Views)

Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard / Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by basilo101: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
disloman:
U shouldn't b surprised cos some are pained n frustrated.
Lmfao, are u ppl really celebrating his release? which kidnap victim is not released after some time when the ransom must have probably been paid? his kidnap is a big shame to the country, his release is no big deal. are u saying he can as well be kidnapped again tomorrow and released later?
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by dacherish(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
lucky man if north not coduscive come to south
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by missKiffy(f): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank God, he's been released
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Abugab(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank God.
Those who have turned Baba's abduction to a political tool to score cheap points will sleep tonight.
Someone should call FFK's attention to the fact that baba has been released and Nigeria won't boil.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by khalids: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
Where are the MODS.

I think its high time moderators clamp down on people who keep heating the policy with tribal comments and statements.
its beginning to get really offensive reading Nairaland pages.

CC:SEUN, you might begin to loose viewer if this trend is not halted.

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Smooyis(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Glory be to God.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by PointB: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Good work OPC! Well done.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by bugzbunny: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
seunmsg:
To God be the glory. With this, the ethnic bigots that are trying to create division with his kidnapping will now let us rest. I hope the criminals that kidnapped him have been apprehended as well.
Nobody is coming between yoruba slaves and their hausa fulani masters.. So chill.. Enjoy islam

3 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by solonazzy: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
Whenever they do release him, I hope the Afenifere will put under watch all their aged respectable personalities,, so that we will not arrive at tthis junction again. I can't believe the SW cowards couldn't do anything to their lords, the Fulani. Imagine, on a show, which was discussing the FALAE issue and the Fulani herdsmen problem, a SW coward called into the show to complain about the mentioning of the Fulani in connection to falae's abduction. He was practically begging the presenters to quit the discussion, and move on. WHAT A COWARDLY TRIBE.
To me, being a coward isn't complex to ascertain ... Some1 who remains calm amidst provocation n ends up securing every1 in 1 piece isn't a coward.... Bt some1 who boasts, beats his chest, n den lead ppl behind him to Confront Dr supposed predicament only to leave his followers at d heat of things, disguise as a woman to flee dem is wat I term a coward.... Leaving u ppl to die in multitudes.... Today nw we yorubas didn't shout abt it, we remained calm n he has been released, no 1 is hurt, compare n contrast

2 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by tpiander: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
has this been reported by the major newspapers plz, need links.

Yesterday someone started a topic with pictures from 2011 and said the photos were from 2015.

wait, see another thread denying this current news:

https://www.nairaland.com/2620480/olu-falae-abduction
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by therapistmrs: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank God.

therapistmrs..com
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by nationwide1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
ddippset:
I know someone will come out now and say buhari is scared of fani kayode, that's why falae was freed. All those idiotic wailers ; nothing is beyond them.
You see how you use your mouth to tell the world that Buhari was behind Falae's kidnap?

I no dey o! Na you talk am o!
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by zoe123: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
khalids:
Where are the MODS.

I think its high time moderators clamp down on people who keep heating the policy with tribal comments and statements.

100000 likes for u.I visit Lib,SDK n BN regularly but I don't see this level of tribal bigotry. There is so much hate on this forum.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by onatisi(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ileya don sweet for those kidnappers that kidnapped this man. Even if they collected 50millon ,it is still worth it. These are the kind of people kidnappers should be targeting and not innocent citizens. All those that spoiled the nation and looted our treasury should be victims of kidnappers .
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by hakanai(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
Well as for me thank God he is released. Again i for one insist the culprits be apprehended and tried for kidnapping!!!! It is only just and right that when a crime occurs its not swept under the carpet and the culprits are brought to book. Laws of the land makes kidnapping a crime not because its happening to a big man but because its wrong and could happen to anyone.
The police should investigate it and act accordingly as its not enough to just return him.
Again amongst the Fulanis you have criminals just like you would in any community and as such not every criminal action should be attributed to the entire ethnic group.Criminals should be found and dealt with accordingly. Fulani or no Fulani - criminal na criminal. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by onatisi(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
khalids:
Where are the MODS.

the point is nairaland has started losing popularity among online viewers. Now threads usually don't go beyond 8pages because by the time you get to page 3 more than 60% of comments are tribal abuse and insults .this automatically makes you lose interest in the thread.unfortunately for nairaland many forums are springing up daily and enforcing strict anti tribal comments
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by onatisi(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
khalids:
Where are the MODS.

the point is nairaland has started losing popularity among online viewers. Now threads usually don't go beyond 8pages because by the time you get to page 3 more than 60% of comments are tribal abuse and insults .this automatically makes you lose interest in the thread.unfortuabtely for nairaland many forums are springing up daily and enforcing strict anti tribal comments
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by ekea2001: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
If Nigeria police finish ur case.u'll give them Scholarship! grin
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
welcome back
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Dindondin(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
Whenever they do release him, I hope the Afenifere will put under watch all their aged respectable personalities,, so that we will not arrive at tthis junction again. I can't believe the SW cowards couldn't do anything to their lords, the Fulani. Imagine, on a show, which was discussing the FALAE issue and the Fulani herdsmen problem, a SW coward called into the show to complain about the mentioning of the Fulani in connection to falae's abduction. He was practically begging the presenters to quit the discussion, and move on. WHAT A COWARDLY TRIBE.
keep posting comments that ll generate hate.
just know that you ll be the 1st victim of what you r instigating. meanwhile, every yorubas condemn the acts of the herdsmen. just d character of few unfortunate ones among them doesn't mean they are all the same. if the Fulani's err, they ll be dealt with
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
ddippset:
I know someone will come out now and say buhari is scared of fani kayode, that's why falae was freed. All those idiotic wailers ; nothing is beyond them.

Why are you such a foolish blind fanatic?

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by chinchum(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What gave u d Impression dat Mimiko can't win for PDP,is that not what you all said he would be defeated when he was in LP?or u think Ondo people are not seeing what's Apc is doing in Osun?

Ondo is worse .

Ondo should have no business seeking bailout funds, but shamefully, it couldnt pay salaries without collecting bailout. In the SW, Ondo is second on the revenue table, what it earns as oil revenue is roughly what (abia +imo +edo+) earns althogether from oil.

Yesterday witnessed protest from state workers in Ondo state, it wasnt the first by the way.
https://www.nairaland.com/2617344/workers-protest-non-payment-salary-arrears/1#38283676.

Osun's situation is actually way reported and to the unsuspecting made to look like it is the only one with such failure. Ondo collected 15billion naira as bailout fund by the way .
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by hansad: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
T051N:
cowardly tribe..?,totally uncalled for, as u said the caller said they(analysts) shouldn't connect Fulani herdsmen to the crime, how sure are you that he was abducted by Fulani herdsmen, were u there?

No, it was the Ibos that kidnapped Falae - not the Fulani herdsmen.
Palavar stop?

But do eyes right while the Ibos exit your beautiful Nigeria.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by zoe123: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
onatisi:
the point is nairaland has started losing popularity among online viewers. Now threads usually don't go beyond 8pages because by the time you get to page 3 more than 60% of comments are tribal abuse and insults .this automatically makes you lose interest in the thread.unfortuabtely for nairaland many forums are springing up daily and enforcing strict anti tribal comments

Exactly, I find most of the comments here very repulsive. It makes me wonder what the future holds for Nigeria
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by basty: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
Igbos of the South East can be bastardly bastard to act as Fulanis to kidnap Falae. Please don't allow Igbos to create division in the Southwest. They have lost put in the scheme of things in Nigeria. These Igbos can cause disaffection between the North and the Southwest. They cannot win a.conventional war but.now result to E-war, Yoruba ronu.
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Israel5(m): 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
ddippset:
atlst they heard d insinuations 4rm ur mouth. Who is d idiot?
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Omeny: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
ddippset:

What does Femi Kayode got to do with the adoption of chief Olu Falae?
You the most idiotic wailer!
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by benmike2358: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank God he is back alive we hope this won't happen again. Do u know u can be online all through and still make cool money no fee or money required just click on the link and u are on ur way to make some money. http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=8234
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by micho4real: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank God!
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by ChicagoBar(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is a fake news okay........ From the right source
Re: Olu Falae Regains Freedom by Proffdada: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
use ur peanuts sized brain for once, cowardice didn't build the Yoruba Empire which spans across five countries . If u want to talk about cowardice, talk about the yellow livered ojukwu that started a war and ran away when he was most needed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey / Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover / Nigeria's Ministers Of Defence Resume Office (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.