Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Want To Write A Resignation Letter - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Write A Resignation Letter (23583 Views)

Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? / Resignation Letter Format / Check Out This Resignation Letter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by wellmax(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
I had previously worked for a few years in PHC before this present job. From day one it was terrible, you can't just please my boss. I will soon learn that no one stays in my position for more than 6 months. They all resigned out of frustration. I'm at that point too now, and I intend to tender my resignation on Monday.

I need advice on a short, concise and apt resignation letter

If you want my job, I can give you link to the company cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by aspabay(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dear Sir,

Letter of Resignation

Enough is Enough.

Thank you.

206 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by wellmax(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
aspabay:
Dear Sir,
Letter of Resignation
Enough is Enough.
Thank you.

Funny

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
aspabay:
Dear Sir,

Letter of Resignation

Enough is Enough.

Thank you.

Deaddd
cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dear Sir/Madam

I regret to say that the work environment is no longer enabling and conducive for me
Therefore I believe it is time to move on. This letter serves as my resignation. Thank you for for the opportunity to work at ......
Best regards
Xyz

From me, as you quit...good luck.....,may your life rock.....hope you do something you love...may your life be happy
You deserve to be happy darling. God bless you

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by Nature129(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
You should think about this decision thoroughly because it is not easy out there. There are no jobs and as a result, people spend many years after nysc looking for jobs. Employers understand all this that's why they exploit us. I advise you stay patient and take whatever trash you get from him so long as it won't cost your life, and any day you get a better job, you can even call him on the phone from your house to inform him you have quit the job without stressing yourself to write any resignation letter. That's what normal people do.

37 Likes

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Careful, resign in peace if u want to and be polite. U never know where ur gonnaa meet that man again, remember ur young and just starting out, too early to be burning bridges, it would hunt yaa.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
wellmax:
I had previously worked for a few years in PHC before this present job. From day one it was terrible, you can't just please my boss. I will soon learn that no one stays in my position for more than 6 months. They all resigned out of frustration. I'm at that point too now, and I intend to tender my resignation on Monday.

Oga boss,
As I take sign in na so I want take signout.
E done tey when I be wan tell you my mind,but I just chillax untill I collect my small change,but now when e done happen eh!I know say you done already accept this signing out letter(atleast na make you dey read am),but if you no gree...abeg come ask me where I wan position that origin bottle again!
THUNDER FIRE YOU,
YOUR WORST ENEMY

22 Likes

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
acevic:

For reals? Yo! Be easy ....Thunder wont fire dt bro....He only painted the hard truth.
WHY YOU DEY MAKE BOIZ FEAR LIKE THIS...ONLY A LAZY INCOMPETENT GEE MAKE SUCH FEARFUL STATEMENT!@OP NOW IM BEING SINCERE WITH YOU ON THESE RULE(S)...PRAY HARD,STAY DILIGENT IN YOUR WORK(LET PASSION DRIVE YOU) AND STAY CONFIDENT!YOU GO GET YOUR DREAM JOB!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
I write to notify you about my decision to withdraw from service in this organization...(Name of coy) as .....(Position) which would take effect from .......(Date).

I'm withdrawing from service for the decisions best known to me.

It's has been my pleasure rendering my services to this org...(Name) throughout this period.

Thanks for your coorporations.

@Op, hope I try?

14 Likes

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by yak(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
nothing wrong with resigning but b polite cos d world is now a village

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by damton(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
firstly, give It a second thought, if you are convinced that's the best decision, then you can present it politely to him or her.
Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by Souljaboi1: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
aspabay:
Dear Sir,

Letter of Resignation

Enough is Enough.

Thank you.

Aunty Dyt cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by Cutehector(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
wellmax:

bros abeg resign
Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by aspirebig: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Is like you had your mind made up already.
Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by mekzyjoe(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin
Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by Exponental(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
frustrate ur boss and make him resign.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by Badgers14: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
My uga,

Lemme tell you sommñg

Dis work not good for my borri...

Am ourra here..

But if your head big pass your chest.. No pay me my this month salary.

wink

Good luck on your future endeavors @Op

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by sammoe(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Good luck
Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by alienware(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
I have been waiting for what seems like forever to inform you that i'm resigning. I've hated working for the company since day one I was hired. I don't like the work and I don't like you. I'm sure you'd like to have a going away party for me. However, I'm not interested in the stale food and drinks that constitute saying good bye at your company.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by petux(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
na die u dae...just b ready to trek to d core..u go endure noni...where pple Neva see work..u wan kon resign...u can decide 4 urself u dnt nid to bring it here man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by bamac(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
People are damn funny here
Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
aspabay:
Dear Sir,

Letter of Resignation

Enough is Enough.

Thank you.

Lmao grin
Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Oga boss

I cant die for you ohhhh......i wont die for you. I quit!

Kponkwem

15 Likes

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by Whizpeter(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dear Sir,

LETTER OF RESIGNATION

Yours Faithfully

No need to explain anything....

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by marriedvirgin: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
gbam na so na
nonsense stupid foolish boss
see him head

aspabay:
Dear Sir,

Letter of Resignation

Enough is Enough.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
BREAK THE RECORD!!!

BEAT OTHERS TO IT!!

BEAT THAT YOUR BOSS TO HIS GAME!!

NO MATTER WHAT, DO ALL YOU CAN NOT TO RESIGN!

YOU'LL SMILE @ THE OTHER END!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Write A Resignation Letter by mcocolok(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Just slap am, then you do not need to write a letter

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Secretly Sacks 30,000 Workers - Nigerian Pilot / Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For / 5 Things I Have Learned From Working In A One Man Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.