Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:53 AM

Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! (27558 Views)

Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by vybzkartel: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
I am 8 years older than her
She is my uncle's first daughter
I moved to stay with them after secondary school, i was 19 and she was 11
we crushed on each other (yeah i know its bad and strange)
i proposed love to her
we exchanged love letters without her parents noticing
whenever we were alone, i romanced her, kissed her though never entered her
we were that intimate
6 months after my stay in their house i left for school
Her parents had a problem with my parents so it meant i couldnt go to their house anymore, i stayed in a different city
she wrote a love letter to me the month i left
then i wrote her back
For about a year i didnt hear from her again
i went to visit her secretly in her school, and she didnt welcome me at all
about 2 years later, she called me on the phone and apologized apparently for not hearing from her for that long and she sent this text "hope you can have a place in your heart to forgive me"
Then we started talking love again, but we couldnt see because of the rift between her family and my family
Then we would break contacts and then we would re-establish contacts and back and forth
Recently, i was at work when she called me
She had been knocked down by a bicycle and broken her ankle bone and she demanded that i visit her. Interestingly, she is lodged at the same place i am working so i couldnt give excuses
besides its been like about 10 years since i last saw her, so i was eager to see her
I finally did, and as expected, we spoke about our past "affair"
i revealed to her i am now married and she wasnt happy as she kept saying i have married too young
Subsequently, she wants me by her side daily and she doesnt want to hear about my wife at all, she says she hates my wife though she says she currently has a fiance
i noticed that, she was deliberately exposing some parts of her private parts perhaps for me to see
she showed me her thighs, yes
she touches me
she asked if i have a big dick, and i said No
she said all the guys she has dated so far all have big dick, then i asked if she had a big kitty too, but she said "no, i am cute"

and asked if i wanted to try and i asked what if she became pregnant, but she replied she was just kidding. She disclosed to me how much she loved me, but now she wants us to stay cousins.
Today i went there and as usual, she was exposing her thighs
She asked that i pleat her hair for but i declined
anytime i see her and i am leaving, she does not want me to leave
today she told me she dreamt we we were sexing

She was begging today that i come to see her tomorrow

i love my wife very much
but this my cousin is still on my mind
please what do u make of all this?
what do i do?
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by OCTAVO: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmmmmn... Read the comments below Bro. How old are you? if I may ask though, cos if this story is true, you dey behave like small pikin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
and thats how i wasted my mb to read this bullcrap

7 Likes

Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by zyzxx(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
The world is coming to an end

Run brother
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by shizzy7(f): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shiit Happens
BUT
That's your blood,,can't you control yourself and probably Slap some sense into her....

3 Likes

Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by vybzkartel: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
zyzxx:
The world is coming to an end

Run brother

how do i run?

1 Like

Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by shizzy7(f): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shiit Happens
BUT

That's your blood,,you should have controlled your emotions right from the onset and probably Slap some sense into her....8 yrs Older na wa
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by dkronicle(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
LoooLs are u up to 20+ or u grow younger mentally..
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by 25omega(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
creeping out on your cousin since she was 11 years old huh? now you are married and still at it undecided

she said do you want to have sex? instead of you to say didn't tel you i was happily married you said what if you get pregnant grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by yvelch(f): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
Did everyone miss d part where a 19 yrs old adult was sexually abusing an 11 yrs old child angry

Just go and repent. U hv done some really silly tins.

Abeg fellas, visit my store on konga jaré.Just type "Yvelch" on konga website for hot dresses and cute tops n blazers.
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
its only people that believe india beat nigeria 100-1 that would believe this

1 Like

Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by vybzkartel: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Manuelson:
its only people that believe india beat nigeria 100-1 that would believe this

i know its hard to believe but i am telling you truth

yeah, i know many are disappointed, but i am already in the mess

she is now 22 and i am 30

there isnt anything like brother-sister chemistry between us at all

if i decide not to visit her, she will be upset ...remember she is my relative....please help me and stop insulting me

i dont want to commit adultery
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by vybzkartel: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
i am so emotionally attached to her

please help me

how can i visit her and nothing like sex will come up?

that is what i seek, please
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
vybzkartel:

if i decide not to visit her, she will be upset ...remember she is my relative....please help me and stop insulting me

i did not insult you mr Man

and if you dont want to commit adultery, then dont...abi arent you the one in charge of your penis again?
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by IamLEGEND1: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
you don already craze finish....

1 Like

Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by ifex370(m): 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
if I blif this bull shit then sth must be wrong with me angry
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by Shebarh(f): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Did you ever sleep with her
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by Spikkylee: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Op kindly visit a Re-wire,so ur brain can be recharged itz obvious u are dull..
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by vybzkartel: 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shebarh:
Did you ever sleep with her

if u mean sleep by inserting my organinto hers, then NO....but romance YES
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by ab1x: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
You sound like a toddler. You want to start inbreeding abi? and you believe our culture allow that? oh please, you are married and you can't even respect that. Please go ahead and make love to her, get her pregnant and be ready to break your home, your family and also face the stigmatization attached to it
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by afolwalex20(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
vybzkartel:

U don't want to commit adultery undecided
Are u high?
She's ur cousin 4 Christ sake undecided
Try to see her as a sister and talk sense into her..
U r way older than her. If she keeps talking trash, get a cain and flog tha hell outta her..

U dated a 11yr old when u were 19? Dats stupid!
What even attracted u to her then? Was it d boobs, butt, brain, maturity.. cos am sure she lacked all then undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by Joskiro50: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Op from d bottom of my heart,

ur fada!!!

Married man thinking of romancing his cousin....diz world sef.....

3 Likes

Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by Joskiro50: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Op from d bottom of my heart,

ur fada!!!

Married man seeking for advice whether to sex his cousin or not.! diz world sef.....

1 Like

Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by Shebarh(f): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
vybzkartel:

if u mean sleep by inserting my organinto hers, then NO....but romance YES
Then you don't v to be confused... It won't be that easy but just tell your wife and family bout it cos it seems she might start treatnining you
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by vybzkartel: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shebarh:
Then you don't v to be confused... It won't be that easy but just tell your wife and family bout it cos it seems she might start treatnining you

Thanks for the advice
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by theunusualmoon(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Close your eyes...
Imagine the devil holding your destiny with both hands and dancing to Shakati bobo.

Anyway, I think you just wrote the above because you wanted some attention.I doubt if any sane person can also be a proud paedophile.

To put succintly,I hope you're sane.

1 Like

Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by OCTAVO: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
vybzkartel:
i am so emotionally attached to her
please help me
how can i visit her and nothing like sex will come up?
that is what i seek, please
Mehn! You dense sha. Shior
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by OCTAVO: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
vybzkartel:

You deserve a heavy knock on that your big head that you can't use to think!
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by OCTAVO: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
25omega:
creeping out on your cousin since she was 11 years old huh? now you are married and still at it undecided

she said do you want to have sex? instead of you to say didn't tel you i was happily married you said what if you get pregnant grin grin grin
Mehn! I taya for the dogo yaro OP. grin
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by vybzkartel: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
yes i know i may be sounding weird
but the story is true
and i am not happy about it
your abusive words are not helping
offer me good advice please
i know that i am not the only man in this kind of mess
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by 0079jaBond(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmm...
I can notice a lot of things here. But I need to ask you these questions and you may not answer them here but in your heart.
1) What was your purpose of getting married?
2) Have you discovered your true calling/identity?
3) Why wish for what's not meant to be?

Your little cousin had a poor upbringing and your shadow has not yet left her. It now beholds on you to help her correct the error but my worry is, I doubt you even KNOW yourself.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by seunny4lif(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ur cousin shocked shocked
Are you from Arab country
You be animal ??Cos Na only dogs and Arab people no know the diff becos cousins
U deserve death penalty unless you be Hausa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Jealousy Part Of Love? / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? / How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.