Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus (43705 Views)

Big Snake Killed In Bayero University Kano / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / See Huge Snake Killed In Fupre(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by amakufrancis(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Was in tutorial this night at Federal university of Petroleum Resources, effurun. there was a deeper life program going on opposite our tutorial class. As the usher said, he was standing at the front door and sited the snake crawling through the passage. You know the rest story

Packaging it now to prepare pepper soup. Lol.

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by MosakuAW(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Where is the pix?
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by amunkita(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
OP.. is it that the usher is the snake that u decided to keep her pinshure to ursef..
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Oladimejjy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
the picture or adonbilivit undecided
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by OCTAVO: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Chai!! OP, what are you waiting for na? Cook and eat.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by nuelzy: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Fupre ??....and i tot av seen it all....which kain school name b dis one

.......more reason ppl should know dat NOUN is already in d system

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Fraih(f): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is freaking long mehn!! !!!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by amakufrancis(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
nuelzy:
Fupre ??....and i tot av seen it all....which kain school name b dis one

.......more reason ppl should know dat NOUN is already in d system

Federal university of petroleum resources effurun
1st petroleum university in africa and 6th in the world.

whats noun?

34 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by nuelzy: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
amakufrancis:

Federl university of petroleum resources effurun

whats noun?
did u just ask whats NOUN,??...its official...u re living in a rock...

to blazes with ur effurun school abeg!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by ValerianSteel(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Why?Why?Why?

Another snake gone.Nigerians this is the same way Rhinos have been reduced to what they are.We keep killing and killing these snakes.

I blame lack of education and sensitization for this senseless snake killing spree.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by sirxbit(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
nuelzy:
did u just ask whats NOUN,??...its official...u re living in a rock...

to blazes with ur effurun school abeg!!
jst too lousy.try shuting it 4 sometime.it saves alot.

23 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Brownhypo: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
una no dey see scorpion kill sef
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Yustash001(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Snakes will soon go on extinction....
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Esdb3: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Why?Why?Why?

Another snake gone.Nigerians this is the same way Rhinos have been reduced to what they are.We keep killing and killing these snakes.

I blame lack of education and sensitization for this senseless snake killing spree.

Not everybody has a death wish. The snakes don't even care if you care or not they just want to bite an survive. In this world of competition it is the survival of the fittest. Darwin said that mr EDUCATED. If you aint illiterate you'll know snakes can't go extinct. The rate they birth younger ones andd the number they birth and the many specie. Wait so you rather the man let the snake be all in the name of preservation? Name another better animal abeg.

36 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by IceDude(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Why?Why?Why?

They should be killed jor, who snake help?

24 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Decapo: 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Oh ok
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by gulfer: 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
amakufrancis:
As the usher said, he was standing at the front door and sited the snake crawling through the passage. You know the rest story

Packaging it now to prepare pepper soup. Lol.
How can you say we know the story when we were not there.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by ValerianSteel(m): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Esdb3:

Not everybody has a death wish. The snakes don't even care if you care or not they just want to bite an survive. In this world of competition it is the survival of the fittest. Darwin said that mr EDUCATED. If you aint illiterate you'll know snakes can't go extinct. The rate they birth younger ones andd the number they birth and the many specie. Wait so you rather the man let the snake be all in the name of preservation? Name another better animal abeg.
Same can be said for animals that have gone extinct already.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Vince77(m): 6:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Season of snakes

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by babywhite(f): 6:29am On Sep 24, 2015
danger!!!!
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by nuelzy: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2015
sirxbit:
jst too lousy.try shuting it 4 sometime.it saves alot.
wia did dis chimp emanate frm......pls cruise down-hell...

before dat...who made dat outfit u snapped with...??

it seems to be d only interesting tin about u...

would wanna get one myself...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Savigne(f): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2015
amakufrancis:

whats noun?
Same question I wanted to ask...Open university?.....That school still dey do me like film for eye..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by sirxbit(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2015
nuelzy:
wia did dis chimp emanate frm......pls cruise down-hell...

before dat...who made dat outfit u snapped with...??

it seems to be d only interesting tin about u...

would wanna get one myself...
simpleton u rili xpect me to stoop xo low to starting exchanging words with u ryt..i advice u go look 4 something gud with ur miserable and patched life at least go take a bath..as 4 my outfit i dnt need to tel u b4 u knw u cant afford it

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by wheesin(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2015
undecided another snake thread.. this one too must make front Page.. if it doesn't get to FP i permit someone to give me an E-Slap
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2015
amakufrancis:

whats noun?

Name of a person, animal or thing... They still have pronoun etc grin cool

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by MisterLongman(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2015
^^^ There are also adjectives that qualifies NOUN but if I say it, their students may not like it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by nuelzy: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2015
sirxbit:
simpleton u rili xpect me to stoop xo low to starting exchanging words with u ryt..i advice u go look 4 something gud with ur miserable and patched life at least go take a bath..as 4 my outfit i dnt need to tel u b4 u knw u cant afford it
......heheheheh.... throw a kite high in d sky...it will start feeling like an eagle...

boy....roll on aiit....u dnt need to let d whole world knw u borrowed d outfit....
nw tell me...

hw is d ride to hell going??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by nuelzy: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2015
Savigne:

Same question I wanted to ask...Open university?.....That school still dey do me like film for eye..
lolz....nah so e go continue dey do u like film... till dem begin lead naija
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by lekjons(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2015
jungle justice!undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by horexy(f): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2015
angry Why do u guys kill snakes?
Remember, it was created by God too o tongue...just show d snake some love, i bet it wil reciprocate grin

Anyways, barka de Sallah cheesy...Muslim peeps, how d meat go reach my side na? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana / What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? / Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.