Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies (5741 Views)

Both Sex Male And Female Neapolitan Mastiff Pups For Sale...exclusive / Standard American Bully Puppies / Is There No American Bully In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by Princepitbull(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
******* FOR SALE**********
Breed - American Bully
Age - 7 weeks Old
Vaccination - 1st DHLPP and worming done
Location - Victoria Island Lagos
Contact - Prince 08064192639****** Text & Calls ONLY******
BBM PIN - 58EEF012

***************** CALL OR TEXT FOR PRICE TAG*******************

Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by redmitch: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
arcbay:

That dam is sure a boerboel, except if u loaded a wrong picture in error

Hmmm
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by tyrone07(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
scam alert!!!! I know the owner of those dogs and he currently has no puppies.

2 Likes

Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by redfigure(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
tyrone07:
Natty Jibike

3 Likes

Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by redmitch: 6:19am On Dec 31, 2015
redfigure:

Natty Jibike

Like seriously? Make it simple, since they don't understand how it goes down here in NL, just redirect these guys to jiji or olx, finish! That's where they belong.

1 Like

Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by tyrone07(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2015
No those aren't Natty's dogs,They belong to Chris. The sire is called Blue and the dam canon. These dogs spent four months in my house before Chris took em
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by officialteemi(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
RUN
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by DidiLove1: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
These are not Natty's dogs. That dam is a boerboel.
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by Princepitbull(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
tyrone07:

Mr tyrone..... verify things before your hands or mouth get loose just so you don't regret your actions...... check the dates and call Chris and verify if he knows Prince or Pablo.
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by Princepitbull(m): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
redfigure:

Natty Jibike

You have no damn idea do you? if you know nothing just shut up!!!! its not a must to comment.
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by Princepitbull(m): 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
redmitch:

Like seriously? Make it simple, since they don't understand how it goes down here in NL, just redirect these guys to jiji or olx, finish! That's where they belong.

Am sure this wasn't referring to me right? Better not be.
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by Princepitbull(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
DidiLove1:
These are not Natty's dogs. That dam is a boerboel.

Didilove come on! Very certain I have come across your name in them whatsapp groups so you no stranger..... The picture with the boerboel is SHOWING THE PUPPY NOT THE DAM......that boerboel is a MALE not the dam! come on. the dam picx wasn't uploaded because I have no access to it.
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by Princepitbull(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Arcbay the picture wasn't uploaded in error..... was showing the pup not the boerboel. The boerboel is a male....and a photo bomber.
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by arcbay(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
Princepitbull:
Arcbay the picture wasn't uploaded in error..... was showing the pup not the boerboel. The boerboel is a male....and a photo bomber.

No P bro, maybe u shld clarify facts instead of attacking ur critics. This is NL pet section where we scrutinise every deal just so people won't fall prey. Not saying you're fake, but please attack those questions, not the posters.

Some of the above Posters claim they know those dogs, who are u really? And whose dogs are those? If u say they ain't yours directly, then it's understandable. Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by redfigure(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Princepitbull:

You have no damn idea do you? if you know nothing just shut up!!!! its not a must to comment.

I'm sorry if I offended you by the name.
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by Princepitbull(m): 1:31am On Jan 11, 2016
arcbay:

No P bro, maybe u shld clarify facts instead of attacking ur critics. This is NL pet section where we scrutinise every deal just so people won't fall prey. Not saying you're fake, but please attack those questions, not the posters.

Some of the above Posters claim they know those dogs, who are u really? And whose dogs are those? If u say they ain't yours directly, then it's understandable. Cheers bro

Ok bro.... they not mine directly.... For a friend.... we all call him Jay.... stays at Victoria Island and as at when I posted them pups for sale.... 3 of em were still available for sale though sold now and all with him there in V.I..... I don't post much... I just read thru so me posting for the 1st time and its been slammed as a scam.... not cool. That word SCAM can always be used in a more matured manner and when necessary.
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by Princepitbull(m): 1:32am On Jan 11, 2016
redfigure:

I'm sorry if I offended you by the name.

We good bro.... Apologies too.
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by redfigure(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2016
Princepitbull:

We good bro.... Apologies too.
when i said that name i wasnt referring to you as SCAM, cause you might just be a reseller. It looks like a pitbull owned by someone i know.

1 Like

Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by arcbay(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Princepitbull:

Ok bro.... they not mine directly.... For a friend.... we all call him Jay.... stays at Victoria Island and as at when I posted them pups for sale.... 3 of em were still available for sale though sold now and all with him there in V.I..... I don't post much... I just read thru so me posting for the 1st time and its been slammed as a scam.... not cool. That word SCAM can always be used in a more matured manner and when necessary.

So sorry bro, but that's what adds more fun to Nairaland Pet section, it's d drill. Welcome on board bro.

And BTW, is Jay d same person as Kang?
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by peyton84: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
tyrone07:

Thanks brother,indeed the truth is what really makes this platform interesting is the fact that some real breeders are on the look out for what's not looking genuine and original...thumbs up fella!
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by Princepitbull(m): 3:25am On Jan 12, 2016
arcbay:

So sorry bro, but that's what adds more fun to Nairaland Pet section, it's d drill. Welcome on board bro.

And BTW, is Jay d same person as Kang?

Lol No shaking boss...... Kang is different. Kang is on the Island too though. So also is Xavier and Jay
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by tyrone07(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Princepitbull:

Mr tyrone..... verify things before your hands or mouth get loose just so you don't regret your actions...... check the dates and call Chris and verify if he knows Prince or Pablo.

I did call Chris and he acknowledged your efforts. No harm intended.

1 Like

Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by Sami59: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hi.. does anyone have a bully pup or good pitbull pups for sale?
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Not Not scam oh, my name is Kang, I breed the parents of these pups and sold them to Chris "Jay", 08059955902 call me if you need a stud or American bully puppies grin
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sami59:
Hi.. does anyone have a bully pup or good pitbull pups for sale?

I have pups for sale American bullies
Re: American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies by olumig(m): 1:09am On Feb 27, 2016
How much is a bully pup

(1) (Reply)

New Set Of Gsd pups Coming in From Russia...parents Are Champions Long Coat / :) / Slant Back German Shepherd PUPPIES For Sale(pure Breed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.