Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? (10602 Views)

Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2009
maray:

I dont know why some guys believe dat they can always get away wit stuff,and not get caught,but often slips up nd get caught anyways,except d girl is not smart enough embarassed

Is this enough reason why you go sleeping around? grin
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Fatimata(f): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2009
Anything you would not do in front of your partner when they are present is called cheating

You hide because you know your partner won't like you doing what it is that you are secretly doing. If you are not cheating you dont' hide.

That's my view.

(Of topic am new at this does anyone know how to start a new topic? Thanks in advance! grin)
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2009
There are some things you don't want your partner to see and yet that does not
mean that you're cheating on him or her.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Fatimata(f): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2009
@George D, To me it is called cheating. If I for example textmessage someone in front of my man it isnt a problem but as soon as I do it (on purpose) when he is not there then to me that means something is going on. Who am I texting and why isnt my man allowed to see me texting who ever it is am texting
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by sistawoman: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2009
George_D:

There are some things you don't want your partner to see and yet that does not
mean that you're cheating on him or her.

What would be those somethings?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by platinumnk(f): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2009
sistawoman where have u been !!! there is a post about u in the sexuality section and i had a question about the taking a break thing in a relationship
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Fatimata(f): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ Sistawoman You understand what am saying arnt your? Why hide is you are clean
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by sistawoman: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2009
Sorry i have been sick and really just trying to hold my head above water lately. I cant wait to go under the knife at the end of the month. I will go over to sexuality and check out the break in r/s thread as well.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2009
sistawoman:

What would be those somethings?

like sending a confidential text to your daddy about a family problem. like advising your
wayward brother on how to behave. like asking for a little assistance from your friend.
and of course making a secret call to the fast food restaurant on her birthday to
arrange a special surprise package. all these do not amount to cheating, do they?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Fatimata(f): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2009
Your missing the point.

You know what your partner likes and dislikes. You know your partner will not like you talking to that particular man or woman so you do it secretly.

If your not an open book, your not trustworthy and that's my stance.

Sometimes you make calls to someone and your partner is not around no problem but if the occasion arises, you can always explain freely why that person called you or why you called that person.

Am not saying you have to report everything you did immediately to your partner, but if there isn't anything to hide then you don't need to lie.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2009
exactly. no one is talking about hiding anything here.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by IyaKadijat(f): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2009
You are cheating when you begin to engage in sexual action or even talks with anyone of the opposite sex-or maybe the same sex in this world we live in today, lol.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2009
when sex is involved, then there is no two way about it.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by ebila(m): 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2009
@poster,
Cheatin' is cheatin' only when u get caught! grin
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by sistawoman: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2009
Is it really only limited to sexual contact?

Is not an EA cheating too?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by temmytej(f): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2009
for me, cheating is keeping the details and trying to hiding things from your partner ( my bf said once - "i am protecting you from getting hurt ). it really hurt me and we have still having issue cuz of that
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2009
sistawoman:

Is it really only limited to sexual contact?

Is not an EA cheating too?

You could kiss secretly and still feel happy about it grin
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by temmytej(f): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2009
Hi nairalanders, I'm real new. How to i get really involve here.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2009
temmytej, just hop in. the fact you're here means you're already involved.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by temmytej(f): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2009
Okayee cool[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by dudet(f): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2009
hey all, new too, on the topic, when you feel a need to hide stuff u're doing with somene else from ur partner and of course u know within urself (if u have a conscience o!!) what u're doing is wrong, that's cheating, it don't have to be physical, there's something called emotional infidelity, depending on someone other than ur partner to make u feel the way u wuld want ur partner to, when u begin to look to someone outside of r relationship to fill that void, that to me is cheating,
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2009
There are some emotions you wouldn't want your partner to
be privy about and that's not cheating.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by dudet(f): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2009
tongue, George D, that's a lie and u know it!!!!the fact that you don't want ur partner privy to it in the first place means there's something to hide!!how can that not be cheating?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2009
It's not a lie my sister. That's just the plain truth.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Ndeewonu: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2010
Cheating is cheating. Whether in the exam hall, in political elections, in defrauding other pple's money, or in marriage/retaionship.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2010
this thread still on? i thought it died a long time ago?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by laudate: 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2010
dudet:

hey all, new too, on the topic, when you feel a need to hide stuff u're doing with somene else from your partner and of course u know within urself (if u have a conscience o!!) what u're doing is wrong, that's cheating, it don't have to be physical, there's something called emotional infidelity, depending on someone other than your partner to make u feel the way u wuld want your partner to, when u begin to look to someone outside of r relationship to fill that void, that to me is cheating,

Fatimata:

Your missing the point.

You know what your partner likes and dislikes. You know your partner will not like you talking to that particular man or woman so you do it secretly.

If your not an open book, your not trustworthy and that's my stance.

Sometimes you make calls to someone and your partner is not around no problem but if the occasion arises, you can always explain freely why that person called you or why you called that person.

Am not saying you have to report everything you did immediately to your partner, but if there isn't anything to hide then you don't need to lie.

WORD!! Abeg, make una help tell dem. . . . . cool
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Coretalk(m): 2:50am On Jan 04, 2010
Cheating is anything that U do to someone else that U wont do in the presence of your partner.

Brillant
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2010
Core_talk:

Brillant

you mean your a brilliant cheat?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Coretalk(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2010
you mean your a brilliant cheat?

No i'm referring to the phrase. my babe dey 2 fine for me 2 cheat
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2010
Core_talk:

No i'm referring to the phrase. my babe dey 2 fine for me 2 cheat

i feel you brother! carry on!! grin
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by donsteady(m): 1:32am On Jan 05, 2010
if it is b/g 4get it. Cheat until u get serious and marry her. If u are marred already then u don't any option than to see pretty girls and assume them to be men in ur mind if u mistakely imagin or admire her too much then u have already cheat on ur wife emotionaly. So u ll be left with on choice than to confess to ur wife, u can do that this way. Sweetie can u imagin that devil just made use of me right now? She may screm and ask how? As a smart guy just say some me my self just imagin havin affair this urgly lady. Too bad for my kind of person, any way forgive me sweetie. Oh my lov i knw u cant do that is work of the devil.at long last u have confes and 4giving lol smal logic sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) / Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message / After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.