Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? (10605 Views)

Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by dareoguns: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2010
Jesus said simple look with a desired heart to do is adultery. Cheating starts from there.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2010
your very correct-meaning most cheat every second including women ogling at six ab crotches! grin
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by adetoru(f): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2010
When you start having emotional attachment to someone else other than the one you're with
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2010
we still on this?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by lannre(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2010
no better definition,cheating is cheating . it can be in any form. But the most popular one in Nigeria is when someone is having an affair outside matrimonial home.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by ruskiee(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2010
Cheating has many faces and phases.

Just like lying.
A lie is a lie. Cheating is cheating.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2010
i'm sure tiger woods can learn a thing or two from this thread wink
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by sweetpeach: 3:40am On Feb 21, 2010
If my man is not communicating with me as much, opening up to me as much etc all because there is someone else on his mind, then hes cheating on me; because thereafter, anything else can happen

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
wel my man has not been caught in the act or anything but we have serious communication issues and that fuels alot of my suspicions and insecurities in this relationship. and i think im pushing him further away with my accusations. i am very depressed and i have no idea what to do to keep our love strong. ladies fellas any advice im new to the nairaland scene but i would like honest opinions my marriage is suffering take this as a cry for help

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by folly69(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
Well from my experience, cheating to me is when u start doing what u dont like to your partner.Example lying,when you lie to your spouse about your where-abouts,people you see, etc.This happened to me just last week,I saw a complimentary card with my woman and the name and no. was stored on her phone and i asked who the person is which she told me he was just someone introduced her to do business together by a friend of hers that i know.To cut a long story short i found out the guy wasn't into the business she talked about so i confronted her and she confessed he just gave her a lift some days back.Even nothing sexual happened between them i felt betrayed that why will she lie about such, especially when it had to do with the opposite sex,cus if something did happen thats how she keep it to herself.Well i plan on marrying her bt seriously am having my reservations cus she almost killed the trust i had in her. Am giving her a chance to mend her ways till then marriage is off the hook.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by pops1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2010
The word cheating simply mean, not playing by the rules,
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2010
which rules? who makes the rules anyway?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by richy5(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2012
Wif my own point of view:cheating mean abandon your wife in your own house and going out to do/make love to some woowoo women/girls,
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by jennyching(f): 3:19am On Jan 18, 2012
@kanayo74

i like what u said, but what if it involves "love" , what if its in a point where its out of hand/control?
What if its already revealed and its time to choose? will u go for the right where theres nothing left
for ur partner or will go stand for ur feelings of love but wrong?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2012
jennyching,
that's a strong point you raised there.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by wiscul4: 6:06am On Feb 26, 2012
What ever may be the case, love or out of hand/control, No one should cheat his or her partner, He or she should consult with his or her partner and solve together, there should not be someone 3rd person , If its revealed,it should be solved only by husband and wife and must go for the right even if there is nothing left for the partner, they should work together and obviously all love will return, No one should go for the feelings of love which is wrong,
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Orikinla(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
There is no need for theories and long essays on why both men and women cheat.
Only those who are immature or insecure in their relationship or marriage cheat.

A mature person in a secure relationship and marriage has no reason to cheat. But a mature person n an insecure relationship or marriage can cheat.

But I have always advised that it would be better and safer for you TO QUIT instead of CHEATING. Because, when you have left a relationship or marriage, nobody can accuse you of cheating. But to remain in a relationship or marriage and cheat on your partner is one of the worst evils to do and cheating does not only destroy relationships and marriages, but also destroys lives. Cheating is worse in marriage, because innocent children suffer most when their parents are unfaithful to their matrimonial vows. My heart breaks whenever I see children from broken homes and estranged or divorced single parents now left to bear the burden of the consequences of infidelity. There are no excuses for cheating since you have the choice to QUIT any bad relationship or marriage. JUST QUIT AND DON'T CHEAT.
When my fiancé cheated, I was mad, but I was willing to forgive her. But others are not that lucky, because many have been harmed and even killed for cheating. So, why cheat when you know it could be suicidal. To me those who cheat are just either stupid or evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? / South African Plus Size Women Pose Completely Unclad In Trending Photoshoot / Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.