Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Robert Lewandowski Breaks Multiple Records - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Robert Lewandowski Breaks Multiple Records (931 Views)

Lewandowski Determined To Go To Real Madrid / Robert Lewandowski: Super Eagles Were Not Better Than Poland / History( Robert Lewandowski Hit 5 Goals In 9mins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robert Lewandowski Breaks Multiple Records by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Robert Lewandowski: More goals in nine minutes than Liverpool 23 Sep Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski stepped off the bench at half-time against Wolfsburg to score five goals in nine minutes during a 5-1 comeback win. BBC Sport looks at the records he broke, the reaction to his haul and compares his achievements to others. Here's how he scored his five... Lewandowski scored more league goals in nine minutes than... Liverpool, Newcastle and West Brom have this season Six of Bayern's Bundesliga rivals have managed Anyone in the bottom half of La Liga Seven Serie A sides (league leaders Inter have only matched his nine-minute haul) Wayne Rooney has in 2015 Mario Balotelli did in his season at Liverpool Nicklas Bendtner has in over three years Records fall to devastating Lewandowski Lewandowski scored the quickest Bundesliga hat-trick (four minutes). Then set a new record for four goals in the same match. And then did likewise for five, too. He became the first Bundesliga substitute to score more than a hat-trick. The Pole scored the fastest five-goal haul in a major European league since Opta started recording stats. He was one short of Dieter Muller's Bundesliga record of six goals in a game, when Cologne beat Werder Bremen 7-2 in 1977. Lewandowski is the third Bayern player to score five in a game - Gerd Muller did so three times, and Dieter Hoeness once. And the runs he ended... Wolfsburg were aiming for a fifth consecutive clean sheet They were going for a 15th game without defeat - which would have equalled their record Wolfsburg were halfway to a first win at Bayern in 22 attempts. They have lost 21 of those games. Maybe the greatest touch map you'll ever see Reaction - 'I can't really understand it' Lewandowski said: "This was just crazy. Five goals, that's just unbelievable. I just wanted to shoot and wasn't thinking about what happened afterwards. I am very, very satisfied. This was a great evening for me. "I look up at the board after the third or fourth goal and I was surprised there was still so much time left to play. The coach did not have to tell me anything. I knew what had to be done." Boss Pep Guardiola said: "This is something I have never experienced before. Five goals in nine minutes. Robert has been a great player in Germany and the world for some time now. "I am very happy for Robert. For his confidence and our future this was extremely important. "I can't really understand it. Five goals. Neither as a coach nor as a player did I ever experience something like this and I can't really explain it. Five goals against Wolfsburg are never easy." But one man wasn't happy... Bayern captain Philipp Lahm quipped: "You have to remain critical - Lewandowski could have grabbed seven tonight... he missed two big chances!" Wolfsburg coach Dieter Hecking mused: "What can I say? A world-class striker shot five times on goal and could have scored seven. That is how it happened."
Source: BBC Sports
cc lalasticlala
Re: Robert Lewandowski Breaks Multiple Records by ohadugha: 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pls where can I download the highlights of this particular match.. I hav searched every wia for it but to no avail... Hlp me out
Re: Robert Lewandowski Breaks Multiple Records by dasean1(m): 12:00am On Sep 24, 2015
ohadugha:
Pls where can I download the highlights of this particular match.. I hav searched every wia for it but to no avail... Hlp me out
go to www.youtube.com

(1) (Reply)

Cristano Ronaldo Shares Photos On His Way To The Ballon D'or (PHOTOS) / Photo: Lionel Messi Displays His 5 Ballon D’or Award Trophies / 1960bet Jackpot Predict And Win N5million. Its Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.