Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? (49640 Views)

Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? by gphilip: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nkem Owoh and Chinwe Owoh are among the post popular faces the Nigerian Nollywood ever produced. Both have featured in over one hundred movies each, still, little did many know about their relationship. But why are people raising question about their relationship? Because both shares exactly the same surname – ‘Owoh’.
Because of the controversies the similarity in surname have created among their fans, we decided to dig deep and unravel the mystery by providing the answer to one of the biggest questions in Nollywood.....

Continue reading--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/nkem-owoh-and-chinwe-owoh-are-they-related-or-married/

Re: Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? by Airforce1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
dis cry cry woman

I don't think they re related
Re: Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
They look Alike or are my eyes deceiving me?
Re: Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? by ewosk: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
Op are you asking us a question or you want me to click your blog for the answer
Re: Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? by xpac01(m): 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
They're related.
Re: Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? by rawpadgin(m): 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
xpac01:
They're related.
they ain't related, chinwe is an elder sister to patience ozokwo
its like she was married into the owoh's family
Re: Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? by donholy28(m): 3:54am On Sep 24, 2015
rawpadgin:
they ain't related, chinwe is an elder sister to patience ozokwo
its like she was married into the owoh's family
doesn't that mean that they're related…anyway Google and u will find out that nkem owoh is married to chinwe owoh and patience ozokwor is his blood sister

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? by duduade: 5:53am On Sep 24, 2015
donholy28:
doesn't that mean that they're related…anyway Google and u will find out that nkem owoh is married to chinwe owoh and patience ozokwor is his blood sister
lmao... what a kasala
Re: Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? by Whizzcute(m): 5:54am On Sep 24, 2015
Chinwe Owoh is Nkem Owoh's wife while patience ozokwor is a sibling to Nkem .

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? by pet4ril(f): 7:16am On Sep 24, 2015
Thanks to the person that raised this topic. I have been wondering about their relationship

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? by 01ghostmode: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2015
I think chinwe is married to one of d Owoh's but not Nkem Owoh.

(1) (Reply)

Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song / D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) / Wizkid Flaunts New Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.