Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order (7106 Views)

FG To Recall Sacked 2000 Varsity Staff School Workers / Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers / Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by RichDad1(m): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2015
Indians are pathetic racists.
Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by adjoviomole(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2015
Stupid court. The economy is bad n u want dem To eploy ppl bak. Tell our presidenT to do sothn about d economy abi una wan give dEm money to pAy dem.
Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by john650(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2015
kpaofame:
Did they stop production or they Are still producing
They are still selling. I saw a guy selling La Casera the other day. I asked him where he was getting his supplies from since I thought they were shut down. He told me they were still selling.

Leave it to Indians to always find a way to circumvent the system.
Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2015
Unionism has been abused and it will ultimately contribute to the collapse of Nigeria eg NMA, ASUU etc.
Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by kingthreat(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2015
Bloody punjabi Indians. coming here to enslave Africans. No wonder Amin kicked their desi buttts out of Uganda then
Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by Godyke(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
I hope they are not producing in the midst of all these turmoil. Because I know they have more than just seven hundred staff in their production line. There are some who are loyal and would want to seperate themselves from the struggle so as to keep their job.
Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by Allwility: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
l learnt not only their production staff was affected. Old Indian trick, fire the workers and hire new set of workers and pay them less.
Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by basilo101: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
They shud go and learn hw to manage 2 by 2 shops, that's the most secure job. The "host" are now helpless, but if its their fellow country men, the will be the owner of Lagos. Iyaloja shud go and seal La casera factory
Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by david22uu(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Some time the way Nigerian workers think baffle me.. The court should have simple closed down the company not ordering them to reinstate fired staff... its violation of the company right. The company has a right to fire and to hire services In this case there are two options, proper compensation of the fired staff according to their agreement that was signed and if the defendant cant not do so the company be closed... How wld u force a copany to collect back refute... not done abeg

#Nigerianworkersgetsense
Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by Eve4eva(f): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
We nigerians should protest by stop drinking La Cesara
Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by baloney: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
fighting with management lacasera employee get balls pass balls... petty petty.
they better beg d management.
Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by fejicruz(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nigerians are not slaves to be hired and fired for any flimsy reason. The last La Casera I drank, would be the last I will drink. To hell with them & their drink.... Coca-Cola & Pepsi all the way
Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by okparadonhenry(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
sexaddict08:
If they recall, how will they be paying them? the company is almost dead cuz I dnt think any nairalandewr still drinks that poison.
#word
Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
la casera exploiting nigerian workers.
Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by Martmore: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
welcome to the zoo where there is no law.do baboons and monkeys obey the law.hia ooo
Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by Martmore: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
david22uu:
Some time the way Nigerian workers think baffle me.. The court should have simple closed down the company not ordering them to reinstate fired staff... its violation of the company right. The company has a right to fire and to hire services In this case there are two options, proper compensation of the fired staff according to their agreement that was signed and if the defendant cant not do so the company be closed... How wld u force a copany to collect back refute... not done abeg

#Nigerianworkersgetsense
typical black man(onye isi oji).Wickedness is mashed up in your DNA.Tufiakwa
Re: Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order by david22uu(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Martmore:

typical black man(onye isi oji).Wickedness is mashed up in your DNA.Tufiakwa

typical blac worker.. u never wanna work but wanna get paid.. dud get some sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Preparing For NEBOSH IGC Exam / What Is The Differnce Betwwen Regular Combatants And Short Service Commission In / How Much Does Fedex Pay For Entry Level.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.