Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. (36709 Views)

Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly / Abuja Residents Storm National Assembly With Lamps Over Lack Of Power Supply / Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
odsniper2:
...so he will just go there and not have any plans 4 the country?.....sometimes I wonder why some people don't take xtra 5secs and think about their comments before posting.....SaharaReporters didn't say it because they didn't wanna include it in this post....arghhhhh!!!!

Has he shown any form of preparedness since he came to power? He can't but just keep lying
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
yemmynoni:
and what is the plan of GEJ when he visited

Is GEJ in power now? Why must you talk about him?
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
favourlove1:
you got it! Some times I stop to wonder...are Nigerian youths jazzed? Where were they whn buhari contested three times n lost! Wasn't he crdible then? All of a sudden he is a saint that any move he makes is seen as a pace setting. This guy hasn't done jack! N isn't prepared to do so. He just there cuz his people want him there. A came out lied to them claiming to be poor yet has his kids schooling abroad. Loaned money from d bank to buy ticket n latter we got to knw he has upto 30million in his account. Turns a blind eye to fulani heards men unslought in d north. Nigerians are really gullible.

I agree with
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by aresa: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gbawe:

True. Imagine 185 prestigious hotel rooms booked under GEJ in 2014. How much will that have cost Nigeria? We can only imagine.

You left out the millions they collect in estacode payments and slush fund for shopping..

Many of they gets added to the list specifically to collect estacode payments.
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by jaytee01(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gbawe:

True. Imagine 185 prestigious hotel rooms booked under GEJ in 2014. How much will that have cost Nigeria? We can only imagine.

Lol.......they were expecting oil prices to climb to $200 a barrel forever!
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
GudluckIBB:

I think I will slightly agree with you on this.
He won an Election since March and till now, no ministers 6 months after.

However, I think he knows what's he doing don't forget that "Slow and steady wins the race"

It doesn't appear he does considering the state of our economy thus far. His visit to the US and the UN meeting doesn't show any evidence that he knows what he is doing.
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by nuclearboy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
21 world leaders want to see him, but he CHOSE 3 and a few others to meet.... WOW smiley

No be like some that jumped to see everyone
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by gambit10: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2015
stickncarrot:

Olodo. What's the question about Finance minister to Buhari in France? You must be dullard to ask what ministers can do when per. secs are there. Do you know the difference between a Minister and Per. Sec.?

u are the dumbster here, answer the simple question, what can a minister do that a perm sec can't?..... didirin calling somebody dullard, u cant afford 3 meal a day and somebody is trying to cut the cost of governance to better ur lot, u are here reasoning like a primary school pupil.... as far as I am concerned even the national assembly should be turned to unicameral and more money would be available for capital expenditure rather than recurrent.......dont always dance to the gallery, once in a while "use ur brain" #reducing cost of governance is key, what is the achievements of the last set of ministers, Allison madueke comes to mind
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by Gbawe: 8:26am On Sep 25, 2015
stickncarrot:

It doesn't appear he does considering the state of our economy thus far. His visit to the US and the UN meeting doesn't show any evidence that he knows what he is doing.

What you guys must learn to accept is that Nigeria is currently in an economic state of emergency because of the serious damage GEJ and the PDP have done to our economy and falling oil price which has effectively reduced national income to around a third of what it was before Buhari became President. If it is under such conditions you want to see 'Rambo' leadership then I urge you to take a lesson from other nation that repaired decimated economies.

For where we are, Buhari first has to take stock carefully and then initiate reform that means Nigeria can manage her activities and people in a very austere period. In other words Buhari must first steady the ship and it is after this we will begin to see growth and development. For example, if federal road were a mess when we sold oil at $110.00 per barrel, you will certainly not see beautiful highways being built everywhere today with oil at $44.00 per barrel. The point is that Buhari must first manage a period of economic austerity, where we have far less to spend as a nation, to then usher in a period of the type of growth and development Nigerians want to see. Such is impossible now and until we repair and diversify our economy plus reverse the rot the PDP created everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

What you guys must learn to accept is that Nigeria is currently in an economic state of emergency because of the serious damage GEJ and the PDP have done to our economy and falling oil price which has effectively reduced national income to around a third of what it was before Buhari became President. If it is under such conditions you want to see 'Rambo' leadership then I urge you to take a lesson from other nation that repaired decimated economies.

For where we are, Buhari first has to take stock carefully and then initiate reform that means Nigeria can manage her activities and people in a very austere period. In other words Buhari must first steady the ship and it is after this we will begin to see growth and development. For example, if federal road were a mess when we sold oil at $110.00 per barrel, you will certainly not see beautiful highways being built everywhere today with oil at $44.00 per barrel. The point is that Buhari must first manage a period of economic austerity, where we have far less to spend as a nation, to then usher in a period of the type of growth and development Nigerians want to see. Such is impossible now and until we repair and diversify our economy plus reverse the rot the PDP created everywhere.

I wish Buhari is out for nation building, he would have done the same thing Dilma Rousseff of Brazil is currently doing with the opposition party. Nigeria can never get it right with what Buhari and the APC is doing. Take a look at long term loan to Governors that mismanaged the state treasury, fraudulent personalities are termed saints for belonging to APC eg Fashola,Amaechi and co are romancing with Buhari today instead of Buhari putting straight to them.

We know genius and we should acknowledge them rather than the feud we are currently witnessing with a hope that Buhari will make heads way with them.
Nigeria need a total restructuring for selfless service to be rendered. What has happened to the CONFAB report? If Buhari is serious, he doesn't need more than a month to set the record straight.

I remain committed to my place in Nigeria ( 5% )

You can check Buhari's appointments where they are from and check where the world is appointing people from in Nigeria and tell me how Buhari will not fail.
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
gambit10:

u are the dumbster here, answer the simple question, what can a minister do that a perm sec can't?..... didirin calling somebody dullard, u cant afford 3 meal a day and somebody is trying to cut the cost of governance to better ur lot, u are here reasoning like a primary school pupil.... as far as I am concerned even the national assembly should be turned to unicameral and more money would be available for capital expenditure rather than recurrent.......dont always dance to the gallery, once in a while "use ur brain" #reducing cost of governance is key, what is the achievements of the last set of ministers, Allison madueke comes to mind

Get Olodo like you to debate that with.
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by gambit10: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
stickncarrot:

Get Olodo like you to debate that with.

puhahahaha daft-punk, werey salo, tot u are intelligent na and I'm the dullard....oponu Aiye rada
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by gambit10: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
stickncarrot:

I wish Buhari is out for nation building, he would have done the same thing Dilma Rousseff of Brazil is currently doing with the opposition party. Nigeria can never get it right with what Buhari and the APC is doing. Take a look at long term loan to Governors that mismanaged the state treasury, fraudulent personalities are termed saints for belonging to APC eg Fashola,Amaechi and co are romancing with Buhari today instead of Buhari putting straight to them.

We know genius and we should acknowledge them rather than the feud we are currently witnessing with a hope that Buhari will make heads way with them.
Nigeria need a total restructuring for selfless service to be rendered. What has happened to the CONFAB report? If Buhari is serious, he doesn't need more than a month to set the record straight.

I remain committed to my place in Nigeria ( 5% )

You can check Buhari's appointments where they are from and check where the world is appointing people from in Nigeria and tell me how Buhari will not fail.

what is this one saying??...plenty story, lil sense
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by Spidermon: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
ephi123:
But how could Jonathan have traveled with 600 delegates ?!!! To do what?
Infact, I am speechless, what a man.

Even MC Hammer's entourage wasn't never that large...our clueless ex president was meant for hollywood not serious governance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics / Boko Haram Survivors Express Their Sad Experience Through Drawing - Pics / President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.