Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:48 PM

Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! (2082 Views)

My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st / Grow Your Business And Make It Know To The World?? Check Here To See How ... / Grow Your Business And Make It Know To The World?? Check Here To See How ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2015
Can i make money writing articles from home?

This is one question many skeptical people who want to start an online freelance business ask and i always tell them that it is very possible to start making money writing articles from home, however like most newbies later realize, it's one thing to know how to write and another thing to offer the service and be successful on fiverr.

Our world is over populated!.....not by humans but by words. Everyday, there is more than a Quadrillion or more words said and written by people from all tribes and races on the planet. There is a constant need to communicate as that is one of the most essential factor for our existence. It is who we are and it is what makes us living, breathing creatures. Individuals and businesses all over the world are striving daily to get the information they need to people out there and they are using every format possible. One of the most employed style which is fast gaining popularity is through writing articles.

This is the age of information and there is an ever increasing desperation to reach people about a new product, service, story, news or some helpful information. The internet provides one of the best sources to dissipate this information to a large audience as quick as possible. Most business men and women are too busy with actually spending their time trying to write articles so they outsource to people who they can be sure will give them the best job for a small fee while they go relax or focus on other aspects of their business. If you want to really make genuine money online, then it is only sensible to capitalize on this opportunity to present yourself as that person for the job.

When you imagine how much websites need to generate content daily just to get organic traffic or reach people quickly, then you would realize how huge this industry is. Infact, this is an industry that yields millions of dollars on a daily basis. Article writing is a lucrative business and i want you to know that you can begin to make money once you join in today.

What do you need to run this business successfully?

1. A PC

A laptop PC is most preferred because you would need to be portable to attend to orders from people all over the world. Your laptop should also boast a strong battery power because of the electricity problems still faced in this country, although there have been improvements in some parts of the country. Nevertheless, you need a battery that can carry you through the minutes and houses of research, writing, proofreading and delivering your articles.

2. A Good Data connection

In the article writing business, you will need to first create an account on fiverr (see more here). You will need a moderately stable internet connection to create an account on the platform. After registering and setting up your account with them, you will need your data connection up and doing when delivering your orders as most of these orders are timed based. So if you are still battling with opening a page where you need to research for information on say '2015 women's fashion trends' while your order time which is probably 24 hours has only 10 or 20 minutes left, you can be sure to deliver late as is the case with fiverr or even cancel it all together. And that's not considering the displeasure of the buyer who may register his displeasure with a negative feedback. All round, any online business require a moderately stable data connectivity to run smoothly.

3. A thorough knowledge of what platform you are using, working with them.

Many people jump on fiverr to start selling their article services without taking into consideration that there are certain conditions and requirements that must be met before even creating an account in the first place. I have heard a lot of noobs telling me they joined the platform but didn't make anything after the promise of financial wonders they were promised if they went there. I discover some went there because they read some thread on Nairaland and thought it was easy as ABC or they felt, there's no need getting trained on writing 'common' articles on fiverr.

I am generous enough to sometimes visit the Nairaland profiles of these people and i find things like poor, blurry images used as display or profile pictures , profile descriptions are horrible, with bad usage of English (and they claim to be article writers), their gigs have no effort put into them. Some just copy the titles of others word for word, the gig images are stock images or even horribly designed images, no effort at designing a unique, attractive image with the most basic design software like Adobe Photoshop. Some have no video even when fiverr states that videos sell their services a whooping 220% more. The usual excuse is i don't know how to create a gig video. Yet they never bother to learn how even when there are countless ways like using Camtasia, creating one on Animoto.com, Using the Videoscribe software and son on.. I also discover that their gig or service description would make a potential buyer shake his head in disbelief. These and so many other outrageous errors too numerous to mention here are direct products of lack of proper training and knowledge of what they are going into. You can never succeed in any business if you think it's zero capital and hence requires no effort in being trained or shown the way by other truly successful people.

Anyone who wishes to join the article writing business should at the very least get trained on working with the websites that offer the freelance writing service. When you know what to do, it comes like second nature to you. Everything from creating accounts to delivering your service professionally would be so easy and you would be smiling to the bank everyday. If you also learn from your teacher well, you'd get to know how to get your funds here in Nigeria from the different platforms. I for one use Payoneer and its served me quite satisfactorily for years now.

So now you know it is possible to actually make money from writing articles on the internet from your living room. Don't be misled by people who have not been successful because they have refused to learn what to do, or applied it if they knew it or probably applied it but applied it the wrong way because they want to be masters over their teachers. Make up your mind to learn. Invest time, money and effort on it. Don't be the lazy johnny expecting manna from heaven but be the article writer who knows what he does and is proud to make real money offering one of the best and high quality article writing service on the internet and getting repeat buyers daily.

We have finally created a means for newbies wanting to get started today, to get right into it without wondering for long how. Get the training here
Article Writing Masterclass Training by booking for a one-on-one meeting at a convininent and serene environment where our instructors will train you with all the tips and tricks to success you'll never find on fiverr. This face to face meeting and training is available Abuja residents only while Lagos Residents have their package delivered to their door step.

However, we have produced special packages for those not only in Lagos but are in other parts of the country, so no one misses out on this. It is a super wonderful opportunity to earn from the intenet. The video packages are super-packed step-by-step video guide series that'll teach you all there is on generating income writing on fiverr. Here's an overview of the course outline:

Overview of Article Writing Training Program

Understanding The Article Writing Basics on Fiverr – Why Offer Article Writing Services.
The Article Writing Process – Step by Step Guide
Researching Topics and Keywords before Writing Your Contents
Two Effective Ways to Write Articles to Maximize Productivity
How to Expertly Structure Your Articles When Writing
Editing Your Articles Professionally
How to Check for Duplicate Contents on Your Article and Verify the Uniqueness the Guaranteed Way with Copyscape
How to Deliver Your Article Writing Jobs
How to get Repeated Orders and Triple Your Income
Learning Different Article Writing Sections: Writing Web Contents, Reviews and Press Releases
How to Effectively Promote Your Article Writing Service Online
How to receive your funds in Nigeria through Payoneer (Using your Payoneer Mastercard)

Your financial predicament today is dependent on the opportunities you have seen in the past but refused to take action on. Here is another great and unique opportunity that you should grab hold off. Do not miss your chance!.

Article writing is just one of our other four highly-sought-after services we offer training on.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by ollybode(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good write up. op I will like to ask for one thing, How can a total novice start article writing.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by Solobenny(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Thanks so much for the advice. But then I think my question is that of the guy above me!!
Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2015
ollybode:

Good write up. op I will like to ask for one thing, How can a total novice start article writing.

For a complete novice. The first thing i always tell them is, be serious about this business because it is in very high demand online and can be stressful.so to begin with, you will need to get trained on how to join the freelance platform itself. I use fiverr and in joining fiverr, you need to register as someone from the US. you need to use high quality profile picture that will convince buyers that you are from that country. You need a professional article writer description for your profile.. That is what prospective customers will see to know a little about you and what you can do for them.

Then you'll move down to creating your gigs. Gigs are like an ad of your business. your buyers see the gig and order it if it appeals to them. And to have an appealing gig, you need to have a fantatsic short title, a good gig image which like i said in the article, you need to design yourself so you'll also need a little knowledge of photoshop. Coupled with that, you'll need to add a gig video like i also said and that requires some knowledge too. I use Camtasia, i use Videoscribe for whiteboard video and Video Maker Fx for explainer videos for all my videos. I sometimes use Animoto @Animoto.com for some of my videos. They are pretty cool. So these you should already know before finally delving into the processes of writing articles.

They are basically two ways of writing articles i use. Writing from scratch or rewriting researched work and spinning articles using spinners like Wicked Article Creator or Ezarticle spinner which is an online spinning tool. So you see there's a lot to learn but all these can be done in less than 2 days. That is why i stressed on people investing on teachers because it's easier when they see and learn step by step on how to do this so as not to get burned in the article writing business.
Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by nairalanduser: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
You can try www.gimylancer.com to get writing jobs.

You can sell gigs and apply for jobs from emloyers.

If you dont see any jobs at the moment you like, you can put up your gigs. The more gigs the better.
Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2015
Article Writing is the hottest selling niche on fiverr. Join thousands making money online and stop complaining about the economic situation of the country. I have shown severally how you can on this forum.. see it here

1 Like

Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 24, 2015
You can live comfortably, without money issues by writing Articles online only! Join the team today
Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by dhtglobal(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2015
thanks
Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2015
dhtglobal:
thanks

you are welcome
Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by MrLouisVanGaal1: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
The article writing niche in unarguably the hottest niche on fiverr and many other freelance sites. Get in today and start earning from just writing articles.
Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 04, 2016
Become an article writer on fiverr today, stop wasting time on skepticism and burning data on scam programs all over the internet. There's dignity in hard work.
Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by FreeBoss: 6:47am On Mar 04, 2016
How do you break into and cope with Fiverr.com competition? In your [url=nairaland.com/2621309/dont-jump-into-article-writing]training[/url], did you addressed the issue?
Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
FreeBoss:
How do you break into and cope with Fiverr.com competition? In your [url=nairaland.com/2621309/dont-jump-into-article-writing]training[/url], did you addressed the issue?

Yes we do..proper optimization of your gig and at worse promotion should set your gig going on fiverr. Another thing is knowing what service is in vogue in your chosen niche. Like at the moment, if you have an article writing account and you create a press release gig, you are sure to get orders in the next 2 to 3 days. That's because press release is in vogue for that niche. We also recommend sites like sulfera.com for readups on how to boost sales. You'll need to be up and doing and not the create a gig, fold hands and expect thousands of dollars kind of people.
Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Get the ultimate article training resource now and get on fiverr real quick. This is the best time to make some dollars
Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Do you make use of the buyer request section. If you don't, you should.
Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by Nobody: 6:44am On May 01, 2016
Happy new month people
Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by Nobody: 11:03am On May 02, 2016
Article writing is always in high demand..
Re: Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 02, 2016
aask any question about fiverr and i'll answer it.

(1) (Reply)

Gtb\diamond Bank Transfer Issue! / How To Apply For Fg Markrtmoni No-collateral Loan For Small Business / 5 Rules To Get On Top Of My Game (in Business)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.