Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like (15207 Views)

Oil Producing States Should Demand 13% Derrivation Is Paid In Dollars / CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React / United States Should Not Elect A Muslim President - Ben Carson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by spanishkid(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2015

Capital: Between Warri, Benin, Uyo, Calabar, Yenagoa or Port-Harcourt

Official Language: English and indigenous languages

Ethnic Groups: Binis, Ijaws, Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Anangs, Efiks, Ibibios, Ogojas, Ikwerres, Kalabaris, Nembes, Ishans, Afemais, Opobos, Orons, Owans, Okpes, Epies, Ekpeyes, etc.

Government: Unitary Parliamentary, Constitutional Monarchy

Legislature: Parliament

Currency: Southern Dollar

Feel free to add yours my fellow south south brothers

10 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by farem: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2015
Ss
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2015
Pls help the ibos, include them na

45 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by forgiveness: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2015
e-war loading......
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by spanishkid(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
they have their own struggle. Ours is different from theirs.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by IGBOSON1: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2015
And what makes you so confident Efik/Ibibio/Annang would opt for this scenario of yours? Care to tell me what they have in common with the average Edo......besides being lumped together in your 'political' south-south that is!?

How comes you don't want to entertain the possibility of them (and other ethnicities like the Ijaw) either staying on their own or forming a federation with Igbos?

Do you know there are Igbos in Rivers and Delta states (like yours truly) who wouldn't want to be part of your envisioned South-south republic?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by IGBOSON1: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

^^^Don't worry about us.....we're not interested!

Edo has close ties with Yoruba so i wonder why he's not interested in forming a republic with them! Also, Edo has too many Muslims (especially in the Auchi area), and this would make any newly emerging federation mirror some of the problems Nigeria is having today!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by spanishkid(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:
And what makes you so confident Efik/Ibibio/Annang would opt for this scenario of yours? Care to tell me what they have in common with the average Edo......besides being lumped together in your 'political' south-south that is!?

How comes you don't want to entertain the possibility of them (and other ethnicities like the Ijaw) either staying on their own or forming a federation with Igbos?

Do you know there are Igbos in Rivers and Delta states (like yours truly) who wouldn't want to be part of your South-south republic?
like seriously a lot. What makes you think those you mentioned will want to join you guys? Look here no state from the South south is going to join you in your biafra. Wake up. This is 2015 not 1967.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by cheruv: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Include what
He should exclude South South Igbos from his madness!
We've no part in him! angry

18 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by IGBOSON1: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:
like seriously a lot. What makes you think those you mentioned will want to join you guys? Look here no state from the South south is going to join you in your biafra. Wake up. This is 2015 not 1967.

^^^No wahala....let them make up their own minds!

But what makes you so certain they'd prefer you Edo over Igbos? Or what makes you reckon they'd not want to go it alone without Igbos or Edo?

19 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2015
Abeg remove edo.

Having the likes of oshiomole and those edo Italian based ashewoes in one country plus all those armed robbers does not suit me.

23 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by ELTON123(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^No wahala....let them make up their own minds!

But what makes you so certain they'd prefer you Edo over Igbos? Or what makes you reckon they'd not want to go it alone without Igbos or Edo?
a million dollar question

8 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Horchuko: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2015
Lol our brothers from the east will evade this thread soon.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Prowizy2(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2015
Yes! smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by cheruv: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:

Capital: Between Warri, Benin, Uyo, Calabar, Yenagoa or Port-Harcourt

Official Language: English and indigenous languages

Ethnic Groups: Binis, Ijaws, Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Anangs, Efiks, Ibibios, Ogojas, Ikwerres, Kalabaris, Nembes, Ishans, Afemais, Opobos, Orons, Owans, Okpes, Epies, Ekpeyes, etc.

Government: Unitary Parliamentary, Constitutional Monarchy

Legislature: Parliament

Currency: Southern Dollar

Feel free to add yours my fellow south south brothers
Choo ta
As long as there are no Igboid tribes in the envisaged peoples republic of the South South, I General cheruv,lord of the air and transformer of transformations will guarantee the territorial integrity of the South! smiley

5 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by OfoIgbo: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:

you seem not to realise that IGBOSON1 is from Rivers state, and he just rejected your creation

25 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by PenSniper: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2015
cheruv:

Choo ta
As long as there are no Igboid tribes in the envisaged peoples republic of the South South, I General cheruv,lord of the air and transformer of
transformations will guarantee the territorial integrity of the South! smiley

Hail ! The general speaking.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by spanishkid(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2015
OfoIgbo:

you seem not to realise that IGBOSON1 is from Rivers state, and he just rejected your creation
shut up. You're no rivers man.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:
no be only urhobo. You'll soon die.

I rather have ondo join us than you diabolical lazy cult joining ashewoe p1mp armed robbers in one nation.

And besides I know you are yoruba.

Fool

19 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Leopardd(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2015
Spanishkid, no offence, you don't know how to pass message across and keep it formal, you throw insults around.
That is not a way to go about it, and if you want to insult me check my DP well enough. I am not a regular broke guy you can curse and smile home.

15 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by emmalexabl(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2015
Horchuko:
Lol our brothers from the east will evade this thread soon.

Seems the sons of hate from Southwest are already here...
They always experience orgasm whenever the issue of SE/SS arise..

17 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by spanishkid(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2015
Leopardd:
Spanishkid, no offence, you don't know how to pass message across and keep it formal, you throw insults around.
That is not a way to go about it, and if you want to insult me check my DP well enough. I am not a regular broke guy you can curse and smile home.
who cares. I opened this thread for constructive criticism and meaningful contributions but your fellow igbos turned it into an e war and you're trying to about diplomacy.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by basilo101: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2015
Lol, Edo hv nothing in comon with those place. PH, Calabar, Uyo, yenagoa, hav no kings like Benin, warri and yoruba cities, u beta join yoruba, if minority tribes in old eastern region dnt want Biafra they can form dia own
con3 but let them nt touch igboland

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Centenary City Project / N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble / Huge Erosion Destroying Houses In Lokoja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.