Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (61700 Views)

Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by jaymichael(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Tot he's FULANI.
Na POLITICAL YORUBA him be. Saraki na full blood Yoruba man.

5 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by IYANGBALI: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tripleclick:
when yoruba media useless you
is beta u go and hide... this yorubas propaganda is very
powerful.... sorry saraki u r in for it
we will not rest until we cleanse up the system

1 Like

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by KINGSNEEZE(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
ebeedolapo:
While I stay(live) very close to the Ilorin Eid Praying Ground, I observed some minutes ago as I made to buy something from a shop nearby, that there is confusion and a lot of people are scampering all over the area in different directions. There are notions that the Police were shooting sporadically into the air, that no one actually knew when prayers were made...
I wish I could give more update, but my wife wont allow me leave this house again!
your wife? OK, a pussynigga
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by damyzino(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I wish that crazy midolian and looser agarawu23 a wet Barka da Sallah.

Plz stay away from Muslim praying ground because of BH

what are you saying ? :-/
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Tripleclick(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
we will not rest until we cleanse up the system
Oh,pls shut up... cleansing those who went against ur master BAT.... leavn his notorius disciples
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by IYANGBALI: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
ebeedolapo:
While I stay(live) very close to the Ilorin Eid Praying Ground, I observed some minutes ago as I made to buy something from a shop nearby, that there is confusion and a lot of people are scampering all over the area in different directions. There are notions that the Police were shooting sporadically into the air, that no one actually knew when prayers were made...
I wish I could give more update, but my wife wont allow me leave this house again!
so you no fit lock up your wife for toilet,comot go video and cover the thing for us?you be woman wrapper,see as your wife dey control you for house like boi boi

3 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by IYANGBALI: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tripleclick:
Oh,pls shut up... cleansing those who went against ur master BAT.... leavn his notorius disciples
I go take you do sallah o,no make me vex for you o

2 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by ayindejimmy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

If you knew Akwaibom state 8years ago and you compare it with today, you would know why Senator Akpabio is seen as a redeemer.

I must admit, just like fashola, he tried. But he's not a good example of a next generation politician.
He had a minor accident and he had to travel to UK?!
Do you know how many common man had life threatening accident but couldn't afford to be flown abroad?
And he spent billions to build a world-class hospital only to be flown abroad for a minor ankle injury... Plz!

3 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Olukat(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
I never knew Dr. Saraki is careless sad
He should know that APC are die hard and shameless fighters
If his presence there today was to gather support, then he has lost it
He should restrict his public appearance this period and prepare to fight dirty too
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Nayok(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Uh undecidedit was going to happen
santakris:
I knew it was going to happen.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by VirginFinder: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
itsIYKE:
is kwara yoruba?.....talk am may fulani people hear u
You are a dullard!
Does 'ole' sound like Hausa or Fulfude?

6 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Tripleclick(m): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I go take you do sallah o,no make me vex for you o
Shekau is available...
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Gboliwe: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
ayindejimmy:

I must admit, just like fashola, he tried. But he's not a good example of a next generation politician.
He had a minor accident and he had to travel to UK?!
Do you know how many common man had life threatening accident but couldn't afford to be flown abroad?
And he spent billions to build a world-class hospital only to be flown abroad for a minor ankle injury... Plz!

You don't have your facts right and you are clearly biased.

For starters, answer my question sincerely.

1. Where was Akpabio when he had the accident?

2. Where was he headed for when he had the accident

3. If it were you, would you cancel your itinerary after the discharge from the national hospital?

There's a thread already on home page on his worldclass hospital, read thru it and leave prejudice
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by IYANGBALI: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
fagbalex:
Police tear gas people toscare them away still yet people hold firm to deal with Bukola Saraki
the revolution is beginning to knock on the door

3 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by airfinance(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
fyneguy:
Chukwudi won't like this
Chai chukwudi don suffer for una hand oo

2 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by daviefm(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Picture please. Its not funny for a betrayal

1 Like

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Menace2Society(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
emmalexabl:

What is this blabbermouth saying ??

Those people there are FULANIs they own illorin and by extension kwara state.
So i wud say the Fulanis are handling their own.,
Leave your coward and dirty yoruba tribe out of this.,
U must be very stupi.d

5 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by IYANGBALI: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tripleclick:
Shekau is available...
I go wound you o

3 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by misspicy(f): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
There was huge commotion at the yidi ground as i saw people running helter skelter even upto unity road,i was in front of captain cook unity road....

3 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by IYANGBALI: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Menace2Society:
U must be very stupi.d
he is more than silly

1 Like

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by sdindan: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
nakamora:
Saraki should have known that Yoruba don't support criminality like the PDP/Biafra people even if you are there son.

Coward as if you stoned Tinubu when he was ducked.
What are we going to call the support u pple are giving to Tinubu and Obasanjo?
Before you vomit shit first stone those two thieves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by ExInferis(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I wish that crazy midolian and looser agarawu23 a wet Barka da Sallah.

Plz stay away from Muslim praying ground because of BH

Dumbass!

It's a glorious death to die in the service of Allah at the mosque's premises....

....something a cowardly heathen like you wont understand

4 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by fwangz(m): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
One day monkey go go market and he will not come back...Thumps up for Kwarans...

3 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by irsakant: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
PresidentT:
Pictures.....
Update: even though u still don't have a good picture the information seems to be real.
Saraki should have seen the hand writing on the walls. People went to last Eid praying ground with sachet water and stones in anticipation for things like this. What has he done differently since then other than his obvious court-shopping to avoid trial? I hope Nigerians can wake up and rebuke unexplained ill-gotten wealth rather than giving them chieftaincy title and idolizing them.
New Nigeria New Era.
Muslims are unthinkables like rams or goats at worse.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by sdindan: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
ExInferis:

Dumbass!

It's a glorious death to die in the service of Allah at the mosque's premises....

....something a cowardly heathen like you wont understand

Like a suicide bomber?
You get 72virgins.
Ashawo grin

1 Like

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by fwangz(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
airfinance:

Chai chukwudi don suffer for una hand oo
Chukwudi, how market?!?

2 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by crownwealth68(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
If this is true, and those stoning saraki were not hired, then saraki's relevance ad ended in kwara.

3 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Tripleclick(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I go wound you o
abeg comot here... we always hv good reply for yoruba propagandas...
saraki was to b an igbo.. qe protect hm first b4 Nigeria..
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by charlesucheh(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
fagbalex:
Am at the eid praying ground now here in Ilorin as People are shouting thieve, Ole lashing at Bukola Saraki. As the crowd attempted to lynch the Senate President was aborted by the security operatives present. This however result in the stoning and throwing of pure water at the senate president. As am typing this confusing has erupted at the eid praying ground Ilorin. May God help us.

Source: http://newsrescue.com/eid-prayers-disrupted-in-ilorin-as-senate-president-bukola-saraki-stoned/#ixzz3mePZZi6p
SARAKI'S ASSETS??
Breakdown of his properties are N120 million and $224 million incomes as annual rent from his landed properties in Nigeria and London.
BUKOLA SARAKI’S ASSETS
Plot 212 Musa Yar'Adua Street, Victoria Island, N700 million.
Others are a plot of land on Lekki Phase (block 72), N7 million;
Ibafo near Ajah, N5 million;
Buildings on number 42 Gerrard Road, Ikoyi, N750 million;
19 Roxton Road, Ikoyi, N500 million;
62 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, N100 million;
15A & B MacDonald, Ikoyi, N160 million
6 Vulga Street, Maitama, Abuja, N60 million.
HIS LANDED PROPERTIES
123A, Ashley Gardens, Thirleby Road, London, valued at $750,000. (N120 Million Naira)
56 Cheyne Court, SW 3, London, $900,000; (N144 Million Naira)
54 Ashley Gardens, Ambrasden Avenue, London, $2.5 million; (N400 Million Naira)
141 Ashley Gardens, Thirleby Road, London, $600,000; (N96 Million Naira)
Nell Gwynn House, Sleave Avenue, London, $400,000; (N64 Million Naira)
Ormond House, Ormond Street, S/London, $400,000; (N64 Million Naira)
53 Ashley Gardens, Ambrasden Avenue, London, $2.5 million, (N400 Million Naira)
70 Bourne Street, S/W London, valued at $4.8 million. (N768 Million Naira)
HIS MOVABLE PROPERTIES
Mercedes S320, N16 million;
Mercedes S500, N20 million;
Mercedes G500, N18 million;
Mercedes V220, N6 million
Mercedes 300E, N2 million.
Mercedes ML 240, N8.5 million;
Mercedes CLK 320, N9 million;
Mercedes E320, N11 million;
Mercedes G500 bullet-proof, N45 million
Mercedes S500 bullet-proof, N30 million.
Ferrari 456 GT N25 million;
Navigator, N15 million;
Peugeot 406, N2 million,
Lexus Jeep bullet-proof, N30 million
Lincoln Navigator bullet-proof, N25 million.
HIS CASH DEPOSITS IN DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNTS NIGERIA
Ecobank, Broad Street, Lagos, N350, 000;
Ecobank Nigeria plc, Broad Street, N10.3 million,
Guaranty Trust Bank, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Lagos, N2.9 million.
Guaranty Trust Bank, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Lagos.
FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNTS
Coutts & C, 440 Strand, London, £905,000; (N235.3 Million Naira)
Northern Trust International Banking Corporation, Merrillynch Piece Fender, $400,000 (N64 Million Naira)
Fortis Bank, Camoile Street, London, £2 million. (N520 Million Naira)
HIS FOUR CHILDREN
His four children Tosin, Seni, Teniola and Teniayo, are worth N741.89 million in cash,
HIS WIFE
Toyin Saraki, had a net asset of N1.49 billion as at 29 May 2003. Now tell me, Why won't they stone him?

6 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by patimore: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
Short video I took at eid ground. Shouts of barao and ole rented d air

2 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Essential(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
fagbalex:
Am at the eid praying ground now here in Ilorin as People are shouting thieve, Ole lashing at Bukola Saraki. As the crowd attempted to lynch the Senate President was aborted by the security operatives present. This however result in the stoning and throwing of pure water at the senate president. As am typing this confusing has erupted at the eid praying ground Ilorin. May God help us.

There is no peace for the wicked.

Source: http://newsrescue.com/eid-prayers-disrupted-in-ilorin-as-senate-president-bukola-saraki-stoned/#ixzz3mePZZi6p
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by IYANGBALI: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tripleclick:
abeg comot here... we always hv good reply for yoruba propagandas...
saraki was to b an igbo.. qe protect hm first b4 Nigeria..
gerahiiiia men

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Bayelsa2015: View Total Results Analysis / You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.