Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (61704 Views)

Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
patimore:
Short video I took at eid ground. Shouts of barao and ole rented d air

wey am naa?
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Gap2020(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ameachi, thanks for stoning politician's adviced, Ilorin people prove is praticable.

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by pet4ril(f): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
ebeedolapo:
While I stay(live) very close to the Ilorin Eid Praying Ground, I observed some minutes ago as I made to buy something from a shop nearby, that there is confusion and a lot of people are scampering all over the area in different directions. There are notions that the Police were shooting sporadically into the air, that no one actually knew when prayers were made...
I wish I could give more update, but my wife wont allow me leave this house again!
I like that woman, thumb up for her grin gringrin

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by DWJOBScom(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
sexaddict08:

u can never appreciate a good news...

Are you depressed and desire a great news?? Then you need to spice up your life man!
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by barcaboi(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
forgiveness:
You said you're there but you can't show pictures or video.

is someone believing this guy?
he for put head where stone dey ni
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Lamasta(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
nakamora:
Saraki should have known that Yoruba don't support criminality like the PDP/Biafra people even if you are there son.
But they can support Tinubu, FASHOLA that spent 78M on personal website AREGBERASCAL, AJIMOBI etal that is milking there state dry without anything to show for it ehn

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by barcaboi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
RockMaxi:

Na wa o OP, how can confusing erupted as you are typing. grin
dats obviously a typo guru

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by irsakant: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
nakamora:
Saraki should have known that Yoruba don't support criminality like the PDP/Biafra people even if you are there son.
hahahahahahhaha Obasanjos and Thiefnubus are the Nigerian role models !
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by barcaboi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
yemaldo:
It's true am in ilorin eid praying ground, people are shouting ole ole
3 witnesses and u guys still doubting. .....guess Kwara is abt 2 be liberated

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by ibedun: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
nakamora:

Your head dey there. Those Biafra b*stards. So tey the mofos no fit live for their region. Useless 2 x 2 shop people..........

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Abbotbaba(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Why should you go to prayer ground today when you know that BH strikes only on Sallah day, there ll be no Al jannah for you if something happens to you there. Go home and stop spreading rumors

U no get brain @ all, wetin u won bliv 4 ur life self; i am currently @ ilorin were e dey apen live
Lamasta:

But they can support Tinubu, FASHOLA that spent 78M on personal website AREGBERASCAL, AJIMOBI etal that is milking there state dry without anything to show for it ehn

U no get brain @ all

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Hypertekhomeboy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
I can authoritavely confirm that there was no prayer at Ilorin eid prayer today. Angry mob were throwing stones, sachet water, etc at the senate president , Bukola saraki immediately he arrived. In fact , the emir of Ilorin stood up to cover him hoping they would respect his position as the emir in order to stop the molest but to no avail as the stones, sachet water were still coming regardless of the situation. It took the intervention of the police who whisked the senate president away by tear gassing the atmosphere to disperse everybody. The tension was eventually calmed after everybody was already at home.

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by abu12: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
[size=15pt]APC has finished with saraki, he can now go back 2 his party PDP. [/size]

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by doctorbabs(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Abi na Tinubu caused stoning of Bukola Saraki at Eid in Ilorin his Home town? Some Mutula will still say this

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by irsakant: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
ignis:
Who are the ones stoning him?
People who went to pray at Eid playing ground ? Am confused
When has Eid praying ground become Eid stoning ground?
Alla must be very happy and excited, watching them.
Lol...Muslims have the hearts of Boko Haram! No difference! Religion of war and jungle justice!

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Tripleclick(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
gerahiiiia men
terrorist alert!!!!!!!!!
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by anonimi: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
ezebunafo:
Tinubu bribe them to stone him,ope kin won to fori e danu.

doctorbabs:
Abi na Tinubu caused stoning of Bukola Saraki at Eid in Ilorin his Home town? Some Mutula will still say this

Not beyond the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon who also organised the stoning of the only Senior Advocate of the Masses (SAM) Gani Fawehinmi!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-nt3lT57-LA4/UGsRrfIGg0I/AAAAAAAADt4/xdwnqJ8ggwI/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FTXIgTml5aSBORUVZRUUgQkFSQkFSREVZLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-757886[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185195_ganitinubuigboserecaseassaulttransparencynigeriawebsite_jpega5665315d5c791abf9153d63713a71a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185196_ganitinubuigboserecaseassaulttransparencynigeriawebsite2_jpega25d65d2c2182d2a7e26492fee4db0da
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
‎Kwarans thwarted plans by external forces to embarrass Saraki at Eid Praying Ground - APC

The All Progressives Congress, APC, Kwara State has raised alarm that external forces and desperate politicians mobilised miscreants and thugs to the Ilorin Eid praying ground on Thursday in a failed attempt to embarass the personality of the Senate President, Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki. 

The Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki and his entourage were briefly in attendance at Ilorin Eid Praying Ground.

According to reliable information and the self-confession of one of the apprehended thugs, the miscreants and thugs were conveyed from a neighbouring state and Lagos State to Ilorin on Wednesday. 

They had planned to use sachets of pure water and other yet unidentified arms to cause confusion at the Ilorin Eid praying ground but it took the intervention of the vigilant and concious people o‎f Kwara State to thwart the evil plan and  apprehended some of the thugs.

While this is our preliminary statement on the unfortunate incident, we wish to state that what some desperate politicians failed to achieve via electoral process at the National Assembly, what they also failed to achieve through all the politically-motivated traps against the Senate President, the same desperate politicians attempted to achieve it today at the Ilorin Eid praying ground but the evil plan was thwarted by the ever vigilant people of Kwara State. 

We call on the Kwara State Police Command and other security agencies to immediately start clinical investigation on the activities of the imported miscreants and their sponsors. The investigation should start with the already-apprehended miscreants forthwith.

Signed:
Sulyman Buhari, 
Publicity Secretary, 
All Progressives Congress,
Kwara State. 

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by ibedun: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hypertekhomeboy:
I can authoritavely confirm that there was no prayer at Ilorin eid prayer today. Angry mob were throwing stones, sachet water, etc at the senate president , Bukola saraki immediately he arrived. In fact , the emir of Ilorin stood up to cover him hoping they would respect his position as the emir in order to stop the molest but to no avail as the stones, sachet water were still coming regardless of the situation. It took the intervention of the police who whisked the senate president away by tear gassing the atmosphere to disperse everybody. The tension was eventually calmed after everybody was already at home.

Thank Allah they stoned the Emir himself. We are not Biafra people, we are Yorubas and we dont harbour thieves just because they are from "my village" like the Biafra monkeys do. My inlaws are from Biafra so I know dem wella.

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by ayindejimmy(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

You don't have your facts right and you are clearly biased.

For starters, answer my question sincerely.

1. Where was Akpabio when he had the accident?

2. Where was he headed for when he had the accident

3. If it were you, would you cancel your itinerary after the discharge from the national hospital?

There's a thread already on home page on his worldclass hospital, read thru it and leave prejudice

I scimmed the thread, and it was desperately riddled with emotionally lame excuses.

1&2.
Akpabio's car JUMPED A RED LIGHT on his way to the airport to visit his sick daughter - according to him

3.His journey to UK was for further medical attention as stated in the thread or didn't you read thru it?

"The president called the hospital that I was in London. He called the hospital line, and said put me through to the Minority Leader of the Senate who is in your hospital. And they connected him. The room number was Room 215. And he spoke with me. He said, Akpabio we are praying for you. Insha Allah, it shall be well with you."

"When I was ill (I don’t pray to be ill), if I were to be ill next time I’m sure instead of flying me 6 hours to London, they will bring me 50 minutes into Akwa Ibom International Hospital and I will be very proud to come here and thereafter stand in front of you."

The facts are glaring enough and my opinions solely based on news and facts
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by barcaboi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
Hian!

You are at the praying ground yet no pictures...
una no dey think....how person go upload wt gunshots and tear gas....una wicked o...lol

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by ishowla: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Very true, I was there only God save him, Emir and even that of chief Imam. Its interesting and just the beginning. Urge them to take care of civil servant.

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by olamik123(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
I don't believe dizz......
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by barcaboi(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Malcolmx12:
its true, just made some calls to confirm, I served in kwara, u can sense the hatred for the sakaraki dynasty from common people. kwara is so backward in development, that all the rural communities I visited during my stay had no tarred road, I mean communities less than 20minutes to state capital.
bros na my set u dey?...served there too....too backward pple....But liberation comes....kudos to Jagaban

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by morbeta(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
The rise and fall of Bukola Ole Saraki

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by nigerianvenom(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Why should you go to prayer ground today when you know that BH strikes only on Sallah day, there ll be no Al jannah for you if something happens to you there. Go home and stop spreading rumors

Wetin be Al jannah grin grin

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by anonimi: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
abu12:
APC has finished with saraki, he can now go back 2 his party PDP.

Who else should go back? Agbaya of Owu too
ZOMBIE original loading...................

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sit6eMCbFeI/VSTwSLvM-UI/AAAAAAAAFno/-iVf6eRlodw/s1600/OBJ%2B2.jpg[/img]
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Those shouting for the heads of Tinubu and Fashola, they are also muslims; you should have gone to the prayer ground(s) that they prayed in today to call them names.

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by ibedun: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
This news sweet me pass Konji sef.

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by barcaboi(m): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
eejo:
mr jonathan your GOD is fighting for you APC stoned you but today APC stoning themselves.
wtf u saying...no be una pdp support Saraki ni....lol....better we fight ourselves dan condone corruption and indiscipline

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by anonimi: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
morbeta:
The rise and fall of Bukola Ole Saraki

Do you know if AreGbese was also stoned since he is still owing workers or he is exempt from the witch hunt

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2511031_img22681848099545_jpeg_jpegd0c22199d4d5840b2b430d790dfb113d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Setaje(f): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Can we continue this kind gesture to our local government chairmen and councillors.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bayelsa2015: View Total Results Analysis / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike