Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (61702 Views)

Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by rusher14: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
tboynaija:
since he stole money as a PDP member, any sane society would have voted him out irrespective of the party he belongs, but they were too blind to see that just because he contested under APC. why didnt they stone him during his senatorial campaign ? They better start accepting him as their senator till 2019

As difficult as it is, he can be recalled.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by fabre4: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Worshippers of violence why today......when he has been in illorin all dis why
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by scarred9jan(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Malcolmx12:
its true, just made some calls to confirm, I served in kwara, u can sense the hatred for the sakaraki dynasty from common people. kwara is so backward in development, that all the rural communities I visited during my stay had no tarred road, I mean communities less than 20minutes to state capital.

I served in Baruten, very lovely place but very very backwards. There was no electricity through out the year I spent. And the road from Igboho to Ilesha-Baruba? Don't even ask me about it.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by glamourroudy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by barcaboi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
tboynaija:
since he stole money as a PDP member, any sane society would have voted him out irrespective of the party he belongs, but they were too blind to see that just because he contested under APC. why didnt they stone him during his senatorial campaign ? They better start accepting him as their senator till 2019
pityp dem abeg.....dey don learn....

1 Like

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by bigass123(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nna ehn? shocked
The kind confusing that was typing my phone when I was reading the story ehn? It was simply unexplainable... OP, I dey feel you like Indian tobacco grin grin
RockMaxi:

Na wa o OP, how can confusing erupted as you are typing.
grin
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by ikorodureporta: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
mohlanforex:
I AM ONE OF THOSE WHO STONE HIM AND HIS SECURITY FIRE GUN TO THE SKY. NO ONE WAS HURT ACCEPT SARAKI THAT GOT HUMILIATED .

I hope you know Wailers will ask for your finger printed sachet right? Just curious how many did you throw? grin

1 Like

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by bigass123(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good for you bro.. You have a good wife who's protecting you like a mother. Don't risk your life unnecessarily, stay home and take care of your family smiley .
#my2kobo
ebeedolapo:
While I stay(live) very close to the Ilorin Eid Praying Ground, I observed some minutes ago as I made to buy something from a shop nearby, that there is confusion and a lot of people are scampering all over the area in different directions. There are notions that the Police were shooting sporadically into the air, that no one actually knew when prayers were made...
I wish I could give more update, but my wife wont allow me leave this house again!
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by digitsolution: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
rman:
OPs information is 100% true. Pure water sachets and stones were thrown at his vehicle at Eid praying ground and there was pandemonium.

Tension was high in Ilorin bacause of backlog of salaries owed and Sarakis asset declaration made public, angered a lot of people, because now they know some individuals are probably richer than the state itself.

Their anger against is, Saraki can single handedly pay them their salaries and still remain a billionaire. Someone that has no known business apart from public office. Even if Saraki hadn't showed up, they will probably stone the governor or anyone they feel is oppressing them.

FYI, due to the high tension that Eid wil not hold if salaries were not paid, government panicked and paid one month salary around 2pm yesterday. This now had negative effect on prices of goods and their was panic buying and prices of goods and rams rose 100% in less than 2hrs when the news broke out. Eventually, the rams became out of range for majority. Even pepper and tomatoes rose almost 300%.

At the end, it won't be business as usual anymore. The people now know the Oloye and other police office holders they hail are actually their oppressors.

I just drove through Asa-Dam noticed the heavy presence of military, police etc so it might be true.

Also heard he was stoned because saraki and Ahmed (Governor of Kwara) sold the Eid- Ground to enrich themselves though don't know how true this is....

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
fagbalex:
Am at the eid praying ground now here in Ilorin as People are shouting thieve, Ole lashing at Bukola Saraki. As the crowd attempted to lynch the Senate President was aborted by the security operatives present. This however result in the stoning and throwing of pure water at the senate president. As am typing this confusing has erupted at the eid praying ground Ilorin. May God help us.

Source: http://newsrescue.com/eid-prayers-disrupted-in-ilorin-as-senate-president-bukola-saraki-stoned/#ixzz3mePZZi6p

why did they start stoning him ever since Why today
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by tboynaija: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
daresimon:

Common sense is actually not common sha.

When did he steal?
2003- 2011

What party was he?

PDP.

Yoruba people have a saying that the day a wicked person stopped his wickedness is the dat he started seeing retribution.

That is the case with Saraki.
Bros, i think you actually need that common sense, so you mean to tell me that Saraki became a saint immediately he joined Apc. since you guys know his history as a criminal.....why did you vote him to become your senator ?
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by psquaret: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
yes it true, see picture for your self

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by ExInferis(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
lexyfred02:

shocked

Glorious? ROFTL.......

Dont blame me if youre slow. If a law abiding muslim goes to pray and happens to be blown to smithereens by a BH bomb, does that make his death any less glorious?

Like the Vikings of old, a true muslim craves such a death, rather than death by booze, HIV, or a bullet, as all flat-heads are destined for.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Adeyinka12(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
emmalexabl:

What is this blabbermouth saying ??

Those people there are FULANIs they own illorin and by extension kwara state.
So i wud say the Fulanis are handling their own.,
Leave your coward and dirty yoruba tribe out of this.,
man stop reading false theory .yoruba own ilorin and beyond try to do pratical to know the truth,you can come to ilorin to see by your self.

1 Like

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by ExInferis(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
sdindan:

HahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha angry cheesy grin
En pain you
Ntoooooor
Gaa raa Onwegi grin

Oops! I thought i was responding to that other ugly b1tch, Ecoterrors.

Still, screw you too.

Now, back to tearing this here juicy sallah meat cheesy
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by BTT(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
emmalexabl:

What is this blabbermouth saying ??

Those people there are FULANIs they own illorin and by extension kwara state.
So i wud say the Fulanis are handling their own.,
Leave your coward and dirty yoruba tribe out of this.,

You know nothing about Ilorin, nay Kwara State.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by dasrackhor(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
so you no fit lock up your wife for toilet,comot go video and cover the thing for us?you be woman wrapper,see as your wife dey control you for house like boi boi
so umean uwill cover dat thing 4us if u r in his shoe?Hell no.Its only logical for a caring wife to stop her hubby frm doing something stupid that might leads to lose of life.So its allowed in his case.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Iyoma2(f): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rubbish shey d same people voted for him as a senator. I hope no one sponsored dem to stone saraki shaa.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by dasrackhor(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
misspicy:
There was huge commotion at the yidi ground as i saw people running helter skelter even upto unity road,i was in front of captain cook unity road....
so u hailed from ilorin?waoo what part?
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Lamasta(m): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Abbotbaba:

U no get brain @ all, wetin u won bliv 4 ur life self; i am currently @ ilorin were e dey apen live
U no get brain @ all
I hardly reply people who think and act with there brain at there anus which you belong so #RECEIVESENSE
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by vikyno(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
nakamora:
Saraki should have known that Yoruba don't support criminality like the PDP/Biafra people even if you are there son.

A big fat foool on the loose. Those guys were paid thugs from the number one thief in Nigeria new democratic era (Tinubu)
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by ASUGARUBA(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Reasonable person will knw d@ SARAKI is a betrayer bcoz pple voted him inn. HOUSE REJECTED SARAKI because WAT GOES AROUND MUST SURELY COMES AROUND.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by excess4luv: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
nakamora:
Saraki should have known that Yoruba don't support criminality like the PDP/Biafra people even if you are there son.
are kwarans just waking up after how many years of syphoning their treasury, or did he just become a yoruba man now?? Aregbesola will be next to be stoned soon.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by eejo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
sexaddict08:

if u no get talk, why not just shut up
The truth is bitter.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by misspicy(f): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
dasrackhor:
so u hailed from ilorin?waoo what part?
Yea am based in ilorin....harmony estate,you?
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by paix(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
stoning is also part of their prayers,dem dey do same in mecca,so its allowed,nothing spoil if dem stone am
They're stoning the invisible devil in Mecca, but this one is the stoning of the visible devil.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Iyoma2:
Rubbish shey d same people voted for him as a senator. I hope no one sponsored dem to stone saraki shaa.

Quick question. Did they vote him as senator before or after his pilfering ways were made public?
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
chychyobbi:
So, The £50 Million Yacht Beyonce And Jay Z Used For Holiday, Is Owned By A Nigerian - See Who & Photos

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/09/so-50-million-yacht-beyonce-and-jay-z.html

Sorry, your info is outdated. This stale news is already on nairaland frontpage. And you need to read nairaland rules, particularly rule 18. kiss Cheers
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by successking: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
They see white they call it black, they hide the truth and choose to tell a lie, they blame the innocent for their behind the scene evil deeds, if they can get it, then let it spoil, they conspire with the west to convict the humble and innocent in the media, they deceive the gullible to achieve their evil ambitions, today they have separated Nigeria along religious, ethnic and sectional lines.

They will humiliate and kill themselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Bayelsa2015: View Total Results Analysis / You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.