Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . (4636 Views)

So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello / Funmi Iyanda: I Challenge Any Man To Come And Say He Has Slept With Me / Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 5:33am On Apr 17, 2009
platinumnk:

moonshine: u mean 9ja in br right the 9ja community in br is very large. But I like the NO. Something always interesting about that place. I used to drive from Br 2 the NO all the time just to party. I never partied in Br before. My current bf is the one of the few ma\enn I have dated that wasnt from New orleans. I came down for Mardi gras this year and it was way to0 dangerous.
It was crazy this year. I got almost 350 beads. My neck was hurting me ehn! I tire. I get tired of New Orleans all the time but now, I go to Bourbon almost every other weekend and dance till I start hurting. It's really cool.

I party in Heels a lot but not the extra high ones. Now i'm into sandals. Flat flat sandals. I'm trying to get comfy with my height these days. Accepting my dwarfism cry
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 17, 2009
"Party"? J-girl, what kinda thing u dey do? shocked shocked shocked

My school is number one party school, and I've never been to one of them. Hmm, maybe I should actually try one hmm? undecided cheesy cheesy

platinumnk:

Exactly!!! It's like they moved a piece of California down to the South! You ever watch the videos of the south, and u see how they seem to focus on Louisiana, Georgia, Mississippi and Alabama?

Lol, I guess. But I don't hear much abt those four states
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by EbeleAmobi(f): 5:39am On Apr 17, 2009
Chelsea go win barca.Who won drag?I dey wait.Pls dnt b a coward
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 5:39am On Apr 17, 2009
Moonstone:

It was crazy this year. I got almost 350 beads. My neck was hurting me ehn! I tire. I get tired of New Orleans all the time but now, I go to Bourbon almost every other weekend and dance till I start hurting. It's really cool.

I party in Heels a lot but not the extra high ones. Now i'm into sandals. Flat flat sandals. I'm trying to get comfy with my height these days. Accepting my dwarfism cry

1. 5ft8 is not dwarf, so why callest thou a dwarf,

2. Some men like them portable , other men like them tall (like me), hence all this dwarf dwarf thing is uncalled for,

3. Girl you really need to continue to get comfortable in your own skin, cus that's how your man is going to see you for the rest of your life together, "unless you want to be wearing high heels into the bedroom"
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by OgidiBoy(m): 5:39am On Apr 17, 2009
Look at all these swamp people talking, shocked the heat and humidity make you shorter in the swamps I hear.
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by mandiiee(f): 5:39am On Apr 17, 2009
pretty tall!! ( 4 a chik )  wink,  5"9.5 feet, nd it makes me feel great!! wink wink
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Look at all these swamp people talking, shocked the heat and humidity make you shorter in the swamps I hear.

Leave The Swamp Alone jor tongue

@N2A
What's wrong with wearing heels to the bedroom?
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 5:43am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

"Party"? J-girl, what kinda thing u dey do? shocked shocked shocked

My school is number one party school, and I've never been to one of them. Hmm, maybe I should actually try one hmm? undecided cheesy
ALAKOBA! See as she's shouting it angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue
It's nice to just go out and dance. I don't drink.
I don't wanna trip in my fake height at a club or party.
Imagine limping in those high shoes.  embarassed embarassed embarassed
No2Atheism:

1. 5ft8 is not dwarf, so why callest thou a dwarf,
2. Some men like them portable , other men like them tall (like me), hence all this dwarf dwarf thing is uncalled for,
3. Girl you really need to continue to get comfortable in your own skin, cus that's how your man is going to see you for the rest of your life together, "unless you want to be wearing high heels into the bedroom"
No, I'm actually getting comfy with my height so it's fine. I just wished I was taller. My height does not lower my self esteem. I'm taller than most of my girlfriends so it's not such a big issue for me.
What height is portable again? LOL! I have a lot of girls that are very portable.

Ogidiboy, you're a texan. That's worse than swamp ppl.
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 5:43am On Apr 17, 2009
mandiiee:

pretty tall!! ( 4 a chik )  wink,  5"9.5 feet

which one is 5"9.5

what's with the 0.5 at the end
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 17, 2009
Moonstone:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Thank you jare

ROTFLMAO @ fake height. cheesy
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by OgidiBoy(m): 5:45am On Apr 17, 2009
hey J-baby are you in LSU?
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by mandiiee(f): 5:45am On Apr 17, 2009
haha d last tyme i checkd I was 5"9 ,so i bet i'm like 5"9.5 nw,  or 5"10, haha i keep increasin my height  cheesy
No2Atheism:

which one is 5"9.5

what's with the 0.5 at the end
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 5:46am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Leave The Swamp Alone jor  tongue

@N2A
What's wrong with wearing heels to the bedroom?

Nothing is wrong, infact I would vote for it "almost everytime", except when the future Mrs is angry cheesy

what i was saying is that you ladies should be as self confident in high heels as flats (e.g. michelle obama) cus your guys are going to be seeing you more in flats than high heels , hence the need to build more confidence in your natural bodies rather than the accessories to your bodies.
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 5:47am On Apr 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

hey J-baby are you in LSU?
Nope - I'm in a school they call the 'Harvard of the South' wink
mandiiee:

haha d last tyme i checkd I was 5"9 ,so i bet i'm like 5"9.5 nw,  or 5"10, haha i keep increasin my height  cheesy
We're the same height! I keep going btw those two figures.
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 17, 2009
No2Atheism:

Nothing is wrong, infact I would vote for it "almost everytime", except when the future Mrs is angry cheesy

what i was saying is that you ladies should be as self confident in high heels as flats (e.g. michelle obama) cus your guys are going to be seeing you more in flats than high heels , hence the need to build more confidence in your natural bodies rather than the accessories to your bodies.
Oga o. . . . got your point.
But heels still rocks. . . .I know someone who is more than 6'0 and still wears heels. She's like a walking giant.

It's not only about wanting to look tall, some people wear it because they HAVE to.
Some of them don't have the arch in the middle of the feet, so it's kinda painful to wear flats undecided (that's what I heard) wink
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 17, 2009
J-girl, you are NOT 5'9. see irooooooooooooooo!!

She just said she was 5'8 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by OgidiBoy(m): 5:50am On Apr 17, 2009
Anyway I'm 6'2" and very sexy so if any of you short girls want to hang out with me, pls take a number
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Anyway I'm 6'2" and very sexy so if any of you short girls want to hang out with me, pls take a number
rotflmao.

the ppl that use the word sexy are usually the opposite grin grin grin
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 5:51am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

J-girl, you are NOT 5'9. see irooooooooooooooo!!

She just said she was 5'8 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
English is very hard. I said ABOVE 5'8". Is this what I'm sending you to school for? cheesy cheesy I'm closer to 5'10" than 5'9"

Imagine. Toyin - I now declare Ogidiboy your twin bro. This is the first time I've seen a guy try to pick up girls with his height ONLINE! cheesy cheesy
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 17, 2009
Moonstone:

English is very hard. I said ABOVE 5'8". Is this what I'm sending you to school for? cheesy cheesy I'm closer to 5'10" than 5'9"

Imagine. Toyin - I now declare Ogidiboy your twin bro. This is the first time I've seen a guy try to pick up girls with his height ONLINE! cheesy cheesy

angry angry angry What are you trying to say? angry angry angry

So just because I told 'em am 6'0 (which I am) and asking those sexy tall brothers to pick a number is picking up guys? oga ooooooooooooo

You're 5'5, go siddon jor. Humpalumpa cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by StrStruck(f): 5:53am On Apr 17, 2009
5'9
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by OgidiBoy(m): 5:53am On Apr 17, 2009
Moonstone:

cool I'm sure you little girls know what the say about tall guys like us cool
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by platinumnk(f): 5:53am On Apr 17, 2009
Moonstone:

hahah where's ur cowboy hat??
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 5:54am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

So just because I told 'em am 6'0 (which I am) and asking those sexy tall brothers to pick a number is picking up guys? oga ooooooooooooo

You're 5'5, go siddon jor. Humpalumpa  cheesy grin cheesy

which one is Humpalumpa
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 17, 2009
No2Atheism:

which one is Humpalumpa
Ask me again embarassed embarassed

Lol, they're those tiny things from willy wonka AND the CHOCOLATE FACTORY tongue
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by OgidiBoy(m): 5:55am On Apr 17, 2009
platinumnk:

hahah where's ur cowboy hat??

Another swamp thing shocked shocked shocked shocked what is going on tonight shocked shocked shocked shocked,
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 5:55am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

You're 5'5, go siddon jor. Humpalumpa  cheesy grin cheesy
You wish.
LMAO! Toyin, you're mad!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Humpalumpa oshi wo?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
OgidiBoy:

cool  I'm sure you little girls know what the say about tall guys like us cool
Please educate us. What is it that they say?

Platinum, he has his hat there with him. There's nothing worse than a cowboy tongue tongue tongue tongue

#2 - from Charlie and the Choc Factory. Those little round orange things. Toyin is mad
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

cool I'm sure you little girls know what the say about tall guys like us cool
Let us see the proof first jare tongue
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 5:57am On Apr 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Another swamp thing shocked shocked shocked shocked what is going on tonight shocked shocked shocked shocked,
Moonstone:

You wish.
LMAO! Toyin, you're mad!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Humpalumpa oshi wo?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :DPlease educate us. What is it that they say?

Platinum, he has his hat there with him. There's nothing worse than a cowboy tongue tongue tongue tongue

#2 - from Charlie and the Choc Factory. Those little round orange things. Toyin is mad
*Toyinrayo:

Ask me again  embarassed embarassed

Lol, they're those tiny things from willy wonka AND the CHOCOLATE FACTORY  tongue

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Toyin, but why,
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by platinumnk(f): 5:58am On Apr 17, 2009
im 5'6 and im no umpa lupa!! i love my pint size! my babe calls me his lil princess and i glad i can climb his huge self like a mountain lol

Moon , i  used to be addicted to bourbon, i even work there, one of my friends a 9ja boy, is a wide reciever fot Tulane and also works as a club bouncer on bourbon
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by OgidiBoy(m): 5:59am On Apr 17, 2009
Moonstone:

You wish.
LMAO! Toyin, you're mad!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Humpalumpa oshi wo?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :DPlease educate us. What is it that they say?

It's just natural for a tall guy to have a big fat pee pee lipsrsealed

*Toyinrayo:

Let us see the proof first jare tongue

show me your first angry
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 17, 2009
platinumnk:

im 5'6 and im no umpa lupa!! i love my pint size! my babe calls me his lil princess and i glad i can climb his huge self like a mountain lol
why would I call you that?
I'm also 5'6. . . .I can't diss myself o tongue

No2Atheism:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Toyin, but why,
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy because of Z cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do We Have Respect For Privacy? / Steps On How To Create Palmchat Account And How To Download Free Palmchat Apps / Two Ethiopian Heroes Who Lost Their Heads To Their Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.