Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! (3800 Views)

Tinnitis Problem: Help Needed / Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) / .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by purityconfi(f): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
I've had pimples on my face since I was 10. I've tried every remedy I can think of. Artificial ie creams,face wash,scrubs. Natural ie lemon,honey,aloe vera. But so far nothing is working and as the years go by its getting worse. I really didn't think too much about it before but now I'm really worried. Please I need a solution to this problem, its really embarrassing. I can't leave the house without covering up with make up. I need help please. Any good product I can use??
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by kurtCobain(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
What bathing soap do u use?
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by Sappyman(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Well, there is one simple solution I want to say to you. It had worked perfectly well. Wash your face with warm water and soap three times daily and don't rob anything on it. Don't miss it and follow this up for three months and you will see great improvement. In case you need more clarification you can reach me on +2348025434680
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by Brownzola(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hello
mam, let me use this medium to introduce this solution to u. I have used it and it worked for me. Pimple per se is the accumulation of excess fat or bad cholesterol in the blood vessel. It is internal disease most of the time. All u need to do is reduce to the minimum the amount of fatty food u take. Try and concentrate ur meal on fruits and vegetables. Drink lots of water. If u can do all this watch ur self before and after a month u will thank God. I also have some product that can also help out within less than a month. Mind u this remedy (fruits and vegetables and the product) is what I used when I was in ur shoe and it worked for me. If u see my face now will doubt I have pimple or acne once. U can meet me here whatsapp or call 07035071971. Bbm 32FB696C. I am Mr Kayode Blessing. This is ur choice. Health is wealth
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by purityconfi(f): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2015
kurtCobain:
What bathing soap do u use?
just changed to idole lightening soap
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by Greatzeus(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2015
purityconfi:
I've had pimples on my face since I was 10. I've tried every remedy I can think of. Artificial ie creams,face wash,scrubs. Natural ie lemon,honey,aloe vera. But so far nothing is working and as the years go by its getting worse. I really didn't think too much about it before but now I'm really worried. Please I need a solution to this problem, its really embarrassing. I can't leave the house without covering up with make up. I need help please. Any good product I can use??
Pimple really get me longtime ago ss1-ss3,but i didnt care much then cos i am a guy,but everything is gone now.yours too will soon be a thing of the past
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by kurtCobain(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
purityconfi:

just changed to idole lightening soap
try Premier cool, apply it on ur face 30minutes before bathing.
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by purityconfi(f): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
Greatzeus:

Pimple really get me longtime ago ss1-ss3,but i didnt care much then cos i am a guy,but everything is gone now.yours too will soon be a thing of the past
if its so, i wont still be having pimples, it doesnt work like that
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by viviangold: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
RELUMINS is the king of all whitening pills, it is the most advanced whitening pills today, it is 10x better than gluta C complex and 6x better than ivory caps. It does what other glutathione capsules dont. It tones, brightens and whitens the skin, reducing acne and dark spots, it gives you a healthy and supple glowing skin.

Meladerm is a lightening cream that is made with all the chief natural whitening ingredients in the right proportion. It clears pimple/acne, agespot, liverspot, melasma, hyperpigmentation, stretchmarks and gives you a uniform complexion. 

The best part of these is that it has ABSOLUTELY NO SIDE EFFECTS cos its all natural, except you buy tbe fake. Contact 08157547047 for AUTHENTIC, straight from the source glutathione capsule and meladerm cream now.
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
purityconfi:
call me on 09032474771 I will direct you to a pharmacist that's what he does best everything clear in a week I promise I pray you see this comment
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by uchemummy(f): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2015
Call me on 08021191966. I gave you Just two weeks
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by oniexy(f): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
I don't want to sound too spiritual but i have to testify because this is what has worked for me. Naturally i have a sensitive skin and am not meant to use oils rich in oleic acids. i react badly to any little thing. But i told myself and i prayed to God that i want to use these two natural products (moringa seed oil and shea butter- these two are highly rich in oleic fatty acids) and i don't want to react to them but i only want to see their good effects on my face.
Believe you me, am happy i used faith in GOD, my face is now glowing like never before. Just believe and ditch all chemical products.
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by wakes: 2:18am On Oct 03, 2015
oniexy:
I don't want to sound too spiritual but i have to testify because this is what has worked for me. Naturally i have a sensitive skin and am not meant to use oils rich in oleic acids. i react badly to any little thing. But i told myself and i prayed to God that i want to use these two natural products (moringa seed oil and shea butter- these two are highly rich in oleic fatty acids) and i don't want to react to them but i only want to see their good effects on my face.
Believe you me, am happy i used faith in GOD, my face is now glowing like never before. Just believe and ditch all chemical products.
Wonderful testimonial!
God bless you for sharing...
Moringa oil clears ALL KINDS of skin challenges.
Combining it with Shea butter is real SUPER!
Others should learn from your experience.
We produce EXTRA VIRGIN COLD PRESSED MORINGA OIL.
It works miraculously!
Contact us via my profile if you need some.
Blessings!
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by purityconfi(f): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
uchemummy:
Call me on 08021191966. I gave you Just two weeks
post whatever it is here to help others too
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by purityconfi(f): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Vilandrab:
I know the feeling my dear. I have also battled pimples for long now. Go to unilag pharmacy, just explain to them, they will prescribe you what to use. Believe me it worked wonders when I used it. Thats the best thing I have used after all the plenty things have bought. Just do as you are told by the pharmacist.
i'm not in lagos, i don't live there. Can you please tell me the products and things you were told to use
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by Emmaesty(f): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hi dearie, I hope you've found something that works for your face. If you've not seen any, try neo-medrol. It really works.

1 Like

Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by Taolyn4lif(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Brownzola:
Hello
mam, let me use this medium to introduce this solution to u. I have used it and it worked for me. Pimple per se is the accumulation of excess fat or bad cholesterol in the blood vessel. It is internal disease most of the time. All u need to do is reduce to the minimum the amount of fatty food u take. Try and concentrate ur meal on fruits and vegetables. Drink lots of water. If u can do all this watch ur self before and after a month u will thank God.

In addition to this, you can avoid rubbing your face with sponge when taking your bath. Avoid touching your face unnecessarily too.
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by purityconfi(f): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Emmaesty:
Hi dearie, I hope you've found something that works for your face. If you've not seen any, try neo-medrol. It really works.
I've tried that neo medrol. Work for like 4 days and stopped working. I'm not using it again
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by Emmaesty(f): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
purityconfi:

I've tried that neo medrol. Work for like 4 days and stopped working. I'm not using it again
Keep on using it dear.... . It will work
Re: 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 12, 2015
when i used to have pimples i used a combination of Neutrogena facial cleanser and Oxy-10 to reduce my breakouts and it was working to prevent acne breakouts till i stopped having it.

purityconfi:

(1) (Reply)

HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK / Help, Can't Sustain Erection During Sex. / How To Use Ejinrin Leave To Cure All Kind Of Sickness**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.