Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University (119351 Views)

Another Atrocity Committed By Nigerian Soldiers / DMW Boss Davido Is Finally Confirm He Is A Cultist See More Below. / Photo Of The Boy Killed By Suspected Cultist In Calabar And Dumped In A Bin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by onatisi(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Iamoluwaslim:
e sweet me too!....but which university is dat?
see how ppl fail English language in waec and jamb!simple reading and comprehension .smh

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2015
The axe Orientation started wit knowing the name of the temple that I belong to,the names of other temples across the state and country generally

We were taught how to greet and how to answer Wen our fellow brother greeted us, we were taught the handshakes and the bogus way of ' knacking egede"

We were taught, to identify 7 as an identity and an instrument of freedom ,we were taught abt the god of the aye that protects us , we were taught that forgivessness is a sin , and he who prices us must pay

Above all that was taught, we were told that our biggest enemy is that which flies in the air, the "elebe"

The men of the eiye' frat were not to be spared in all our dealings ,we must kill them at any available opportunity, because if we dont ,they wud kill us

In the temple we were shown pictures of Glorious axe' men that has elevated the movement over the years both dead and alive , we were also shown pictures and some skulls of tingo's that has fallen to the glorious power of the 7

We were told to fortify ourselves wit charm always and that using the recognized axe dibia is safest for us

We were told to stay off certain location outside and within school , and also not to walk alone while in school or outside the schl premises

We were told to carry a bag always and have a small axe to protect us wen need be, dog "pistols" were also adviced for those who cud afford to get one,as "bullets " rednut is also available for us always

We were observed, and arranged into positions aka hierarchy

We were taught to be ruthless and show no mercy because we shall recieve none .

We were given OT on how to axe down rival frats as the key to killing is not to look into the eyes of that which is being killed

Our ultimate Goal was Uhuru

After which we were all scheduled to take our first assgnments as ......my own assignment was terrible !!!

37 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
What was ur assignment oooo!
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by TD4real: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
Still following......
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by ayoola648(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
following .. abeg come update sharp sharp
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by faray: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sullivans where art thou?
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by ahamonyeka(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Interesting
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 30, 2015
proud Lasuite.

op,is this real or fiction,because I know Level very well.

I was once harassed by him,till I met some people who pleaded on my behalf.

Level, stone,idoye,agba,OC,34,stopper,AY,blazer, Tommy, BIYI,dewunmi,Ortega, etc were reigning during that time. LASU is not an abbatoir was pasted everywhere then due to constant killing.

thank God I came out alive from LASU.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by adellam16(f): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yomieluv:
proud Lasuite.

Level, stone,idoye,agba,OC,34,stopper,AY,blazer, Tommy, BIYI,dewunmi,Ortega, etc were reigning during that time. LASU is not an abbatoir was pasted everywhere then due to constant killing.

Biyi nd stone were my neighbours den In Lasu! Tho I was a fresher wen they rained they were pretty nice to me cos I was so young and cute! They took me as a kid sister! I didn't know y! But they were nice guys to me tho I still feared dem like mad den!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by MyschoolNG(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
If you can graduate in ekpoma, you can graduate any where! I spent 5 years in ekpoma HQ of cultism. Secret is its either you are for God or for the devil. I saw men wasted b4 my eyes. #know your God

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
The assignments that we the newly "bam" were given was to be witnessed by all,but the major job was to be done by the assigned person

My assignment was to locate a notorious tingo that was already on the hit list, I was chosen firstly because I was a new face in the game.and because I had to prove my worth as brutal as level as always suggested I wud end up being a "butcher one"

the name of the tingo is chibuzor ,

Chibuzor was not a Lasu student , but he was a notorious name around agboroko arear, iba estate area and adoff area, he was said to have bragged abt killing lots of aye members and that non dare trespass his area

I was to track him always, find out where he stays,who he rolls with,where he sleeps and the kind of things he likes

I was chosen becos I was a new face and I was expendable ,

Tracking chibuzor wasn't easy, chibuzor is igbo but speaks yoruba fluently , chibuzor was truly notorious , he stayed in agboroko very close to schl and moves around wit a large squad , he loves to smoke and drink , and harrasing pple was his hobby

Getting chibuzors routine wasnt hard, because he was always at different joints drinking ,I carefully studied him always avoiding eye contact wit him , I also noticed he smiles a lot

I was on chibuzors trail for 1month ,risking my life, because he had noticed me on several occasions ,but didnt take me too seriously ,probably because he thought i looked to small to be a cultist

After weeks of monitoring him , I reported back to my men and told them chibuzor is ready to fall

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Yomieluv:
proud Lasuite.

Level, stone,idoye,agba,OC,34,stopper,AY,blazer, Tommy, , etc were reigning during that time. LASU is not an abbatoir was pasted everywhere then due to constant killing.

true lasuite, u sabi person

Hope men didn't drill u too much cheesy

among the names u mentioned there are elebe ....so I left only my own men

13 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
sullivans:

true lasuite, u sabi person

Hope men didn't drill u too much cheesy

among the names u mentioned there are elebe ....so I left only my own men
Ortega and dewunmi are the elebes na.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by mayorjosh(m): 1:35am On Oct 02, 2015
Bros oya kontinue...e dey sweet me die
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Malawian(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2015
MyschoolNG:
If you can graduate in ekpoma, you can graduate any where! I spent 5 years in ekpoma HQ of cultism. Secret is its either you are for God or for the devil. I saw men wasted b4 my eyes. #know your God
bros, your mind dey there. i have seen men fall never to rise again. i have seen men taken never to be seen again. ekpoma na strong place o. the good thing though is that some people can actually go through the school without being harrased even the once.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by LilSmith55(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oya nau continue

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Maximillian1: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Wahlai dis story don too sweet..d suspense is just on another level
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by asunmoGGMU(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Suspense!
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
My assignment was Jus to observe chibuzor and reveal my finding about his movement and probable weakness ,which I did perfectly well to the best of my knowledge

After reporting back my intel to the brotherhood , I also informed them that their is a strong probability that chibuzor wud have strong jazz on him which may make "dogging" him a bit difficult

My men Jus smiled and told me to " watch and learn"

I was later to realize that even while I was Busy observing chibuzor, the brotherhood was also monitoring me to ascertain my status and also my Intel

After examining my Intel , they asked Wat day and time of the day, I felt was best for me,

I looked at them with shock on my face because I didn't understand Wat they meant by "best for me"

They explained that this was actually my test and that I wud determine Wen I felt was okay for me to initiate the movement for the kill

I asked that they give me time to go think abt it, but I was told to decide immediately because I was the one that said chibuzor was ready to fall

I started sweating hard and thought to myself that it wud be hard for me to pull the hit on a weekday because of schl and I wudnt wana kill someone on a Sunday

So without much hesitation I chose Saturday ,

They all rubbed my head and told me how rugged I am with smiles on their faces .....I cudnt sleep that night

They men that I was closer to suggested that I smoke weed and take heavy alcohol to boost my morale for my big day ahead

The weed and alcohol did a little to take my mind of the impending hit ,but the thoughts comes right back after the effects wears off

I thought abt running away before the D' day but was relieve Wen I was told that I won't be the one to lead the squad but I will be a part of it and play a major role

I was told to go to agboroko area on Friday night so as to observe chibuzor against saturday morning , know his exact location and make the phone call Wen I feel its right for them to come in

I stayed at a classmates house on Friday night after schl and monitored chibuzors movement on saturday morning

As expected chibuzor came to drink at a togolese woman's place called ashama early that mornin with 5 of his men

I quickly made the call and alerted them of his location and the number of men he had wit him, and the possibility that he cud have a gun on him

My men told me they were on their way to the place and that i shud keep them informed of any new development as they were comin on okada

I looked at chibuzor laughing wit his men once more and i knew this is the end for him

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Few minutes after i spoke wit my men, I observed that chibuzor received a phone call and immediately stood up from his seat and motioned to his men to drink up quickly and leave the place ,even while still talkin on his fone

His men asked him Wat the matter is, and I cudnt hear Wat he told them ,but they were walking very fast out of the woman's stall

I immediately called my men to ask them where they were and to also inform them that chibuzor was abt to leave

They told me they had passed agboroko busstop and that they wud be there soon

I told them chibuzor Jus received a fone call and may have gotten to find out that they were already in the hood

I adviced that they retreat,but they Jus yelled at me to follow him to anywhere he may be goin and not lose sight of him because he must be dropped that day

Wit fear I kept my distance and observed the road chibuzor had taken without followin him at all

My men called to tell me that they were around and wanted to know chibuzors exact location

I told them the road he took and they asked me if I can still see him ....I said no,

They Hung up the fone in annoyance and told me I am a foool

They probably still tracked him that road to see if he was there

Few minutes later gun shot rented the air, with pple running for their lives ,women closed shops , as everyone took cover for safety

I knew deep down that it was my men against chibuzors men , I went in the direction of the gunshot to see who was killing who

At a distance I cud see my men stabbing a man wit axe on his head while he begged for his life

It was one of chibuzors men, chibuzor was lucky to have escaped wit a bullet wound but his men were not so lucky

The whole neighbourhood was empty, as the whole street ran for their lives

I went closer to them as they scolded me for letting chibuzor escape , I apologized and told them I didnt want to be noticed

I was handed an axe amd instructed to finish the man on the ground , I looked at the man with horror wit blood all ovef him

I told them he his dead already , but they insisted that I also take a hit at him too, i used the axe on his leg but they insisted that I use the axe on his head .....they want his head cut off

I closed my eye and hit the axe on his head as hard as I cud , the axe sliced tru his skull and spilled his brains out, I opened my eye to see the impact of my hit

Wit blood splattered all over my clothes ,my men spanked me for missing the neck and ruining the head as they cudnt take it anymore because it was all messy

We hid the axes in our bags and took off to PPL goin tru igbo-elerin , with the streets all empty

Nobody questioned or tried to stop us

I went home that night having serious nightmares...."I JUS KILLED A DEAD MAN "

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by igwe44(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
V

4 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by LilSmith55(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
U get mind oooo
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
igwe44:
Egede for you,why you just dey te rere any how,you just dey LG oh,make I still dey obs you.

igwe44 no be LoseGuard matter , sometimes even to update dey weak me, still feel haunted by some bad memories ...sometimes I feel its the reason for the badlucks I experience...doin this feels like confession to me

Infact I'm not updating anymore ........been receiving many crazy PMs lately

14 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Coldplay007(f): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Just don't reply the PMs, once u don't reply you will be alright..
You reply, they get your email add, it's easy to track you with your email address...

17 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Obynobyl(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
sullivans:

igwe44 no be LoseGuard matter , sometimes even to update dey weak me, still feel haunted by some bad memories ...sometimes I feel its the reason for the badlucks I experience...doin this feels like confession to me

please muster up the courage and finish it, it will serve as a lesson to people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by LilSmith55(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2015
sullivans:

Pls finish it... As I read dis post, I av learn nt to speak to anybody anyhow inside and outside skul premises

6 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by onatisi(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2015
sullivans:

it seems people are corroborating all your stories. What I will advice you do is write the story once and never reply any pm.no matter how friendly. Don't use this nairaland Id for any other issue again. And lastly seek the face of God for forgiveness.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
all op mentioned are nothing but true.

I know all the names he mentioned while in school.

PPL is a no go area even till now,still not for the weak.

34 was killed by SARS men due to his stubbornness.

idoye was killed while at sleep, and tommy was killed inside on hotel at oba-daudu.

op finish the story,to help others who can be lured to cultism.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by jaymichael(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yomieluv:
all op mentioned are nothing but true.

I know all the names he mentioned while in school.

PPL is a no go area even till now,still not for the weak.

34 was killed by SARS men due to his stubbornness.

idoye was killed while at sleep, and tommy was killed inside on hotel at oba-daudu.

op finish the story,to help others who can be lured to cultism.

I don't think the OP is ready to continue the story. If you know Chibuzor tell us did he die? if he did how? The op should thank his ELEDA that he came out of LASU alive and even graduated.
I had one oga that stays at PPL, he used to tell us stories on how those cult guys used to terrorize their area, rape married woman and their husbands cannot make "fem"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
we all moved as fast as we could out of the area, watching our backs as we headed towards PPL , as we walked and jugged at intervals out of the area, I realized I wasn't the only one that looked terrified amongst us , we were all scared

Wen we had walked a long distance from the hit spot, the men took off their shirts that's were stained wit blood and discarded it and brought out clean clothes from their bags , they all changed clothes while I Jus looked on

they told me to discard my blood stained. shirt and leave jus my singlet on, until we get to PPL , which i did without question

Wen we got to PPL,news of the fracas had gotten there , and the residents were scared and were closing shops too sayin LASU students have started again

some of my men stood to listen to the gist and know if there was any clue that somebody may have recognized us, but were convinced wen. the rumors being spread said over 10 people came for the hit

we got to the PPL I changed my clothes and we were adviced to leave PPL as the news was still fresh and it wudnt be wise to crash the night at PPL

we headed straight to an hotel at okoko, where most of the axe lords were already waiting ,upon sighing us they hailed us " aye axe' men'!!!"

we all greeted ourselves ,and every axe lord there wanted to know if chibuzor was indeed dead

my heart skipped,because i knew i was the reason chibuzor escaped, but was, but the. men covered up for me and even hailed me for makin the hit succesful

we were later to learn that chibuzor died that night from the gunshot wound

upon hearing the news of chibuzors death the celebration took a new dimension , prostitutes were brought in , and for the first time in my life i witnessed a sex orrgy''

the celebration lasted all night, as we all pretended to be strong and heartless

my mother called me later that night to check on me and remind me to go to church on Sunday ....I felt terrible inside because i knew i jus took part in killing another womans son

before we dispersed, we were warned to be careful and avoid "crayfishing" and always be fortified at all times. because a new war has started........counting of scores as jus begun

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) / Which Cult/ Frat Is The Strongest In Naija / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.