Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University (119172 Views)

Another Atrocity Committed By Nigerian Soldiers / DMW Boss Davido Is Finally Confirm He Is A Cultist See More Below. / Photo Of The Boy Killed By Suspected Cultist In Calabar And Dumped In A Bin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by cassbeat(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2019
They say he is dead now... They got him

9 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by jaymichael(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2019
cassbeat:
They say he is dead now... They got him
You sure? How you take know.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by cassbeat(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
jaymichael:
You sure? How you take know.
I no know na so them talk
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by DarkCaesar(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
Dude was dropped nov 2018....some things are best kept hidden #snitchesgetstiches
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by jamoyakz: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
I still visit this thread from time to time, very detailed and I hope the poster finds eternal rest in the blossom of the most high.
Cultism doesn't pay

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Passionate888: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2020
xreal:
Level and the tree, seems to be the title...

op is a weak fuuul.
I do visit this thread almost on a daily basis, this your comment is just not right given the turn of events, can you please edit that bolded part?

8 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Ratello: 3:21am On Mar 18, 2020
DarkCaesar:
Dude was dropped nov 2018....some things are best kept hidden #snitchesgetstiches

Dear God how did you know that he is dead especially quoting an exact date for that matter shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Feemmy(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2020
DarkCaesar:
Are u sure of this?
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by DarkCaesar(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2020
Dead sure
Feemmy:

Are u sure of this?

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by meezynetwork(m): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2020
Mmmm
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by StrikeBack(m): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Na wah oo

CAPSLOCKED
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by butterfly777(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Father Lord, eradicate cultism from Nigeria. Let's pray

5 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by CAPSLOCKED: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2020
StrikeBack:
Na wah oo
CAPSLOCKED
I GOT A TEXT. LEGIT.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Hakeem12(m): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I GOT A TEXT. LEGIT.
You went to lasu too?

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Pavillon: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
hmmm, i read everything from page 1 to the end..... although i entered LASU when the fee was high and so there was less influx of cultist but the little i expereinced there was hell.. esp in PPL.... I stayed at obadore in my first 2 yeard and PPL later. PPL na die. I thank God for life there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Teeboy15(m): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pavillon:
hmmm, i read everything from page 1 to the end..... although i entered LASU when the fee was high and so there was less influx of cultist but the little i expereinced there was hell.. esp in PPL.... I stayed at obadore in my first 2 yeard and PPL later. PPL na die. I thank God for life there

This PPL, is it a place on campus or a Student Residential Area (SRA) off camp?

Just curious

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Pavillon: 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
off campus... Residential area occupied by both students and non-student
One of the closest to school and lets say cheapest... compared to barracks
Teeboy15:

Just curious

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by tng(f): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Ratello:

Dear God how did you know that he is dead especially quoting an exact date for that matter shocked shocked

I am sure there are cultists here. You see the language? "Dropped"? Heknows what he is saying. I pray the poster underwent genuine repentance and may God forgive him his sins.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by akereconfi: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Came here from Twitter.

Chills bro

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Coolabbie: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
DarkCaesar:
Dirty useless cultist.
Dat monkey dat gave birth to you should have swallowed

28 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by lifenajeje(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaymichael:
I don't think the OP is ready to continue the story. If you know Chibuzor tell us did he die? if he did how? The op should thank his ELEDA that he came out of LASU alive and even graduated.
I had one oga that stays at PPL, he used to tell us stories on how those cult guys used to terrorize their area, rape married woman and their husbands cannot make "fem"

Cultist never raped married women..that your oga just dey spice up the story...
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by AfricaNigerian: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Teeboy15:

Just curious
a residential area off campus.. a very dangerous place
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by centpado(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Cultism is really bad .., in UNN seems there was no cultist during my time or maybe they where on low key

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by verifiedlegacy: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
I feel for him..but he should have confessed to his pastor not on nairaland. I tink he's depressed d time he was writing this....there r things that u will encounter in life,u will start considering confessing to ur mum on how u stole a piece of meat in her pot when u were 4yrs..
he wasn't himself..he was so direct and precised wit details which is dangerous considering people he worked wit..
t

and Nigerian govt can't protect this kind of people..

its well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Mimzyy(f): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sleep has just eluded me going through this thread again. Beyond speechless. They were obviously monitoring this thread. Someone up there even quoted an exact month when he was “dropped”. Whoever you guys are, please don’t die again and ensure you drink from the river of immortality you bastards.

35 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by weyreypey: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mimzyy:
Sleep has just eluded me going through this thread again. Beyond speechless. They were obviously monitoring this thread. Someone up there even quoted an exact month when he was “dropped”. Whoever you guys are, please don’t die again and ensure you drink from the river of immortality you bastards.
Hey how are you? Stay safe.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by KingAzubuike(f): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mimzyy:
You need sweet dick to put you to bed baby.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Mimzyy(f): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
I am. Thank you.

weyreypey:

Hey how are you? Stay safe.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by kingthreat(m): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2020
DarkCaesar:

His blood that was shed will cry out and haunt the killers. He was compelled to join. Snitched or not he doesn't deserve to die.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by iamcourage(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2020
SAY NO TO CULTISM

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by DarkCaesar(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nobody deserves anything, we are all pawns in the hands of the gods
kingthreat:

His blood that was shed will cry out and haunt the killers. He was compelled to join. Snitched or not he doesn't deserve to die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Cult/ Frat Is The Strongest In Naija / Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.