Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) (39298 Views)

Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos / Boko Haram's Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Army (photos) / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by klem93(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Following a tip off by well meaning citizens, troops of 3 Division yesterday swooped over and dismantled a Boko Haram fuel dump located at Ladu Dumbawa ward, Guzamala Local Government Area of Borno State.

It would be recalled that suspected Boko Haram terrorists had abducted 7 persons in Gajabere and took them to the same location. Those kidnapped were 3 local wards heads called “Lawani” and their respective deputies, as well as the Chief Imam of the town.

However, through sheer guts and bravery, 3 of them escaped and reported the matter to the security which led to the rescue of the rest and discovery of the well concealed terrorists fuel depot which was also destroyed by troops.

The troops have further blocked the terrorists supply route that led to Babangida in Tarmuwa Local Government Area of Yobe State where they mostly get the supplies.

Troops are intensifying efforts to identify and neutralise all Boko Haram logistic bases to further constrict the terrorists and hasten their total defeat. Citizens are please requested to furnish the military and security agencies with information on all known terrorsists location, routes, suppliers of fuel, food, clothing and any good or service to the terrorists.

Thank you for your usual cooperation.
Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/09/photos-troops-dismantle-boko-haram-fuel.html

2 Likes

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by buygala(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
But the pishures above don't depict a fuel depot of any major proportions. ... And the floor and the walls are too neat to be a local fuel depot. undecided It seems the gallons and drums of diesel or whatever were just brought from God-knows-where and arranged for pishures sad

I am not saying that this is mere propaganda, but....

God bless the Nigerian Army anyway cool.......

#neveragain smiley

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by efilefun(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Keep showing those animals Nigeria is more than a Godforsaken group of animals

Meanwhile who help me see my ram this was the last pic i took with the ram before it got missing embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by neweraomo: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Isiorite
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
The NA are doing well, but they need to work more on their intelligence gathering, especially on how these terrorist operate and how they bomb those places they do. I also think DSS needs to be more involved in this.

While the NA are rooting out the terrorist, they DSS should be working within the city to spot out potential bombers, perhaps using some high tech devices that can spot bombers and their IEDs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by damton(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
This boko Haram is getting more an more sophisticated by the day. very soon they will begin to export products to other enclaves
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Flets: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
What's with all these media hype by the military?

They catch a farmer and name him Bokoharam kingin
They run into kegs of fuel kegs and then term it a fuel depot
Tomorrow they tell us they've finished bokoharam and yet the bombs keep going off

Since when did the military find solace in the media?
Why can't they focus on military intelligence and leave the media?

Destroying a fuel dump without apprehending the suppliers is useless as they can easily set up another

Everything is wrong with APC

27 Likes

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by ekim004(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
PDP nd shekau ntorr

1 Like

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Bobbystanley(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
All lies by APC.

We are used to your lies.
You claimed to Have raided Sambisa forest yet U cant find the missing chibok girls.

You said some Boko haram members surrendered, yet U can't get information about your So called missing girls.

All you that cooked up lies to paint Jonathan's administration black shall know no Peace.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by largehead: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
I wanna suck d d!ck of the guy above me for 17 minutes...

5 Likes

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by laurel03(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
9ja army keep destroying bokoharam camps since may 29 yet Bokoharam continue bombing till 2mao.... #OnlyGod know the truth about bokoharam in Nigeria...

7 Likes

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Soon BH will be a thing of the past

1 Like

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Chibaba247(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Depot? This small tin dat am seeing? I was expecting to see a big tank loaded with fuel fa.
All thesame,welldone Nigerian army.

4 Likes

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by sunshine4c(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by boman2014: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
GOOD JOB SOLDIERS

1 Like

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Make We talk tru Nigerian Army dey get results o! Except say na lie una dey lie.

1 Like

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by McCarlito(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Boko Haram Black Market grin grin grin grin
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Dottore: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good one
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Wailing wailers over to you.
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by anytexy: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Na me be their supplier abi? Mtcheeeew
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Destroying the fuel depot is great.
But who are the suppliers of the fuel?[/size]
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by skyface00(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good news left n right today

Am so loving all the news coming out
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
largehead:
I wanna suck d d!ck of the guy above me for 17 minutes..

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Babangida70(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
largehead:
I wanna suck d d!ck of the guy above me for 17 minutes...

Nawaooo

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by zubizareta(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
How many times are we going to see these same pictures making FP with different titles? OP, which kind of propaganda is this na?
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by godwil114(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Islam is the worst religion in the world.
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by TOMTOM15(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
a
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by dyn1800: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
I doubt this report ...
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Bambless1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
God Bless Nigeria Army!!!

1 Like

Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by Pascal181: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good one. As those terrorists will be busy eating their salah rams,dis is d perfect time 2 get them. More grease 2 our soldiers' elbow
Re: Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) by haryomikun(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence / Mark Okoye Welcomes Child With His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.