Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People (27946 Views)

Nigerians Have Realised That APC Has Nothing To Offer, Says Gov Wike / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Since 1979 the people of Kwara state have been caged under the political dynasty of the Sarakis. This enslavement was pioneered by the late Olusola Saraki and carried on by his son, Senator Olubukola Saraki. For those that may not understand, Olusola Saraki was the father of Olubokola Saraki, the embattled President of the Senate. I shall give a run-down on the Saraki Dynasty from 1979 to date.

The Saraki Political Dynasty:
Since creation in 1967 till date, Kwara state has produced a total of SIX Executive Governors. All SIX Governors were/are installed by the Saraki Dynasty. In 1979, Olusola Saraki brought late Adamu Attah as the National Party of Nigeria(NPN) governorship candidate for Kwara state election. Attah was elected, while Saraki was elected Senator and also majority leader of the senate. In 1983 Olusola Saraki had problem with Attah and NPN National leadership, he re-contested the Senatorial election and also shifted base to UPN where he brought Cornelius Adebayo as his candidate. Adebayo and Saraki emerged victorious. Buhari's December 1983 coup cut short Adebayo's 4-years tenure and ushered in long military rule. When IBB 'pretended' to return democracy, Olusola Saraki, a member of SDP brought in another of his pretege Muhammed Lafiaji as his candidate for the December 1991 Governorship election in Kwara state. Lafiaji won. Lafiaji took power in January 1992 but his tenure was cut short by Abacha coup in November 1993. With the return of democracy in 1999, Olusola Saraki, a member of APP brought another of his protege Muhammed Lawal as his candidate for the governorship election. Lawal was elected and ruled for 4years. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola as the House of Represntative candidate for their district, which she won. However, because Lawal later fell out with Pa Olusola Saraki, coupled with the problem he was having with National ANPP in the build-up of the 2003 poll, Olusola Saraki defected to PDP and brought his Son Bukola Saraki as the governorship candidate of PDP in the 2003 poll. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola Saraki as the party candidate for 2003 Kwara South Senatorial election. Bukola Saraki defeated incumbent Lawal and Gbemisola climbed to the Senate. Olusola 'retained' the positions for his children in the 2007 election. In 2011, Olusola Saraki and his son played a fast one on Kwarans that saw his son replace his sister in the senate, while a new stooge, Abdulfatah Ahmed was installed as the Governor.

BUKOLA CONTINUED THE DYNASTY
The death of Olusola Saraki in 2012 saw the natural inheritance of the Saraki dynasty by Bukola Saraki, who was determined to maintain the dynasty and possibly handover to his own children when they come of age. In 2015 the fraudulent change mantra saw Saraki retaining and advancing the cause of the dynasty. Also note that the Sarakis have always determined who get what from councillor to chairman up to ministerial and board appointments from Kwara state since 1979.

What Did Kwarans Gain From Saraki Dynasty?
The Saraki's practically turned Kwarans to beggars while feeding fat on their common wealth. A tour round Kwara state will reveal acute poverty and suffering of the people. The Sarakis from time to time do prepare 'food' and give to the hungry people that they deliberately impoverished. The people inturn hail them with chant of 'ranka-dede'. The only gain Kwarans get was glorified beggar status and national mockery.

Now That Kwarans Have Woken Up:
For 36years Kwarans have maintained the status of beggars, feeding from whatever drops to the floor of those that cornered their collective wealth. Today, Kwarans in their numbers came out to pelt stones to their oppressors; the Saraki dynasty. With the pelting of stones/satchet water on Saraki, Kwarans have realised and are now saying 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH'. I wholeheartedly congratulate Kwara people and I assure them that they have the support of Nigerians of good conscience. However, I want to encourage them to keep their PVCs safe because it is the only legitimate tool to kick-out every oppressors and their stooges from position of leadership.

I pray that other Nigerians learn from Kwara people and liberate themselves from the claws of fraudulent establishment that called themselves 'godfathers'.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS to Kwara people.

May God Bless The People of Kwara state
May God Bless Us All

258 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
"kwarans need freedom". Quote me anywhere.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Precious91(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Yea
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Yehman(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
Now that Kwara have realized: Félicitations/祝贺/complimenti/felicitaciones/gefeliciteerd/parabéns/تهنئة/congratulations

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
It' a big congratulations! So happy for them.
We steal because you don't stone us... (Ameachi, 2013)
Operation stone looters at sight, lets make Nigeria great again!

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by YouthsPC0: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kwara voted APC and they are truly experiencing the change they demanded

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I think they've got their freedom mentally.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by somadinho10: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bro I admire your intellectual and writing skills if only companies like punch,sun,vanguard and the rest can employ you.....journalism is your calling

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Aringarosa(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
undecided

Kwarans have been taking the blue pill for a long time and their story have always end where Saraki wants it. They wake up in their bed and believe whatever Saraki wants them to believe. Now that they have taken the red pill, they have stayed in wonderland, and CCB have shown them how deep the Saraki rabbit hole goes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Cc: Patriotic Wailers

Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel Gboliwe erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
somadinho10:
Bro I admire your intellectual and writing skills if only companies like punch,sun,vanguard and the rest can employ you.....journalism is your calling
Thanks bro... Maybe one of them will consider your line of thought someday. I really appreciate Sir! God bless you

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc: Patriotic Wailers

Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel Gboliwe erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
Abeg add Pa Chukwudi

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Firefire(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
cool

"There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires". - Nelson Mandela

I facilitate with the Kwarans on the occasion of their intended freedom and liberation from slavery of the Sarakis. Congratulations. tongue

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ibedun: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Right but no more than those in the whole eastern region where no development of any kind has occurred for decades. Building personal mansion is not development.

All allocations completely looted in Igboland to the point where human life itself is not sustsinable.

That's your priority sir.

32 Likes

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ruggedboy01: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
ibedun:

Right but no more than those in the whole eastern region where no development of any kind has occurred for decades. Building personal mansion is not development.

All allocations completely looted in Igboland to the point where human life itself is not sustsinable.

pls this thread is not meant to be ethnic or whatever but to celebrate Kwara state and encourage others to learn from Kwara and get themselves liberated INCLUDING my very own Niger Delta region. Thanks as you stay in topic bro!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Firefire(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
ibedun:

[s]Right but no more than those in the whole eastern region where no development of any kind has occurred for decades. Building personal mansion is not development.

That's your priority sir[/s].

Carry your Igbo infections out of here. You are obsessed with hatred and needs to be liberated also. Ki Emi Ikorira Fi Aiye re sile.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Firefire:
cool

"There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires". - Nelson Mandela

I facilitate with the Kwarans on the occasion of their intended freedom and liberation from slavery of the Sarakis. Congratulations. tongue
I told someone that Kwarans have made a statement. The manifestation is by the corner!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by McCarlito(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kwara... Freedom... I don't see them working out this riddle u wrote.. #JesSaying

2 Likes

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by doublewisdom: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
somadinho10:
Your post will break omenka's heart .

8 Likes

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by doublewisdom: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
ibedun:

Like play ,like play,Yaba left is gradually loading for you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Firefire(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I told someone that Kwarans have made a statement. The manifestation won't be long expected!

Honestly, the freedom is much anticipated. I am glad for this day.

I look towards the day my dear Lagos will break-off the shackles of Bola Tinubu Dynasty from off their necks.

The change would be real if Nigerians can say 'NOT AGAIN ' to selfish godfathers and greedy individuals turning themselves to tin-gods in our country.

I look toward to the day the James Ibori people also will cut-off the cord of slavery.

God bless Nigeria.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by missKiffy(f): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Shut up for once

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
McCarlito:
Kwara... Freedom... I don't see them working out this riddle u wrote..
#JesSaying
before now Kwarans practically deified the Sarakis. Those that are fed up were even afraid of speaking out. But today, we saw images of Kwarans pelting stones/satchet waters on Saraki and his political followers with the chant of "ole" "ole". Let's give it to them, Kwarans have come of age!

12 Likes

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by henribj(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
uhm, when are we going to do the same to other governors in other states? aby na only kwara people don wake up?
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Firefire:

Honestly, the freedom is much anticipated. I am glad for this day.

I look towards the day my dear Lagos will break-off the shackles of Bola Tinubu Dynasty from off their necks.

The change would be real if Nigerians can say 'NOT AGAIN ' to selfish godfathers and greedy individuals turning themselves to tin-gods in our country.

I look toward the day the James Ibori people also will cut-off the cord of slavery.

God bless Nigeria.
Well, honestly, I get embarrassed each time I read people worshipping Ibori and likes. They belong to the dark side of history and are embarrasment to leadership. Hopefully, every other states will wake up and emulate the good people of Kwara state.

8 Likes

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by engrflames: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
ok
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Dannyset(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
I wasn't stoned-Saraki.
Prolly the vdo was Videoshop. Saraki shld tell us more.
Or maybe the police were lying when they said they've arrested some of the stoners.
Whatever the case, more stones to come. Politicians beware.

8 Likes

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ajepako(f): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Since 1979 the people of Kwara state have been caged under the dynasty political dynasty of the Sarakis. This enslavement was pioneered by the late Olusola Saraki and carried on by his son, Senator Olubukola Saraki. For those that may not understand, Olusola Saraki is the father of Olubokola Saraki, the embattled President of the Senate. I shall give a run-down of the Saraki Dynasty from 1979 to date.

The Saraki Political Dynasty:
Since creation in 1967 till date, Kwara state has produced a total of SIX Executive Governors. All SIX Governors were/are installed by the Saraki Dynasty. In 1979, Olusola Saraki brought late Adamu Attah as the National Party of Nigeria(NPN) governorship candidate for Kwara state election. Attah was elected, while Saraki was elected Senator and also majority leader of the senate. In 1983 Olusola Saraki had problem with Attah and NPN National leadership, he re-contested the Senatorial election and also shifted base to UPN where he brought Cornelius Adebayo as his candidate. Adebayo and Saraki emerged victorious. Buhari's December 1983 coup cut short Adebayo's 4-years tenure and ushered in long military rule. When IBB 'pretended' to return democracy, Olusola Saraki, a member of SDP brought in another of his pretege Muhammed Lafiaji as his candidate for the December 1991 Governorship election in Kwara state. Lafiaji won. Lafiaji took power in January 1992 but his tenure was cut short by Abacha coup in November 1993. With the return of democracy in 1999, Olusola Saraki, a member of APP brought another of his protege Muhammed Lawal as his candidate for the governorship election. Lawal was elected and ruled for 4years. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola as the House of Represntative candidate for their district, which she won. However, because Lawal later fell out with Pa Olusola Saraki, coupled with the problem he was having with National ANPP in the build-up of the 2003 poll, Olusola Saraki defected to PDP and brought his Son Bukola Saraki as the governorship candidate of PDP in the 2003 poll. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola Saraki as the party candidate for 2003 Kwara South Senatorial election. Bukola Saraki defeated incumbent Lawal and Gbemisola climbed to the Senate. Olusola 'retained' the positions for his children in the 2007 election. In 2011, Olusola Saraki and his son played a fast one on Kwarans that saw his son replace his sister in the senate, while a new stooge, Abdulfatah Ahmed was installed as the Governor.

BUKOLA CONTINUED THE DYNASTY
The death of Olusola Saraki in 2012 saw the natural inheritance of the Saraki dynasty by Bukola Saraki, who was determined to maintain the dynasty and possibly handover to his own children when they come of age. In 2015 the fraudulent change mantra saw Saraki retaining and advancing the cause of the dynasty. Also note that the Sarakis have always determined who get what from councillor to chairman up to ministerial and board appointments from Kwara state since 1979.

What Did Kwarans Gain From Saraki Dynasty?
The Saraki's practically turned Kwarans to beggars while mmon wealth. A tour round Kwara state will reveal acute poverty and suffering of the people. The Sarakis from time to time do prepare 'food' and give to the hungry people that they deliberately impoverished. The people inturn hail them with chant of 'ranka-dede'. The only gain Kwarans get was glorified beggar status and national mockery.

Now That Kwarans Have Woken Up:
For 36years Kwarans have maintained the status of beggars, feeding from whatever drops to the floor of those that cornered their collective wealth. Today, Kwarans in their numbers came out to pelt stones to their oppressors; the Saraki dynasty. With the pelting of stones/satchet water on Saraki, Kwarans have realised and are now saying 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH'. I wholeheartedly congratulate Kwara people and I assure them that they have the support of Nigerians of good conscience. However, I want to encourage them to keep their PVCs safe because it is the only legitimate tool to kick-out every oppressors and their stooges from position of leadership.

I pray that other Nigerians learn from Kwara people and liberate themselves from the claws of fraudulent establishment that called themselves 'godfathers'.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS to Kwara people.

May God Bless The People of Kwara state
May God Bless Us All

Touche, Tonye!

Kwarans have really woken up and realized life is not about food and pittance thrown at them by the Saraki dynasty.

It is apparent that the electorates are wiser now and hopefully in the nearest future, elections wont be determined in godfathers living rooms.

Someday soon, maybe Lagosians too will untie themselves from the shackles of Tinubu and realize his sh-iitt skinks like the rest of 'mere mortals'

Hopefully..

12 Likes

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by McCarlito(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
before now Kwarans practically deified the Sarakis. Those that are fed up were even afraid of speaking out. But today, we saw images of Kwarans pelting stones/satchet waters on Saraki and his political followers with the chant of "ole" "ole". Let's give it to them, Kwarans have come of age!
Until kwarans perform another applauding feat..... I will simply take the stoning of Saraki as politically staged angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
It will soon get to tinubu's turn,i bet tinubu would be disgraced someday before he dies.

Anyways, I feel no pity for saraki.All those dat made things difficult for Gej will be disgraced,Amaechi inclusive.

The beauty of the fulani clan is that they love disgracing the westerners check history:

Afonja (for those who care check wikipedia)
Gen adekunle
Awolowo
Abiola
Shonekan
Tinubu in pending

D obasanjo d yorubas are calling broda did more 4 d north and was made little by the scuttling of his 3rd term bid by Atiku

8 Likes

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Firefire(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, honestly, I get embarrassed each time I read people worshipping Ibori and likes. They belong to the dark side of history and are embarrasment to leadership. Hopefully, every other states will wake up and emulate the good people of Kwara state.

The evil godfatherism has caused to Nigeria is immeasurable.

It has created underdevelopment

It has resulted in the selected few criminals owing properties and assets at the expense of the masses

They fix up all the available political posts with their cronies and family.

The political office holders are no longer answerable to the masses but to the looters.

May the God of Nigeria arise, and deliver Nigerians from the enslavement of the less than 1 percent holding the 99 percent to ransom.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates / Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano / Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.