Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) (50305 Views)

Pes 2017 Official Thread (pc, Ps3 ,ps4,xbox One) / Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) / Official Fifa 16 And Pes 16 Soundtrack Thread + [ Zip Download ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 25, 2015
gettin it today
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by richie9093(m): 4:18am On Sep 25, 2015
MosquitoLaps:
Has the Champions league competition been fully ingrained?
Its bothers me that FIFA doesn't have UCL graphics.
I just hope we can play this edition normally without a recourse to playing online like '15.

No because PES have those rights.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by vision2050: 4:20am On Sep 25, 2015
can it work on techno H5?
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by olajorn(m): 4:21am On Sep 25, 2015
Suspect33:
Video games becomes your idol when you spend more time playing them than you spend with your God, videos games has been a means the devil uses to draw youth away from God and to consume their time so they dont even think of praying or reading God's word.. Beware of video games that glorifies violence, sex, and gambling... Prepare the way for the Messiah, His coming is very imminent. God bless you
You connect Devil to everything

5 Likes

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by dazekid(m): 4:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Suspect33:
Video games becomes your idol when you spend more time playing them than you spend with your God, videos games has been a means the devil uses to draw youth away from God and to consume their time so they dont even think of praying or reading God's word.. Beware of video games that glorifies violence, sex, and gambling... Prepare the way for the Messiah, His coming is very imminent. God bless you

So you're essentially telling me that you came into a gaming thread to preach to gamers who are generally smart people falsehoods that they can see through. angry

GERRARAHERE.

4 Likes

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 25, 2015
Suspect33:
i never said video games are evil itself, but ask yourself, 'in what way does it benefit you and glorify God?? A common thing abt football games is that when you are beaten countless times, u develop a feeling of anger, hate and frustration, you might even angrily break you gaming controller, does that glorify God or make way for sin in your life?

Another common thing is that when you are good at it and beat pple easily, you develop a feeling of pride, boast and self exhaltation, and your opponent might become angry with you because you belittle him... Now does that glorify God, or does it make way for satan to operate in your life? Your salvation is too important that u should sacrifice your time in worldly things, review my points b4 replying. Thank You

getaway joooorrrr..

From football game to glorying God. Are u better than gamers?

shiooorrrr
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Dronedude(m): 4:46am On Sep 25, 2015
Fifa 16 is the bomb, I'm thinking I'm among the first Nigerian to get it.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by odinese(m): 4:53am On Sep 25, 2015
aim5:
Can't wait to play this game... I want to make a custom club on the EA FIFA site and transfer it to the game... also career mode just got even better with the option of doing preseason tournaments.

The game is out already..

Just search for "fifa16 apk" on Google...then click on play.mob.org its there
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by odinese(m): 4:55am On Sep 25, 2015
Dronedude:

Connection all the time
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Philusawara(m): 4:56am On Sep 25, 2015
grin
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by odinese(m): 4:58am On Sep 25, 2015
vision2050:
can it work on techno H5?
1gb ram+
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by dojumav: 5:31am On Sep 25, 2015
Yawnnnnnnn .. Was here. @ 5.32
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 25, 2015
embarassed tongue was here at 05:39

1 Like

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Suspect33:
yes i connect the devil to almost everything, because the devil has spread his web all around the globe to entice many to hell through entertainment(movies, music, videoGames)... Again why i connect the devil to almost everything is because he actually is connected to them, that why the bible says that broad is the way to hell fire, so many things lead to hell, and devil directly or indirectly is connected to this things

wtf are you doing on the internet btw? Aint u supposed to be in church? are you holier than those playing the vid games.

2 Likes

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Suspect33:
i never said video games are evil itself, but ask yourself, 'in what way does it benefit you and glorify God?? A common thing abt football games is that when you are beaten countless times, u develop a feeling of anger, hate and frustration, you might even angrily break you gaming controller, does that glorify God or make way for sin in your life?

Another common thing is that when you are good at it and beat pple easily, you develop a feeling of pride, boast and self exhaltation, and your opponent might become angry with you because you belittle him... Now does that glorify God, or does it make way for satan to operate in your life? Your salvation is too important that u should sacrifice your time in worldly things, review my points b4 replying. Thank You

all this people staying in the village sef. una mentality need apc.

3 Likes

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by juzo98(m): 5:55am On Sep 25, 2015
can't wait to get do game
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by juzo98(m): 5:57am On Sep 25, 2015
Suspect33:
gerrarrah here dere's time for evritin
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by LordVoldemort(m): 6:00am On Sep 25, 2015
Suspect33:

Mr preacher people in oshodi, ojota, ojuelgba will need this sermon more, if you really wanna spread the gospel get off nairaland and hit the street.

A quick question, does your moniker glorify God?

10 Likes

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nellybii: 6:00am On Sep 25, 2015
Suspect33:

Why are you disturbing people here you idiot?
Millions of people make a living by playing games.Do you know that the video game industry is so massive? If you discourage people foolishly here , how will they get money to pay their tithes so that your big ogas in Christ can buy their private jets and bullet proof cars .

6 Likes

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by iniuwakmfon: 6:00am On Sep 25, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
Only Graphics whores play FIFA.PES16 is so much Better and yes...I have played FiFA 16 with friends...I would rather sext now that's a true sports Game undecided
Guy r u serious u must be definetly sleeping on okada
How wuld u ever say pes16 is betteromo gee its like ur still a learner
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by LordVoldemort(m): 6:02am On Sep 25, 2015
Dronedude:

Don't fool yourself have bin playing it since tuesday night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Adieza(m): 6:04am On Sep 25, 2015
richie9093:

wtf is this? guy, its just a football video game. we are not worshipping Baphomet, why are you being melodramatic? na wa oo. all you religious people will not kill us with your rubbish ideology
he is talking d truth better repent
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Adieza(m): 6:05am On Sep 25, 2015
LordVoldemort:

Don't fool yourself have bin playing it since tuesday night.
is it on available via mobile phone?
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by LordVoldemort(m): 6:06am On Sep 25, 2015
Adieza:
is it on available via mobile phone?

I don't do mobile phone games, got the ps4 version
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Adieza(m): 6:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Nellybii:

Why are you disturbing people here you idiot?
Millions of people make a living by playing games.Do you know that the video game industry is so massive? If you discourage people foolishly here , how will they get money to pay their tithes so that your big ogas in Christ can buy their private jets and bullet proof cars .

. Be sensible
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 25, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
Only Graphics whores play FIFA.PES16 is so much Better and yes...I have played FiFA 16 with friends...I would rather sext now that's a true sports Game undecided

You have a point plus they have way more national teams and they actually have licensing rights to UEFA Champions League and other big tournaments.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 25, 2015
odinese:

The game is out already..

Just search for "fifa16 apk" on Google...then click on play.mob.org its there

Okay will do.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by topdowngames(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2015
Hey you can look for FIFA 16 an amazing game to play at Top Down games. Have hands on most popular game of Electronic Arts.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by countsparrow: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2015
Dronedude:

No dude, i got it before the official release dare also... grin grin

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by countsparrow: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2015
Please who knows how to do the off the ball dribble... AI be fucking me up real bad... cry

Imagine a squad of bale, gotze, cavani and i still cant win 2 games in a row, even bales pace isnt gonna give u dat easy access to outrun d defenders to cross, fifa 16 is badass, tactical football win u matches

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys Do You Remember These Games? / Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. / Today's Kids Will Never Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.