Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign (2991 Views)

Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / John Kerry Carries Buhari’s Anti-corruption Campaign To Davos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by jonaji(m): 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
What do you think grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by sammyj: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
The toothless anti corruption dogs during the past clueless government are now backing which shows the integrity of this current government. PMB said I will probe corrupt officials or politicians, PDP start from within your party, PMB ok start with Saraki, PDP it's a witch hunt shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
shocked
Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by Tallesty1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin
Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by greatness22(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Booked.

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by McCarlito(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
He's truly exercising his arms and legs grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by dejavski(m): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Has anyone been jailed?

3 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by Emekamex(m): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mtchew! Dry

4 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by Omotayor123(f): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Looters don enter am grin
Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari should stop threatening people and go ahead with his probe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by ayufun: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
Na them know
Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by jonaji(m): 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Well said !! Action should be the order now !!!

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by Cadamlk: 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
sammyj:
The toothless anti corruption dogs during the past clueless government are now backing which shows the integrity of this current government. PMB said I will probe corrupt officials or politicians, PDP start from within your party, PMB ok start with Saraki, PDP it's a witch hunt shocked
I tire oo
Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by shikshark: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
if we are to individually present a list of corrupt officials........90% of Nigerian politicians should be scampering for safety.

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by babadem2much(m): 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nigerians realising the truth about who is cheating who,

I captioned it SARAKI VS THE KWARIANS

OR
SARAKI'S ESCAPE FROM ELECTORATES
Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by dhantey324(m): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Propaganda 4 d gullible

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by TechRev: 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
the man with the dog has one hand??

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by ogba20: 12:11am On Sep 25, 2015
sammyj:
am tired of this whole drama, four months is is gone what is all distraction for?
Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by chrisblack: 12:36am On Sep 25, 2015
dejavski:
Has anyone been jailed?
see your self.so immediately they are accused they should be thrown into jail.it is the same people like you that will shout that they are being persecuted. That proper procedure's are not being followed.that their human right is under attack. You will shout buharis his a dictator.please go and rest we know your type.if they are going forward you complain they should slow down ,and when they do ,you complain they should move forward

3 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by tuniski: 1:32am On Sep 25, 2015
sammyj:
integrity my foot only the zombies of sai baba think there is a semblance of integrity in Buuhari/apc!!! The change is a fraud!

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by ifyan(m): 2:29am On Sep 25, 2015
Funny but at the end it may be different story.

You know. .
Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by dejavski(m): 6:00am On Sep 25, 2015
chrisblack:
see your self.so immediately they are accused they should be thrown into jail.it is the same people like you that will shout that they are being persecuted. That proper procedure's are not being followed.that their human right is under attack. You will shout buharis his a dictator.please go and rest we know your type.if they are going forward you complain they should slow down ,and when they do ,you complain they should move forward

Has anyone been jailed? angry

Why are u Nigerians like this? Just give a plain answer whether Yes or No you are here writing epistle.

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Your hatred towards these man won't make you happy, we all are seeing the positive changes even you can't deny. Hate is a big burden to carry bro. Give the man time by Gods grace the changes will come .
Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 25, 2015
All Na wash

Quote me but don't expect reply

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by oganology33(m): 6:44am On Sep 25, 2015
The Above diagram clearly means dat corrupt politicians can escape from the anti-corruption dogs.
Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by caprini1: 6:58am On Sep 25, 2015
shikshark:
if we are to individually present a list of corrupt officials........90% of Nigerian politicians should be scampering for safety.
98%
Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by kenny987(f): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Is it just me or is Buhari depicted with just one arm? Hmmm...that says a lot with d way Nigeria is going.

One way movement...That one arm is occupied with chasing down and 'fighting kwarapshin' while other fronts suffer.
Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by sdindan: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2015
sammyj:

Spotted!
Y. A. M. S
YORUBA APC MUSLIM SUPPORTERS
Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2015
prof1990:

Your hatred towards these man won't make you happy, we all are seeing the positive changes even you can't deny. Hate is a big burden to carry bro. Give the man time by Gods grace the changes will come .

Not hatred. It a situation where the dullard doesn't know what to do but keeps on ranting kwaraption, I will probe, I will this, I will that. When is the slowpoke going to set example?

Fashola, Tinubu, Alison Madueke GEJ's petroleum minister, Rochas, Amaechi, Kwankwaso etc are moving freely yet you still have hope on Buhari.
Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by sammyj: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2015
.. grin
tuniski:
integrity my foot only the zombies of sai baba think there is a semblance of integrity in Buuhari/apc!!! The change is a fraud!
Re: See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign by sammyj: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2015
....... angry grin grin angry grin grin
sdindan:

Spotted!
Y. A. M. S
YORUBA APC MUSLIM SUPPORTERS

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Northern Opinion Leaders Should Not Test Igbo Patience By Dumping Buhari / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: As It Happens / Gov. Amosun Injured On The Head During Apm Vs Apc Clash (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.