Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It (3089 Views)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Nairalanders, I Just Directed My First Music Video. Please Rate My Work / EDITORIAL: Music Is Not For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by samuelbitrus45: 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
the nigerian is really rubbish.just check out phyno and olamide they want show everybody that they are a traditionalist,let them go back to their village rubbish.i will never give nigerian music respect never i forbid it.look at korede bello what does he mean by na god win,i hate all those nonsense.than for me to sing nigerian style of music its better for me to leave music.rest in peace nigerian music what a pity ehya ehya and is as if the fans are under a spell hmm serious.i hope u get well soon fans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by olaafirst: 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
O
Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by paul288yahoo(m): 12:00am On Sep 25, 2015
E T T
Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by kestolove95(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2015
U just bein jloz of d artist making dia money jejeli

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by yungbillionaire(m): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2015
my broda from ur name sef bitrus( bitterus) down to the way u composed ur write up, one can truly tell d state of ur mind but please take it easy oooh becos ur hate for their songs no dey give dem debit or credit alert in anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 25, 2015
yungbillionaire:
my broda from ur name sef bitrus( bitterus) down to the way u composed ur write up, one can truly tell d state of ur mind but please take it easy oooh becos ur hate for their songs no dey give dem debit or credit alert in anyway.
. Am so Appalled that We Africans have been cursed to be life time morons by our colonist..The OP came here and poured out his mind on the wack sh*t this MC's keep defecating everyday and you are here talking about Credit and Debit Alert...Are u an ATM Machine...If you can't criticize constructively, just shut up and log out.....We keep writing rubbish when we see the truth just because we are blindfolded by thrash and substandard ish...Someone screams like a mad man, curses some few people, the next day they will say na HIT TRACK..what did phyno and lilkesh sing in 'LADI' , Arrant Nonsense Indeed......Or What's 'Dorobucci?? Even Don Jazzy doesn't know the meaning.......sensible lyrics is what sane people like me and the OP demand, you can keep listening to the thrash they sing called music,I wouldn't be surprised when a sneeze would become a 'Nigerian Hit Track'

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by Musicminista(m): 3:27am On Sep 25, 2015
Download the new song HALLELUYAH by Uvie aka Musicminista & S.O.T.E and join the praise party. Something fresh and different. Gospel music like you've never heard before! Its already trending online Link: www.reverbnation.com/q/64s6cl
Also like my facebook page- Uviemusicminista link www.facebook.com/uviemusicminista
Instagram: ‪#‎Musicminista‬
Twitter: @musicminista
Contact No. 08161757150
Please help share and spread the praise!!!. Grace Orchestrated..

Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by Musicminista(m): 3:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Justdulla:
. Am so Appalled that We Africans have been cursed to be life time morons by our colonist..The OP came here and poured out his mind on the wack sh*t this MC's keep defecating everyday and you are here talking about Credit and Debit Alert...Are u an ATM Machine...If you can't criticize constructively, just shut up and log out.....We keep writing rubbish when we see the truth just because we are blindfolded by thrash and substandard ish...Someone screams like a mad man, curses some few people, the next day they will say na HIT TRACK..what did phyno and lilkesh sing in 'LADI' , Arrant Nonsense Indeed......Or What's 'Dorobucci?? Even Don Jazzy doesn't know the meaning.......sensible lyrics is what sane people like me and the OP demand, you can keep listening to the thrash they sing called music,I wouldn't be surprised when a sneeze would become a 'Nigerian Hit Track'
A sneeze is already a hit track! Have you forgotten catch cold ny olu maintain?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2015
Musicminista:
A sneeze is already a hit track! Have you forgotten catch cold ny olu maintain?
Listened to that song again at the first week of this month, I was on my way home when the song came up on radio. Olu maintain wrote every line in that song with a reasonable lyric. He did not over repeat lines or say gibberish which are the top most qualities of today's nigerian music. Its sad to see such songs being recorded, played and promoted. But what is more sad are the people that like these songs and buy them. You are the reason they feel they are making the right music.

As for me, I leave in Nigeria but operate in South africa music scene, the are not only more developed than us in their environment, there are also much more civilised than us. And make good music at all times.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by abduljabbar4(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
kestolove95:
And that's what you always say when someone complains about the nonsense they sing.

Even the money that you people think they make are 70% lies.
Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2015
Hahahhaha truth tho

I play songs from one direction most of d times
Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by Rapsodee(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Musicminista:

Ok can download and listen to this song and tell me your take on this? Heres the link:
www.reverbnation.com/q/64s6cl
I have liked your fb page,would be happy if you like mine too.Am also a gospel singer. https://m.facebook.com/adeprinzministry
Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2015
People like timi dakolo, Asa praiz and darey still do good songs dox are the Nigerian artist i listen to, am hoping to be a music star some day and I wont bow to Nigerian style, if my music skills isnt accepted i will pray to live the country,, we really need good music in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by branhampaul: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Yea.Naija Tracks Are Bullshit
Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 03, 2016
The songs are gabbage and the stage performance are even worse, they just jump around and lip sync,lazy sons of b*tches.that's why they can't have a full length concert.the other day I was watching the weeknd perform,dude sang all he's songs from start to finish.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by Mzdivacious(f): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2016

Listened to that song again at the first week of this month, I was on my way home when the song came up on radio. Olu maintain wrote every line in that song with a reasonable lyric. He did not over repeat lines or say gibberish which are the top most qualities of today's nigerian music. Its sad to see such songs being recorded, played and promoted. But what is more sad are the people that like these songs and buy them. You are the reason they feel they are making the right music.

As for me, I leave in Nigeria but operate in South africa music scene, the are not only more developed than us in their environment, there are also much more civilised than us. And make good music at all times.
stay in south africa where there is limited market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by branhampaul: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
youmour:
The songs are gabbage and the stage performance are even worse, they just jump around and lip sync,lazy sons of b*tches.that's why they can't have a full length concert.the other day I was watching the weeknd perform,dude sang all he's songs from start to finish.
Which Artiste Sang His Song From Beginning To The END.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by phamzey: 7:41am On Jan 09, 2016
we still have to manage what we have
Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by Funcharie(f): 12:36am On Jan 10, 2016
Nigerian music isn't all about pop music and you judging the music industry based on pop music alone is wrong. You clearly haven't listen to any of Asa's songs and Kobams song ‘ordinary people' is actually a good song. You should broadened your knowledge on Nigerian music before spewing your hate for it, it makes you sound a little bit dumb.( no offense)
Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by branhampaul: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Funcharie:
Nigerian music isn't all about pop music and you judging the music industry based on pop music alone is wrong. You clearly haven't listen to any of Asa's songs and Kobams song ‘ordinary people' is actually a good song. You should broadened your knowledge on Nigerian music before spewing your hate for it, it makes you sound a little bit dumb.( no offense)
Guy We Talking Of Those Who Make The Money, Does Asa Has The Money That Rubbish Musician Like Lil Kesh Has? What We Saying Is That People Like You Buy Rubbish Musician Albums Thereby Making Them Rich....Stop Listening To GARBAGE/BULLSHIT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by Funcharie(f): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
branhampaul:
Guy We Talking Of Those Who Make The Money, Does Asa Has The Money That Rubbish Musician Like Lil Kesh Has? What We Saying Is That People Like You Buy Rubbish Musician Albums Thereby Making Them Rich....Stop Listening To GARBAGE/BULLSHIT.
The poster clearly said Nigerian music and the poster didn't say if he or she is referring to those who make more money. In case you don't know Nigerian music has various genres. Besides, who the hell are you to tell me what to like and what not to like?
Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by branhampaul: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Funcharie:

The poster clearly said Nigerian music and the poster didn't say if he or she is referring to those who make more money. In case you don't know Nigerian music has various genres. Besides, who the hell are you to tell me what to like and what not to like?

Just Wana Advice You.!!
Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by Funcharie(f): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
branhampaul:
Just Wana Advice You.!!
Well if you are going to advice me in a rude way, keep YOUR advice to yourself.
Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by Abimbade: 8:31am On Jan 14, 2016
branhampaul:

I just realised u dont know wat ure saying. Probably ure a kid dat has cheap access to internet. Hw wil u say lil kesh makes money than Asa. Asa is global. Lil is just in south west.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by Ezelinks(f): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
plz some body should help.me. am new here lolz and luv music ..
Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
kestolove95:

Is cash everything ? most Nigerians are fucking shallow-minded ... back your shitty musicians constructively not some "they are richer than you" shit https://www.quora.com/Wealth/Is-getting-rich-worth-it-9 -- answers written by extremely rich folks not your 1m per show clowns

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by vinelli(m): 4:07am On Jan 15, 2016
Justdulla:
Oga calm down... First OP didn't say Nigerian music lacked content he said he hates it outright. On the issue of it being thrash And substandard I beg to differ, yes we still have some way to come on our lyrics And other shit but no be d way una put am.
Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by RSAMAN(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
OkeEsibe:
Hahahhaha truth tho
I play songs from one direction most of d times
But one direction is c.rap
Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by RSAMAN(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2016

It's not only Nigerian music and no it doesn't make them feel they are making the right music. They just love cashing in their c.rap for big bucks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Site Can I Download All Anglican Hymn Songs / Korede Bello Has Revealed His Inspiration For His Current Hit Song, ‘godwin’. / DOWNLOAD Music: Davido Ft. Olamide - The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.