Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,820 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu (38204 Views)

Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -tinubu / Saraki Vs CCT: Lawyers Flay Senate President / Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by anonimi: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
nduchucks:
@Anonimi, one would have thought by now, you would have been sober. Your graphics were not nicely done and appear amateurish by the way.

Putting aside politics, would you agree with me that Saraki should defend himself in court, and if found guilty, pay the price as prescribed by law? Would you also agree with me that any proven ill-gotten wealth by Saraki should be returned to people of Kwara state?

I hope you'd humour me and answer the question directly

I will humour you and ignore your abuse to answer YES to both questions in a fair trial not motivated by what Gbawe has clearly said is punishment for party treachery.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
A very poor one at that - It is amazing how his zombies make do with those wacko explanation where someone said that a discriminatory approach should be used in fighting corruption that seem to have eaten deep into the fabric of our very society and threaten our existence.

All I can do right now is to laugh at them ,if only they know the implications of this manner of approach to such a sensitive issue.

So, all one got to do is to steal as much as you can ,roll with the right party and do as they want and you're a free man and corruption can only be fought when you refuse to accept totalitarian order borne out of selfishness and personal interest and not the interest of Nigerians....smh

It is a shame .
A very big shame for that matter.

Saraki is now a criminal, They had to revisit a case of twelve years ago, more than a decade. Didn't they know he was corrupt before now...I remember Saraki was always with Buhari when he was campaigning and when he was going on all those foreign trips then. During that time, He was hailed as a "general of common sense" and a "progressive".

Mtcheeww...As for the epistle writer spin doctor, He's only doing his job, I've not seen Passingshiiit for a while, He's probably on recess, So that this one can take over before he resumes.

Below are the photos of when Saraki was still a "progressive". grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by philips70(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
I do not belong to that your shameless category.
Go figure.....

Hope you did not misunderstand my use of "us"?

You and your fellows here dwell permanently in that shameless category. I do not belong there. You are a defender of Goodluck Jonathan, the man who presided over the most corrupt administration in the history of this country and even wanted him back in government. You also defend Wike and are ready to do for him.
I believe that any perceived corrupt person irrespective of party should be tried and jailed and that makes the difference between us. If after 4 years Buhari went the same way of GEJ I will withdraw my total support for him unlike you guys who insisted GEJ stays just with the credentials of being from the Niger Delta. Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by philips70(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

Are you contesting Transparency International (TI) data about Nigeria corruption level under GEJ

The report of TI who rely on information supplied by agents of same government can never supersede that of Nigerians who live with the effects of corruption. Me and you know TI was scammed and should be biting their fingers by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
You said that Saraki is not bigger than what the APC is/wants but the APC is bigger than Nigeria and the true yearnings for the rule of law,equity, justice, and fairness?

With the above comment you've finally agreed that you're a paid goon that would say anything against your conscience to do your job but again I ask ; where is your humanity? and how much is your worth?

May God forgive you and one more thing , You're not being pragmatic but simply a man that can be bought and sold even when you know the truth.

If we tow your line of argument ,then it is ok to abandon the rule of law and use offices for witch-hunting because we don't want Buhari the almighty savior that has been dining and wining with corrupt and inept politicians across board to be impeached if found wanting? smh

Gbawe , Fear God at least small.

Yes i am a "paid goon" and proud of it. Still, how does that invalidate the points I have made? You talk of APC acting bigger than Nigeria and mention the true yearnings for the rule of law,equity, justice, and fairness? Firstly, this is intra-party misconduct being punished. No pragamtic person who understand politics, in its broad range of applications, will feel the APC has acted bigger than Nigeria at all. That Party is fully within its right to punish what Saraki did for the sake of Party dsicpipline. As I have said before, what else should Saraki and others get away with while the Party continue to look foolishly as it is undermined and perhaps even destroyed by its lawless members?

Secondly it is Saraki that shows he does not understand justice, fairness and equity. How can he 'sell' the position of DSP to the PDP that was the right of the APC to gain, vai legislative majority, because of the desperation to become Senate President? Saraki showed he preferred to undermine the APC and damn the consequences rather than attempt to negotiate with the Party. The president even tried to intervene yet Saraki was busy organising his palace coup. On many level, Saraki deserves intra-party sanction even if you do not see or understand this. you are anti-Buhari and anti-APC. you do not appear objective to me and seem only interested in insulting others. i therefore do not expect you to understand my viewpoint which is supported by many in the APC as virtually the official stance of the party.

http://olatundeoshomo..co.uk/2015/06/senate-president-bukola-saraki-will-be.html

Senate President Bukola Saraki Will Be Punished – APC

The All Progressives Congress (APC) of Lagos State has called on the national leadership to punish the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, Today informs.

In a statement the party stated that it was a sad development that Saraki could jump into bed with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in his desperation for power.

Lagos APC Publicity secretary Joe Igbokwe described the re-election of Senator Ike Ekweremadu as the Deputy Senate President as an embarrassment to the APC.
The statement says: “The purported election of Senator Saraki and Dogara as the Senate President and Speaker respectively, is a clear transgression of both the tenets of democracy and party politics. At this early stage, the APC must come down strongly to meet out sanctions and punishments against treacherous members that perpetrated this ugly charade at this early stage of the party’s life and history. As a party and given the circumstances of our present politics, the APC stands no risk of being eroded by this treachery. Rather, we see the clear road to enforce discipline in the treacherous conduct of some members of the National Assembly.”

Lagos Chapter of the APC also noted: “We see the need for the party to wield the big stick now to send a message home that treachery will not profit those who might want to cash in on similar circumstances to spite the party and cash personal benefits in the long run. It is certain that these betrayers are not members of the APC and we feel the party must weigh in now and discipline these betrayers.”

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by MizMyColi(f): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

This is the mistake I made even responding to you. I forget that petty insults, childlike behaviour and uncouth behaviour is what your conduct eventually and inevitably degenerate into once you cannot factually counter what others write. You asked two questions. I answered them comprehensively and insult is your only response. I think the clever guys will now see that you are immature and was not really looking for answers to the questions you asked. You just wanted the chance to engage and insult others regardless of what they say. I won't make the mistake of responding to anything else you say. Good day to you.

I simply cannot understand the sanctimonious card you keep churning these days.

You, Mr Gbawe, have no moral ground to chide anyone for coming off as insultive to you or anyone else as you are simply reaping the fruits you've sowed.

I remember a certain thread where you made very puerile and vile remarks against barcanista, unprovoked. I can provide the contents if you so wish. Stop trying to bathe your hypocrisy in wax.
You come off as a wolf in sheep clothing.

You are angry at Saraki because the will of your political Idol was thwarted by him?
Need I remind you that there are various factions which make up the APC as we know it today?

Please next time you wish to declare that Saraki went against the party, kindly cross the word out like this Party and insert Tinubu.

Anonimi asked you valid questions which obviously boxed you in a corner going by the watery answers you delivered.
I'm sure even you are disappointed with the answers you gave.
On this thread you have lied brazenly and engaged the same nairalanders you labelled "unintelligent" and other un-printable names.

You have a proud and haughty spirit, change!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by 7lives: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
seniorbros:
I find it amusing when people say Tinubu is corrupt. He has always been in the opposition and have always fought PDP at every given opportunity. He left office more than 8 years ago nothing was found on him to warrant prosecution, yet people call him corrupt. As far as I am concerned, if anyone has any useful information that could lead to his arrest and possible prosecution, he should approach the relevant authorities, otherwise, nothing you spew here will make any difference.

Stop wasting your mb answering people like this silence is the best answer for a ........ you know the rest.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

I simply cannot understand the sanctimonious card you keep churning these days.

You, Mr Gbawe, have no moral ground to chide anyone for coming off as insultive to you or anyone else as you are simply reaping the fruits you've sowed.

I remember a certain thread where you made very puerile and vile remarks against barcanista, unprovoked. I can provide the contents if you so wish. Stop trying to bathe your hypocrisy in wax.

You are angry at Saraki because the will of your political Idol was thwarted by him?
Need I remind you that there are various factions which make up the APC as we know it today?

Please next time you wish to declare that Saraki went against the party, kindly cross the word out like this Party and insert Tinubu.

Anonimi asked you valid questions which obviously boxed you in a corner going by the watery answers you delivered.
I'm sure even you are disappointed with the answers you gave.
On this thread you have lied brazenly and engaged the same nairalanders you labelled "unintelligent" and other un-printable names.

You have a proud and haughty spirit, change!

Stick to the topic. All your personalised writing does nothing for me.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by anonimi: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

No wonder he adores Sai Buubu.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by MizMyColi(f): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

Stick to the topic. All your personalised writing does nothing for me.

I take it you've been boxed again.

On the contrary, your reply shows it does.
You seem pretty much emotional these days.

Whether you admit what it does for you or not is your cup of mandarin tea.
My message is clear enoughundecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
philips70:

The report of TI who rely on information supplied by agents of same government can never supersede that of Nigerians who live with the effects of corruption. Me and you know TI was scammed and should be biting their fingers by now.

Please could you provide evidence(s) to support your assertion that TI was scammed ??

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by jonnieoneng: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin grin grin lipsrsealed grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool tongue I AM SO SURPRISED THAT SOMEONE LIKE BOLA TINUBU IS SPEALING IS THIS NOT A CASE OF A KETTLE CALLING A POT BLACK AS HE SCALED THRU THE CCT SO WILL BUKOLA THEM PART TWO OF THEIR FIGHT BEGINS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by jonnieoneng: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
THERE IS MORE TO THE SARAKI ISSUE THAN MEETS THE EYE WHO IS AFRAID OF BUKOLA SARAKI AND WANT HIM OUT OF THE POST OF SENATE PRESIDENT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE,NAIRALANDERS AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by bigass123(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
[size=14pt]BAT has every right to talk.. He's been in that situation and he survived it unruffled. All of you saying BAT is a thief and drug baron if you meet in Court can you prove your point against him? Every criminal is innocent until proven otherwise in a competent court of law.
BAT has been tried times and again and proven innocent even outside the shores of Nigera.
[s]Now, even if you think and believe he's corrupt.. [/s]You need to call him "corrupt" with a bow and some respect cos that man is certainly good in what he does.
Show BAT some respect.. Cos he deserves it.
[/size]

vicadex07:

Yes, tinubu has also passed through this stage which saraki is trying to avoid by all means.

Tinubu was found not guilty of all charges even when it was PDP that was in charge of things.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by philips70(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

Please could you provide evidence(s) to support your assertion that TI was scammed ??

Thank you.

Does anyone have a court judgment that convicts Tinubu before he has severally been cast as a very corrupt person in the media including you who can swear with your whole life?

On the flip side I challenge you to furnish me with the name of any politician that was tried, convicted and sentenced during the 5yrs of GEJ. If you cannot then we can conveniently say Nigerians were not corrupt under him hence our TI rating. In the same years of GEJ I can conveniently tell you the activities of Yahoo boys were seriously checked by the EFCC with many cases pursued and judgments secured which can in turn improve the TI ratings. This is the same time there were no difference between government accounts and politicians accounts. SCAM government.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

I take it you've been boxed again.

On the contrary, your reply shows it does.
You seem pretty much emotional these days.

Whether you admit what it does for you or not is your cup of mandarin tea.
My message is clear enoughundecided

As long as Saraki goes then you can say what you like. It was the same message I gave GEJ fans before the election. GEJ is now gone and even hiding as I predicted he would. It is all about getting over the line cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

Yes i am a "paid goon" and proud of it. Still, how does that invalidate the points I have made? You talk of APC acting bigger than Nigeria and mention the true yearnings for the rule of law,equity, justice, and fairness? Firstly, this is intra-party misconduct being punished. No pragamtic person who understand politics, in its broad range of applications, will feel the APC has acted bigger than Nigeria at all. That Party is fully within its right to punish what Saraki did for the sake of Party dsicpipline. As I have said before, what else should Saraki and others get away with while the Party continue to look foolishly as it is undermined and perhaps even destroyed by its lawless members?

Secondly it is Saraki that shows he does not understand justice, fairness and equity. How can he 'sell' the position of DSP to the PDP that was the right of the APC to gain, vai legislative majority, because of the desperation to become Senate President? Saraki showed he preferred to undermine the APC and damn the consequences rather than attempt to negotiate with the Party. The president even tried to intervene yet Saraki was busy organising his palace coup. On many level, Saraki deserves intra-party sanction even if you do not see or understand this. you are anti-Buhari and anti-APC. you do not appear objective to me and seem only interested in insulting others. i therefore do not expect you to understand my viewpoint which is supported by many in the APC as virtually the official stance of the party.

http://olatundeoshomo..co.uk/2015/06/senate-president-bukola-saraki-will-be.html

Intra-party sanction using the state apparatus and all available resources ? undecided progressives indeed. grin

Oops! I forgot that the APC was never a party with any formidable structure, hence they are simply using the state resources at their disposal to beat someone back into line and send a message to the entire park just like the mafia and other criminal organizations.

This is pure witch-hunting, which is detrimental to our young and fragile democracy and this is what I have been saying all along but it seems that your egunje won't let you see the bigger picture and how it would affect in transforming our young wavery democracy into an effective one.
I got your message and your ideology in it's entirety as it concerns politicking but hey! how about decorum and the rule of law? or is it simply tooth for tat creating a situation where people would be muzzled using the power bestowed upon them to deliver Governance ? - Little wonder some people still refer to Buhari as a military man in agbada.

Kontinu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by BABAKABIRU301(f): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
TINUBU NOW BECOME god IN apc I'M NOT SUPRISE. BUT SARAKI WILL ESCAPE THIS PROBLEM.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
anonimi:

In short, you have NO example of what you claim happens regularly in the UK & USA.
You also did not mount on the moral high ground when Tinubu and Gbajabiamila in their winchious broom-wielding ACN/APC assembly encouraged treachery by Tambuwal.

Which would you prefer for yourself-

a) LIAR
b) HYPOCRITE
c) Both

Meanwhile this Bob Marley song is dedicated to you for your weekend pleasure cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQRmufi5x_4
grin grin grin grin grin I listened to that song - Laugh wan tear my belle.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

As long as Saraki goes then you can say what you like. It was the same message I gave GEJ fans before the election. GEJ is now gone and even hiding as I predicted he would. It is all about getting over the line cool cool
Almajiris are not the majority in the Senate, unlike In Nigeria. Sorry, this time around, No underaged voters to help you boot Saraki out.

The ugly useless halitosis infected frog eyed local champion called Tinubu will be taught a bitter lesson, Politics at the National level is not same as the SW where amala ati ewedu politics is played. Mtcheeww...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by feeloscar(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
dejavski:
All cases of corruption has to be visited both Old cases and new ones. If not anything that is going on right now to saraki is just witch-hunting angry
well done oga tribunal, oya start to visit all the cases since when God create this world. Anything short of that is demon hunt.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Almajiris are not the majority in the Senate, unlike In Nigeria. Sorry, this time around, No underaged voters to help you boot Saraki out.

The ugly useless halitosis infected frog eyed local champion called Tinubu will be taught a bitter lesson, Politics at the National level is not same as the SW where amala ati ewedu politics is played. Mtcheeww...

Is it Tinubu who is exclusively behind Saraki 's woes?
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Intra-party sanction using the state apparatus and all available resources ? undecided progressives indeed. grin

Oops! I forgot that the APC was never a party with any formidable structure, hence they are simply using the state resources at their disposal to beat someone back into line and send a message to the entire park just like the mafia and other criminal organizations.

This is pure witch-hunting, which is detrimental to our young and fragile democracy and this is what I have been saying all along but it seems that your egunje won't let you see the bigger picture and how it would affect in transforming our young wavery democracy into an effective one.
I got your message and your ideology in it's entirety as it concerns politicking but hey! how about decorum and the rule of law? or is it simply tooth for tat creating a situation where people would be muzzled using the power bestowed upon them to deliver Governance ? - Little wonder some people still refer to Buhari as a military man in agbada.

Kontinu.

You say they are using state apparatus and resources. That is not correct because the CCT still has to try Saraki. If someone, for whatever reason, has influenced the bringing forward of the case of false asset declararion against Saraki then that is fine also.

It is like when I have a problem with you and I tell the police you are dealing drugs on your premises. Am I using state aparatus or is the police there to deal with your offence anyway? If you are guilty then what does it matter what my motivation is for getting you arrested and prosecuted?

Saraki should face the charges and prove his innocence or face the consequences if found guilty. Saraki played very dirty because he assumed the APC is the PDP and that Buhari is GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
BABAKABIRU301:
TINUBU NOW BECOME god IN apc I'M NOT SUPRISE. BUT SARAKI WILL ESCAPE THIS PROBLEM.

Buhari is not the sort of President that will allow anyone, however influential or highly placed, to hijack his government. Anyone who thinks the travails of Saraki is exclusively the work of Tinubu is misinformed.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by nduchucks: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

Uncle Gbawe, Saraki is already a goner. I applaud the leadership of APC and President Buhari for wielding the big stick, directly or indirectly in this case. Saraki attempted to disgrace and humiliate our newly elected President Buhari and was foolish enough to believe there would be no repercussion. mumu
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
nduchucks:

Uncle Gbawe, Saraki is already a goner. I applaud the leadership of APC and President Buhari for wielding the big stick, directly or indirectly in this case. Saraki attempted to disgrace and humiliate our newly elected President Buhari and was foolish enough to believe there would be no repercussion. mumu

Thank you!!! At last someone that gets it. I am not here to hide behind lies or niceties. I won't patronise anyone pretending to believe this is about fighting corruption. My belief is that Saraki must be punished or he will bring the APC down, sooner or later, and destroy the Presidency of Buhari . As simple as that and no two ways about it

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by JAMANZE: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=FtLawi post=38361838] you make me laugh . u talk as if u don't even pass through primary school. even a little child of yesterday can not say wat u said. Dan boro ba.[/quote Gi na umumna gi bu aturu ofia
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

Is it Tinubu who is exclusively behind Saraki 's woes?
No. B00HARI, El-rufai and some other party big wigs are also involved. I talked about Tinubu mainly because of his over ambitiousness, He failed to install his stooge at the HOR and at the Senate, So he'll try everything humanly possible to oust Saraki. Is he not the same person using his various print medias to slander and report false news about Saraki?
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

You say they are using state resources. That is not correct because the CCT still has to try Saraki. If someone, for whatever reason, has influenced the bringing forward of the case of false asset declararion against Saraki then that is fine also. Saraki should face the charges and prove his innocence or face the consequences if found guilty. Saraki played very dirty because he assumed the APC is the PDP and that Buhari is GEJ.
Smh.

You're simply shameless after all - You know what I like about you?

I like you because you've shamelessly at least agreed that :
1) That it is justified to witch-hunt people that faulted the party directive using corruption as a guise.
2)That it is justified to use state apparatus and resources to nail renegade party members pretending that he is a victim of the war on corruption which was nothing but a large smoke screen.
3)That the APC is a party with no formidable structure hence would need to be at the helms of affair to be able to discipline or punish discontented party members that went all the way to have an independent ideology
4)That it is justified to throw away the rule of law as the party selfish interest should hold sway first before whatever the ordinary Nigerian citizen in the streets that voted for change wants and believed in.
5) That there is a conspiracy within the APC to use the state resources at their disposal to undermine the legitimacy of our democracy and rubbish the constitution.
I want you to understand one thing - The APC won't remain in power forever and someone would answer for this abuse of office just somewhere in the nearest future.
Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
nduchucks:

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

Buhari is not the sort of President that will allow anyone, however influential or highly placed, to hijack his government. Anyone who thinks the travails of Saraki is exclusively the work of Tinubu is misinformed.

So, apapo ise Awon Eleye ni? ( Joint work of broom waiving APC witches)

Ebajebure, awo olugbebe.

Ise taapa Omo Ogberi, a o gbudo pa Omo Awo

Akifi Omo ire bo 'ire ooooo

Omo ole kan na ni Saraki ati Tinubu oooo
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by aresa: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bunch of hypocrite without any personal opinions!!! Tinubu is now back to been a saint because he seemed to jave made up with fashola baa!! Even compared to the crimes fashola was accused of,saraki's alleged sins pales into insignificance!!

Bunch of idiots,oya after ranting in the media and hiring crowds at mosque go and remove him let us see

STFU you ignorant village clown.

Your worthless otuoke loser president did everything under the sun with efcc and other law enforcement agencies to jail Asiwaju and all they came up with was meaningless bank accounts belonging to his wife and kids with little or nothing in them and at the end of the day, the bogus trash was thrown out of court.

Asiwaju didnt label himself a sain and I didn't, your otuoke dullard did because he not only investigated him, he put him on trial and came up empty so shut your damn mouth and move on.

Asiwaju remains the only major public figure in Nigeria to ever face trial for corruption and he appeared before the tribunal to defend and clear his name.

On top oh his exemplary conduct, the trial judge praised him for his outstanding conduct during the whole process.

Fact is, you mentally crooked and corrupt anti Nigeria biafra villagers care less about Nigeria, your primary concern and portion in life is hatred, bigotry and communal bitterness.

You clowns really need to spend more time sitting by your village biafra transistor radio instead of worrying about Nigeria the ZOO you hate so much..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move / Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead / Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.